He's surprisingly annoying

Miracle

"Eun Hye! your breakfast here!" my mom shouted from downstairs. "Alright alright! wait a minute!" I responded while parting my hair down the middle into two and secure both of it to make side ponytails and then swept my bangs to my left side. After I done, I ran downstairs and saw my mom waiting for me at the dining table. I approach the table slowly and then take a seat. My brother was not there to join us, perhaps he's still sleeping. My family consists of three people, which is my mother, an older brother and me, the youngest. Our dad left us when we were still little. He was attracted to another woman and remarries her, leaving my mom alone to raise us. My brother and I doesn't care about the divorce though since we hated him. He always bicker with mom and hit her sometimes including us also. The moment he left, our family is much more peaceful, happy, and free.

Sunny side up egg was served on my plate along with two sausages. I ate them slowly and chat with my mother. After done with my breakfast, both of us got into the car. My mom drove me to school first then off she go to work. When we arrived at school, I kissed my mother cheek and bid her goodbye. I entered the school and decided to go to class right away. As I reached the second floor, which is where my class located, I could hear someone calling my name from behind. I looked back and saw Bambam surrounded with some of his girl classmates.

"Eun Hye! Good morning!" he greeted me happily. "m-morning" I responded, feeling awkward. I could also feel the girls glaring at me. He offered me his assistance to accompany me to class afterwards, however I turned down his offer, politely. He just listened to what I said with a bit of disappointment showing on his face. He wanted to meet me during breaktime and I immediately lied that I had something to do during that time. "then how about afterschool? i know that you're-"

Hearing that, my eyes were wide opened. I ran towards him and land my hand on to his mouth to shut him up. I grab him by the collar and bring him to the stairs nearby. "Sorry girls, I want to borrow him for a while, excuse us." I gave the girls a deadly smile. Startled by my action and seeing my pissed off face, they just nodded in fear.

It would be a huge problem if people knew that I worked at JYP so of course I'm not letting this guy ruined everything. If people knew I worked there, I don't even know what they will talk about me and I'm sure it is definitely something negative.

he was definitely shocked by my action as it clearly stated on his face. I guess he didn't expect me this way due to my politeness, kindness, sweetness and everything holy-angelic personalities whenever I worked at Jyp. Well boy, we're not at Jyp ent. right now, we're at school so no one can judge my performance as a qualified worker or not. I looked at him, panicking a bit. I was wondering if this guy can actually keep a secret cause he doesn't look like he could. "I'm sorry bambam, bro, oppa or whatever you were called, but could you please keep my job at Jyp ent. a secret?" I begged him. He was speechless and just nodded instantly. "pinky promise me?" I let go of his collar, point out my little finger and pretended to be cute so that he promised me. "You really are something Eun Hye, I like it!" he said while fixing his collar and entwined our little finger together while smiling sweetly. "See you afterschool then!" he shouted and went back with his fangirls."riiighttt" I murmured.

School already ended and I already made my way to the front gate. I saw my mom's car and another guy by the window talking to her. The figure is somehow familiar and when they finished talking, the guy turned around and it was that brat, Bambam. "Eun Hye!" he pointed at me and shouted in excitement. "urgh, not again, I'm tired" I thought to myself and prepared myself to run from this annoying monster. He went towards me and I faked an happy expression when he obviously have a real happy face. I walked slowly towards him too and open my arms offering him a hug. He was so happy, what a naive guy. he stopped walking and open his arms widely waiting for me to hug him with his eyes shut, he went to his own world I guess, closing his eyes and such, dummy. I quietly went to my mom's car, immediately opened the door and sit down giggling. "Yeaay! a hug!" he still standing there with an open arms and his eyes closed. A random fangirl came and hugged him instead. "Yeaaay!!" he cheered innocently, like a child. I was laughing so hard to what I was seeing.

I knew he was cute from the first time I saw him, he just act all manly and want people to see his manly side. I find it funny. His cute dorky side is the best for me. "he's the best, I wonder why he wanted to be befriended me at first?" I thought to myself as my mom drove to where I'm currently working afterschool.

We arrived at Jyp ent. and my mom is the one to enter the building first, leaving me alone to carry the things she asked me to bring inside. I carried the items to the kitchen, handing it over to my mom. She and other Jyp's kitchen staff were preparing the lunch for the idols. I was asked to sweep and mop the cafeteria's floor before the idols arrived.

"Eun Hye ah~" a sweet voice came from behind me. I turned around to see Suzy unnie. "you're early today unnie." I said and lead her to her usual seat. "yeah, I have been working non stop since this morning and I'm super hungry" she said tiredly. " My mom and the staffs already preparing the food so hold on okay?" I comfort her. "Okaay~" she said tiredly. I went to the refrigerator to grab a box of orange juice and gave it to her. "Thank you! you're the best!" Suzy said delighted. I chuckled watching her so happy sipping the drink.

The lunch were served soon after, Suzy unnie was the first to grab a plate. She asked me to eat with her together. well, that's what we usually did. I always have my lunch here afterschool with Suzy unnie. However, when she's not here, I ate my lunch by myself or with my mom. She really love to talk and I love to listen to everything she said. I can feel that she's a bit lonely. I always saw her remembering her acting script all alone in the studio or fall asleep. I was the one to woke her up if she did.

We ate together and chatter. When we were about to finish, I could hear footsteps entering the cafeteria. It was Got7. They went for the food immediately. I noticed that something was missing when they entered. "Waaaait, the annoying monster was not there..." I thought. Suddenly, a hand land on my shoulder. I turned around and saw him, oh no. "can I sit here?" he begged cutely. "don't you dare to interfere us!" Suzy suddenly shouted. He was shocked to see that it was Suzy, so he gave up for the time being and went back with Got7.

After we done eating, Suzy unnie bid me goodbye and went back to the studio. I went to the kitchen to wash the plate with my mom. After I done, Bambam was still eating with his fellow members. He suddenly signaled me to come over, so I did. I thought he wanted something but no, instead, he wanted to introduce me to Got7. "she's Eun Hye!, Mrs Park's daughter" He introduced me to them cheerfully.They clapped their hands and introduced themselves. In the process of introducing themselves, I discovered that all of them were funny. After done chattering, they went out to practice their dance. Bambam waved a goodbye to me along with the other members. "we're gang now Eun Hye ah!" Jackson said while showing a donkey's face. Oh god, they're like a bunch of clowns I thought. Well, I'm glad to have meet them anyway, I went to help my mother afterwards.

 

 

 

 

 

----------

Second chapter, done! :D

 

My writing isn't that good, so do my english. So.... I'm sorry!! :(

I'll be updating soon, I guess. hehe. hope you guys enjoyed it!