JYP

Miracle

"aaaaand cut" The director said when they're filming Got7's latest MV. I sat there looking at the members of Got7 all sweating. Looking at them working so hard everyday moved my heart. They create such a wonderful songs too.

"I guess it's about time for me to go for work" I stood up and sighed. I've been working in this company as a helper. I am a 17 years old girl and of course, still a student at school. I have a normal family, however we were really short in money. My mom is a chef at the JYP entertainment and I decided to help my mom whenever I'm free. Jyp also agreed on giving me fees whenever I worked there.

It's a miracle to see the popular idols here, well they don't always noticed me since they're always busy and always in a rush. Another amazing thing is that, there's always beautiful voices singing all over the place and whenever I mop or sweep the floor, I can see them dancing greately and full of energy.

JYP entertainment is a rare place for me, the owner, which is Jyp, doesn't even mind on whatever the idols were doing. All of the idols were so lively and funny and even Jyp joined in too sometimes. I was shocked about almost everything at first.

I went to the cafeteria to help my mom. There I could see the 2pm members just arrived and sit together at their usual table. They were grinning and laughing and I'm here standing besides my mom waiting for them to pick up their tray of food. I could tell that they were all pretty exhausted.

A few minutes later, Got7 arrived. They came with a towel on their neck, They look really hungry. Especially Jackson oppa, where he start chewing bambam's shirt. What a weird guy. They went for the food immediately and when their seniors sees them, 2pm also stood up and went to take their food.

"You guys work hard again today? Well done~" Taecyeon said to the Juniors. "Eat up eat up" Nichkun interfered too. They all chose their own food noisily and I'm there helping them.

"Eun Hye~, can I have orange juice?~" a voice came from the cafeteria's entrance door. It's Suzy unnie. She came holding a lot of paper in her hand while panting heavily. I guess that she ran again today, she's one of the busiest idol here. She knew me well since she always in the cafeteria remembering her acting script and asks me to accompany her with food and to judge her performance.

I bring the juice to her table and she start remembering her script, again. I went back to where the food were served and realised that all the members are already eating and the only one left is Bambam. He looked at me with a smile, "Eun Hye is your name huh? pretty". I was startled when he talked to me that way. He  talk to me once in a while of course, however it is only a simple thing like "thanks" whenever I help him. "uh yeah, that's my name." I replied nervously, I thought that he doesn't even care about me or my name or whatsoever. We also went to the same school and seriously, we've never talked. He's always surrounded by fangirls, of course. "can we be friends?" he asked again while still smiling. "s-sure, why not?" I replied in disbelieve. "yeaay! awesome! see you later then! I'm going to eat now." he said and went to his seat happily. "Uhhh, right.." I mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

----------

There it goes! My first chapter! hope you guys enjoyed it!

Again, forgive me if I made a mistakes cause english is not my main language. Especially in tenses (cause it is just too confusing). (╥︿╥)