Chapter 2: A Typical Day!

She's Mine

"Hey...hey...___.."

"mmmhhmm?mm... wha?"

"wake up it's time for lunch" said Kris gently shaking you awake.

"mmmhmm" you said snapping back to reality.

"Ok! lets go, I'll treat you to juice on the way." said Kris lifting you up from your seat.

"ok, let me use the bathroom first"

"sure you can go on the way to the cafeteria" said Kris pulling you out of the classroom.

 

-5mins later-

"Can someone call ___ out for me?"

"She already left with Kris"

"....ok."

'tch..damn you Kris' swore Sefhun as he headed towards the cafeteria.

 

-meanwhile at the cafeteria-

"hey guys!" said Yuri, taking a seat across from you.

"Hey" you replied lifting your head up for a split second before turning back to your food.

"what are you doing here?" sneered Kris, as he got up and moved to the seat next to you.

"To eat with my friend what else, you narcissist freak"

"Wha!!?... whose a freak? and how are you the one call me me a narcissist when you check your face 24/7!!" said Kris pointing at the huge hand held mirror besides Yuri's tray.

"Whatever.... hey ____ I heard that Sehun was looking for you, did you guys plan to meet up for lunch today?"

"huh? I don't think so?" you said as you slurped up the last drop of soup from your lunch.

"Really? that boy that usually ignores me actually came to ask if you were with me."

"Oh ok.. I'm done with lunch anyways so I'm gonna go find him" you said as you started to get up.

"wait _____! are you still hungry, you can have my lunch" said Kris pulling you back down in your seat.

"hmm...nah thats ok...your too skinny Kris, you should eat more" you said as you got up once more.

"bbut..."

"I'll be right back" you said, giving him a pat on his head.

"Hey don't treat me like a kid" said Kris as he swatted your hand away. "Come back fast ok?"

"ok ok" you said letting out a small chuckle as you watch the always naggy and motherly Kris's ear turn a bright shade of red.

On that note you exited the cafeteria.

"hahaha, why are you blushing Kris?" said Yuri leaning over and poking the top of Kri's rosey coklored ears.

"sshut up" said Kris swatting Yuri's hand away.

"hahaha..... but Kris... I don't think its going to be possible between you two" said Yuri suddenlt taking a serious tone.

"...I know, you don't have to tell me that!" said Kris in a cold voice.

 

-In the courtyard-

You see Sehun sitting on the bench and went up to him

"Hey Sehun!" you said giving jim a light tap on his shoulder.

"....."

"Hey I heard you were looking for me did you need something?"

"......" shehun

"Sehun? Sehun are you mad?"

".....no..." said Sehun looking down.

"sorry.. I didn't know we were supposed to meet up for lunch, so don't be mad" you said ruffling his hair.

"ok ok I'm not mad anymore " shouted Sehun, grabbing you and putting you in a head lock.

"..o-ok...l-let go now.." you said trying to break away from his hold.

"What do you say?" said Sehun in a taunting voice.

"o-o-o oppa!"

"what? I can't hear youuuuuu!"

"o-oPPA"

"Good!" said Sehun, letting go.

"huff...huff. so.. huff.. what.. what did you want" you said trying to catch your breath.

"what?.. oh I wanted to ask whether or not you will be comming to my practice today?"

"what? no..I don't know" you said, your eyebrows scrunching together while you tried to think about your schedule for the day.

" come on, I'll give you think: said Sehun pulling out s couple of lollipops out of his pocket.

"Really? you said captivated by the sight of the lollipops.

"Yep!" said Sehun wih a big grin on his face as he waved the candy infront ogf your face.

"...ummm" *bzzz bzzz*

"hold on for a moment...." you as you stepped aside to answer your phone.

"Yeah...yeah... I'll be right there...."

"Hey Sehun, sorry but I don't think I can go today. I have to leave now so bye" you said, as you headed toward the entrance

"What? why? who was that?" asked Sehun getting up.

"DON'T EAT THE LOLLIPOPS" you shouted as you sprinted towards the entrance.

"WAIT _____?" shouted Sehun as he watched you disappear.

 

-outdoor hallway near the entrance-

'who woul'd have though I would see _____ again, and in the same class too?' thought Luhan, heading back towards the school from his nap under the tree.'and who was that guy that keeps looking at her, are they friends or someting?are they dating?'

*whoosh* you speed past Luhan, towards the maingate.

"What? what was that?" said Luhan, startled.

"______? where's she going clas is about the start" said Luhan following behind you.

 

'yes... yes... we'll be there right away.."

'what be where?' thought Luhan to himself as he watched you get into a black benz and froze from what he saw.

*thud* -car door closes-

'Kris? what's he doing there with her!!?' thought Luhan as he watched the car drive away.