From Now On

Hate U, Love U

Everyone noticed, everyone knew... but nobody knew what the exact reason was.

Where did the moments go? the sweet touches? Where did everything go?

 

He silently reminisce about the past. Those times when he kissed him, when they slept side by side. They were close since their trainee days. Everything just went bland when they debuted and nobody knew why. Maybe he was just too busy with their songs and him... was it because he developed a deeper friendship with that member? There's no way that was the only reason. A soft sigh escaped his lips. He, himself may be the problem here. He was the one, the first to close his heart from him. He let his cold persona show more than what he really is.

 

His train of thoughts disappeared when he sat beside him on the floor. He looked at him with a bit of hesitation. He wasn't sure what to feel or why did he suddenly approached him like this. He focused his attention to him when he started to speak.

"Jihoonie? You seem to be thinking deeply about something"

"Eo? Aniyo. Not really. I was just constructing some lyrics in my head" he let out a rather inaudible chuckle. Just as he finished speaking did he realize he just called him "Jihoonie" after a long time. And that made a tinge of pink creep up to his cheeks.

"Oh, I see. I thought you'd be thinking about US" he looked down for a bit but he just remained looking at him.

"Look, I don't know what really happened to you, to me... to us." the older continued, he just sat there, quietly, waiting for his next words.

"I want to keep holding unto you, but it really seemed that you already pulled your hands away from my grip." a sign of despair was evident on his face. Upon hearing those words, he felt like it suddenly got hard to speak. But with all his strength and courage he began to speak his heart out.

"Me either. I thought we just got into an unspoken agreement that we'd be casual with each other which actually made my heart sink." it was the time for him to look away now, but as soon as he did that, he felt a warm hand holding his making him look back at that person.

"I didn't know you felt that way. I thought I was the only one hurting." the older said in a soft, calm tone.

"Know what? I was near to hating you but seeing you happy with another person made me feel happy too. And.. I'm not sure if you already know.. but I love you." those words he told him was enough to spread a smile on the older's face.

"You're silly, Jihoon" the older commented before leaning in and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too" and with that, he pulled him into a hug. How he missed feeling him this close.

"I hope we'll be okay from now on" Seungcheol whispered.

"No, I hope we'll be BETTER"

 

 

 

 

-END-