[Wonwoo] When Boys Be Teachers...Part 2

When Boys Be...

 

I would recommend listening to this while in your other tab, you're listening the ambient sound of raining. Haha. It's how I wrote this, but of course, it still depends on you. :)

Best part to listen to this is when you've reached the Planetarium ;)

 Enjoy Reading.


'I am seriously thinking of leaving you here, in case you don't know' Was what Eve would say if she could get through the crowd of people blocking her way. 

Besides taking care of 10 mischievous kids that day, she didn't know she had take care of another one specifically Jeon Wonwoo. It wasn't that he needed to be watched, what he needed was protection, from the herd of girls that flocked him. He kept on asking if he could have a quiet moment but only a few fangirls were listening while the other continued on bombarding him with questions and other stuff. 

Eve honestly didn't know what to do. Her hands were full with just 10 kids, so it was either she leave Wonwoo be, or she can go and interfere with the women flocking him. 

"Eve-noona, aren't you going to take Wonwoo-hyung away from those mean women?" One kid asked and it shocked her. 

"They're not mean Min Jae-ah, they're simply admiring Wonwoo-hyung~" 

"Yah! Get away from Wonwoo-oppa! Eve-unnie is here!" She got surprised when she heard another one of the kids shouting that and she quickly spun around, still holding Min jae's hand so he won't get lost. 

"Chae Rin-ah, come here! Palli" It was chaos. Every one of the kids had something to shout to the women surrounding Wonwoo, but then she realized later on that it was actually working. The women started to notice the kids, but luckily, they didn't pay attention to what the kids were saying...Not yet.

"Oh hi~" One of them said, holding her camera to take a picture of Soo Min. 

"Get away from Wonwoo-oppa please" Soo Min was close to tears as she lightly punch the arm of the girl. The girl raised her brows and let go of her camera, a little bit panicking with Soo Min crying. 

"Oh...Please don't cry, Are you here with Wonwoo-oppa?" 

"We're here on a fieldtrip!" She shouted, surprising the others, too. 

One by one, the kids started to flock Soo Min and tried to comfort her, while Wonwoo finally sighed in relief. Afterwards, he frowned and turned towards the women that had gathered around him.

"Thank You very much for noticing me but if it would be alright, I would have to ask everyone to please not take pictures of me, I'm not here on a  schedul but for a field trip, so I would really be happy if all of you could refrain from taking pictures. These kids are also with me" Wonwoo said that politely and the girls all nodded, a little bit embarrassed and finally gave them space. 

"We're sorry Wonwoo-oppa" They all said. The others left while the others continued to follow them, being nice to the kids. The kids were pretty muck ok with it and some others got to talk to Wonwoo, too, while some talked with Eve, asking how Wonwoo was as a teacher. Their trip inside the zoo was basically noisy. Very noisy. The kids were running around while Wonwoo had to deal with his fangirls, everything just wasn't in place. 

"He's Nice" Eve said. It was as if her brain wasn't functioning right now. She knows she have to be polite, especially when this is one of the aims of the Pledis Project but what she really wanted to do right there, was to not talk to the girls. It was uncomfortable and she doesn't like it very much. 

"What else?" She continued. 

"Well...He takes care of the kids very well and he's very considerate" Eve replies, unsure. 

The girl laughs at her and runs off to the kids, talking to them. Eve had no better words to say, except that she was relieved that the girl was gone, left. She was quiet the whole time, just talking to the kids when they needed something but she was like an invisible person at that moment and she didn't like feeling that way. Wonwoo had been talking to the girls all that time but he had been keeping eye on the kids so she can't really say anything about it, but she didn't like it.

After the Zoo trip, Eve finally got to breath normally again. She was so stressed with what happened in the zoo that she didn't want to go to the Ocean Park anymore, but she didn't have any choice. 

"Noona" She opened one eye and Min Jae was there standing, Roses in hand. 

"What....is this?" She asked as she got the boquet of roses out of Min Jae's hands. "Where did you get this Min Jae-ah?"

"Min Jae! Come here! Palli!!" Soo Min called Min Jae and he wasn't able to answer but Wonwoo suddenly appeared, looking panicked.

"Why are you looking like that?" Eve asked. Wonwoo glanced at the boquet of roses and then looked back at her but something tells Eve that she won't like the next part, because it might mean that he had to go.

"I have to go" 

And that's exactly what happened.

20 minutes later, she was alone in the bus, the boquet of Roses now sitting beside her instead of Wonwoo. She was a bit annoyed, but she had to understand. He's an idol with unexpected schedules and today had to be one, so she can't really do anything about that. If she's going to be honest with herself though, she did't like it one bit. She doesn't tell anyone but of course, she was kind of jealous. Just kind of, but no one will know that.

"Noona don't worry, Wonu-oppa will be back" Another one of the kids said and she looked at them, smiling. 

The trip to the Ocean park was quiet, since the kids were all hungry.It was a good half hour ride and everything went on smoothly. When they arrived there, she instructed the kids to fall in a straight line and they all followed her. Since the kids were hungry, they first went to the food court, were the kids ate. 

The second one wasn't a chaos like the first one. the kids were actually behavingand weren't acting strange, like giving her strange smiles. 

When they went inside the Ocean Park, she had to make sure that everyone was there so she had them count from one to ten, every 15 minutes, so she'll know that they're complete. There were a lot of questions from everyone. They were all curious with the types of fishes and the habitat that they're living in so she had to answer everyone of them. Luckily, her uncle had given her information about those and happened to read them a week before. He said that there may be unexpected trips and children, well, children are all curious.

She actually felt satisfied that she was able to tell them everything she knows, and in truth she's happy, but a little bit disapponted with Wonwoo since he didn't even text her. In all honesty, she wanted to talk with Wonwoo, get to know him better, at least her one sided crush won't be in vain. She sighed and looked at the kids, following them as they go through the tunnels.

"Noona~ Are you excited about the Planetarium?" Soo Min said, excitedly as she tug her hand.

"Of course~ It's been awhile since I've been to one!" Eve told her, putting her feelings aside.

"Then let's go now~" 

"Where? The Planetarium?" They all nodded.

"But you guys aren't even finsh with all the fishes yet"

"But Noona, It's ok~ We want to see the stars" 

Eve looked at her watch and saw that it was almost 5 o'clock and she had to return the kids before 7 in the evening so she agreed. Once they boarder the bus, she saw a ring on top of her sit and she frowned. 

'Jeon Wonwoo, is this you?' Eve asked to herself, but of course, she wouldn't want to assume, but she hopes. That's the only thing she can do. 

The Planetarium was close so it only took them 20 minutes to arrive there. The kids looked extremely happy and excited as the go down the bus and Eve can see why, the place was beautiful. Far more beautful than the Planetariums she's seen.

Once the kids had form into a sraight line, she bought the tickets and they all went inside. They first visited a hall where there are paintings of the stars and constellations. The kids all looked fascinated as they scatter aorund, luckily the place wasn't that crowded. 

"Noona~ Let's go inside?" Min Jae offered and suddenly, Eve was confused.

"But we still haven't gone to the other place..." Eve turned around and saw that the kids all rushed to the room, where the projections would take place. She didn't have any choice so she followed them all and as soon as she got inside, she was shocked.

"W...What is this..." Eve cannot speak properly as soon as she went inside the planetarium. Instead of civilians in the place, Half of the Seventeen members was there, the kids were beside them and her uncle was also there, all smiling at her.

"Noona, look up" 

As soon as Soo Min said look up, the lights of the place all turned off and every constellation, she can see, but then it changed. She didn't know why then she didn't know how but it must have been a lot of effort. There, instead of planets and constellations, was her name and beside it, 조하해 was written. 

She blushed because the only man that could've possibly written this, was the man who had been missing half of that day. Well, hopefully, he is the one behind it. She looked down and suddenly, the members were all gone and replaced by him. Jeon Wonwoo. The guy who finally had the nerve to show up.

"Here, follow me" Wonwoo said to Eve, acting a little bit strange but nonetheless, she followed him.

He led her outside the Planetarium, through the backdoor and once they got out, the smell of fresh air greeted her. Down the pathway of the Planetarium, was a gazebo that had been lit up with candles. Just in front of it, was a lake that was calm in the dark of night. 

Wonwoo looked at Eve and smiled shyly. He wasn't used to this and even had the members give their advice, because he was sure that he wanted to do this. For a few weeks now, he had prepared this along with the kids, hiding it from Eve. His behavior that day was because of this, he didn't know how to act, how tot look at her the same way as before, now that he knows how he feels about her.

It might sound cheesy, he knows, but he's honest about his feelings.

Eve looked at the place that Wonwoo had led her. It was truly enticing, beautiful but despite how beautiful the place is, her feelings at that moment could not be conveyed. She didn't know how to react, still surprised by the beauty of the place or might it be because of the sudden courage Wonwoo had gathered to say his feelings. Whatever it was, she had turned blank, her mind had turned blank but her feelings, she knows what her feelings are.

"Here, sit here" Wonwoo moved the chair for her to seat on and she didn't say anything, only following Wonwoo. The night sky was visible in the place and the lake can also be seen from there, the water glistening from the moonlight. It was silent where they are, possibly, the only thing you can here is the rustles of the trees against the air, but besides that, nothing else. 

Wonwoo had become quiet as Eve collect her thoughts and she was glad he let her. It wasn't that she didn't want to speak right away, but she wanted to see if he was kind enough to let her, and he was. He just stayed quiet like her, stealing a few glances from time to time and occasionally drinking water, but from there on, Eve knows she was ready.

Wonwoo had been looking at Eve ever since they arrived at the place since he didn't know how to approach her, but he wanted to let her be, to let her know thata she would be waiting. He had his phone off, so no one could track them or call them, bother them at this surprising yet special night. 

He doesn't do this, Wonwoo knows that. He often lets himself just be there and be what he is, but rarely does he convey his real thoughts. For him, this is a big step, because he had the other members give him advice, had his parents know about his plans, so to him, this was special. She's special.

He cleared his throat after a few more minutes and Eve turned to look at him with a smile. 

"It's very well planned, Wonwoo" Eve told him, something he hadn't been expecting for her to say. 

"I suppose you're not that surprise?" He teased. 

"I am~ It's just that, you are really different today, so it had me thinking what you're possibly scheming..." Her voice suddenly softened "...Just not this"

Wonwoo chuckled and took out the wine that he had prepared for her. Truth to be told, he was very nervous at the moment. It felt like the bottle of wine was jelly and he could drop it any moment, but he had to keep his composure. The only things he's wishing for, is that Eve doesn't notice it. He had been keeping a facade pretty much that day since he doesn't want to let anyone know he's nervous. 

"Are you shaking?" And there goes his image for the day. Gone. 

"No.." Wonwoo answered, unsure of what he said. He had tried to open the bottle of wine, but he had been clumsy and accidentally let go of it, luckily Eve was there to grab it. 

"Hey...This is expensive, don't just drop it" She held it then grabbed cork opener and opened it. Wonwoo honestly didn't know how to feel, except, like a fool maybe? The woman, he just confessed...well about to confess to, just opened a bottle of wine for him. 

'Real smooth Jeon Wonwoo' Wonwoo quickly grabbed the bottle away from Eve as soon as it had started to bubble, so that Eve wouldn't get wet but he was still embarassed. 

"So, here" He poured her wine and she accepted it with a smile. 

"Before I start, do you have any questions?" Wonwoo asked, fidgeting under the table. It wasn't like him to do that, but he can't help it. He was just so nervos at the moment. 

"I don't think I'd even ask questions, I'll save you from this" Eve turned towards him and smiled, putting the glass of wine down. "But I do like to know, what you're going to do now..."

Wonwoo looked at Eve and he realized that she had been waiting for him, for the words he'll say, for the actions he'll do and he was there looking like a fool. A fool in front of the person that he'd been wanting to be with for a long time now. 

Wonwoo cleared his throat and looked at Eve straight in the eyes. Now was not the time to be nervous, not the time to be silent, not after everything he worked hard for. He went out of his seat and walked towards Eve. He held her hand for the 1st time that day, intertwining his finger with hers. She didn't pull away and instead, just looked at him, waiting for something happen. 

"Today, I am out of character" He said as he tug her to go with him. Down the gazebo where he had set up the tables, was a pathway towards the lake, lit up with candles. "Very out of character" 

He guides her towards the pathway, where the candles are and slowly, he holds her waist. "But I am, because I'm with you"

He faces her and slowly, guides her into a slow dance "I'm lame, I know. When it comes to the girl I like, I become lamer and right now I'm facing her"

He prompts her to twirl and she does, every movement she makes, Wonwoo's stuck staring. "But, I don't care if I'm lame in front of her, cheesy in front of her, because I'm proud to show her who I am"

He stops from dancing and walks Eve down the pathway again, this time, grabbing a rose out of the wooden bench that was there. "I have practiced so many lines, just to explain how I feel. Memorized a lot so I won't forget, but now, I look stupid dancing you around with no music"

He gives her the rose "But it's ok to look stupid in front of you Eve"

Eve doesn't say anything, but her face is flushed red as Wonwoo kept on walking her towards the end of the lake. Wonwoo may be out of character that moment, but he was sincere with his words. To Eve tho, this wasn't him being out of character, this is him showing his character. He was being sincere in front of her, showing his flaws and his romantic side, something that she can't see in the box that she watches. Inside it, he was dubbed as the y Wonwoo, the Emo Jeon Wonwoo but outside of it, he's clumsy, funny, yet lame at the same time, he's cute, handsome, full of aegyo and a lot more she can't explain and right now, he was this honest Wonwoo that is flustered but now, composed with everything he says.

"Eve, you might not like the idea of dating an idol. It's not easy with all the possible news, articles they come up with, but let me protect you" At the end of the lake, she saw lights. Hundreds, thousands, she could not count, but it was beautiful, much more beautiful than the candle lit pathway. "There may not be any witnesses, but I will make a promise to you, in front of thousands of fireflies that I will protect you and love you"

Eve flinches when Wonwoo holds her hand and she immediately looks at him. One hand cups her face and he smiles, sincerely. 

"A promise in front of a thousand fireflies, is very hard but promising" Eve replies, smiling back at him. "I may like the Daycare Police idea, but you're right, I also like the idea of Eve's personal bodyguard"

Wonwoo chuckles at what Eve said and slowly moves closer towards her "So, what will be your answer Eve?"

"Didn't I already answer you?" Eve asks, looking down a bit shy. Wonwoo grins, regaining his self confidence and there he kisses Eve, first on her forehead. 

"That's for yesterday" 

"Yesterday?"

"When you told me you wanted to have a guy that kisses you forehead, too, because of that drama you're watching" 

Wonwoo kisses her nose next. "This is for tomorrow, so you'll know you'll have something to look forward to everyday"

Eve laughs slightly at how cheesy Wonwoo gets but she was silenced by his stare. 

"Don't laugh, I'm being seriouos here" Eve seals and continues to look at Wonwoo. Her heart was hammering into her chest, predicting the next one, but she doesn't want to hope. 

"And this one, is for today and all the other days that you've been with me" ...And yet, she does hope for it. 

Slowly, Wonwoo tilts his head to the side and kisses Eve softly on the lips. He hold her waist and pulls her closer to him, her body pressing against him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and he placed a hand behind her neck. It felt like time had stopped. The fireflies may seem to have great timing as they scatter around the area, lessening the brightness around where Wonwoo and Eve was. The scattered fireflies looked like stars in the sky but Eve and Wonwoo were in their own world.


So. That was it I guess? I have listened to Utada Hikaru's First Love (Music Box Version) while writing this and together with it, is the sound of ambient rain. It's truly nice to listen to those while writing a story, makes the mood much lighter. So, I suggest that you listen to it, while reading love stories but I think it'll depend on people. Haha. 

Anyways, to Eve, I hope you like it. Honestly the end is a little bit cut short, don't you think? Hahaha. We'll just have to find a way to continue this love story~

To all my readers, I hope that you like it~ Go and comment if you have a scenario in mind! Well, read the foreword too! Haha. Till our next story~