Thirteen (filler chap)

Pretending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Article 1: Tiffany of Queen Generation recently has been reported to make a temporary hiatus for several months. She will not attend nor participate in any group activity until the end of her hiatus period which according to some of insiders from her company, SM Ent, will ended in January next year. If that information was right, it means, Tiffany is taking her hiatus for 6 months long. Fans are asking why Tiffany suddenly took her 'leave' like this. The leader of QG and also known as Tiffany's closest friend, already gave us some explanation this morning. Let me quote what she said; "Tiffany is taking a short hiatus because of some personal matters that she needs to take care of. We can't explain it any further because we respect Tiffany's privacy. And i as the leader of Queen Generation and also her self-proclaimed-BFF (Taeyeon let out a small laugh before she continued), will make sure that Tiffany will come back as soon as her hiatus ended. If she didn't, i'll personally drag her back with me. So for our fans out there, rest assure. No need to worry about anything. Tiffany will come back and join us again soon. I give you my word." Taeyeon ended the explanation with a smile on her face. So for CROWN (Queen Generation's official fanclub name) out there, just like what Taeyeon said, let's we all patiently wait for Tiffany and look forward for her 'comeback'.

 

Article 2: Tiffany Hwang of Queen Generation spotted to spend her time with Jessica Jung, one of the member of famous duo JungSisters, last night in LA. The two looked so close, chatting and laughing as they're enjoying the sunset which is pretty romantic. Some fans found their interaction cute meanwhile the loyal TaeNy shippers are flooding Taeyeon's SNS with comments and tagged her the pictures of JeTi (Jessica & Tiffany) in LA that captured by paparazzi. So, which team are you in? Team TaeNy or team JeTi?

 

 

"Hello?"

"Yah! Who the hell is Jessica Jung?"

"..."

"Yaaah answer me!"

"She's a friend."

"Really? A friend? Or your new girlfriend?" Taeyeon spatted.

"Gosh Taeyeon, we haven't talk for almost 3 weeks because i decided to turned off my phone and let myself to enjoy my peaceful me time. And the first thing you asked me after i pick up your call is about Jessie? Really?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter