Chapter 2

I Choose... Him

Hello, guys! Sorry for the late post, too busy with college life T.T So I’m gonna post two chapters today yay ^_^ Enjoy! And don’t forget to comment :)

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

 

At the practice room, six boys are lying on the floor. All of them are tired from dancing for one hour without break. “Hyung, lets rest for awhile I feel like dying, seriously,” says Minhyuk who is out of breath. I.M who is lying next to him suddenly wake up and playfully tries to give Minhyuk CPR but fails as Minhyuk kicks his stomach, making him groans in pain. “Alright, fifteen minutes break,” commands Wonho as he sits down and look at his watch. “Where the hell is Shownu hyung? It’s 2 pm already.” Wonho scratches his head. He feels weird because Shownu never comes late for practice. As a leader, Shownu always shows his strict side to his teammates which makes Wonho respects him but since Shownu did not showed up today, Wonho who is the second eldest has to lead the practice.

“Ah, I suddenly remember something!” cried I.M. Nobody is paying attention to him. He then continues, “If I’m not mistaken, today Shownu hyung’s little sister will officially enrolled in the company as a trainee. I accidentally heard hyung’s conversation with his sister on the phone last night so I think maybe hyung is busy helping his sister,” explains I.M. “Really? Wow, I wonder what she looks like hmm...” Kihyun tries to image a girl with Shownu’s face. He then shakes his head. “Hey, what are you thinking huh you ert,” scolds Hyungwon as he pulls Kihyun’s left ear. “Yah, it’s not like that. I’m trying to picture a ‘girl-version’ Shownu inside my head.” Kihyun rubs his ear and pouts. “Stupid. She’s pretty, you know. Actually I have met her once when I followed Shownu hyung to his house last month,” says Wonho with a smile on his pretty face. He still remembers that day when he saw Vero. At that time, Vero was too focused watching Park Hyoshin’s concert on television with both eyes closed tightly, listening and enjoying the song with a big bowl of chips on her lap. When she was about to put the food inside her smiling mouth, Shownu shouted at her ear, “How are you going to enjoy the concert if you shut your eyes, weirdo?”, making her jumped out of the sofa and the potato chips were scattered all over the floor. She was still blushing when Shownu introduced her to Wonho.

Wonho suddenly laughs and the boys look at him weirdly. “Why are you laughing? Is it because of her? Tell us about her, please. We want to know,” says Jooheon. Wonho shrugs and tells them, “I don’t really know her, guys. We’ve only met once. Find it yourself if you guys are curious.” Wonho grabs his coke and drinks it. He actually feel weird because Shownu never said a thing about his sister joining the company. ‘Maybe he had his own reason,’ thinks Wonho and he takes out his phone inside his pocket to call Shownu for the fifth time, hoping that his hyung will answer the phone.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry because this chapter is too short T.T I’m a newbie hehe don’t be mad at me bbuing bbuing :P