Chapter 1: New Arrival

She's Mine

Life is a mess if you’re a 17 year old, 4”10 black hole, whose friends are the school’s kingkas and a Queenka.

 

“I look beautiful today too!” said Kris and he struck a pose in front of his desk mirror.

“It would look even better if you had chocolate chips all over it, and smelled like vanilla”

“Ha! are you jealous ______? Did you fall in love with this handsome man in front of you?”

“Heh! what handsome guy? All I see is a makeup wearing drama queen” you retorted

“Okay, Okay, do you want some cookies?” said Kris pulling out a bag of oreos from his desk.

“Yay! I love you Kris!” you said as you snatched the bag of cookies from Kris before he even had a chance to open it.

“heh, eat slowly before you choke” said Kris breaking out in a soft smile as he he gently pulled your bangs bang and patted your head.

“Do you want me to get you something to drink?” He said already getting up from his desk.

“Yep! can you get me a coke?”

“nope, you’re drinking milk!” He said ruffling your head as he walked past you.

“No!”

“Yes!, or I’m taking back the cookies”

“Nooooooooooo!’

“Okay then, I’ll be back in a few minutes”

“Ok”

 

“Hey ______! what are you eating?”

‘Yuuurrii!!!’ Shocked you quickly stuffed the last 3 cookies into your mouth.

you felt a hand land on your head, pulling your head back; “Hey _______, did you hear me? I asked you what you were eating?”

Not wasting time you rearranged the cookies in your mouth by stuffing them to the side of your cheeks.

“Hehehehe,.... othiing….mofiiin..” you said trying to pull of an innocent face”

“Oh yeah? Then you ur face so fat” said Yuri grabbing your head under her arm and pinching your cheeks”

 

At that moment Kris came back with the milk.

“Oww!” said Yuri rubbing the part of her head that Kris Whacked.

“What was that for?”

“That’s for touching my _______!” said Kris pulling you closer to him.

“What?!!” who said that she’s yours”

“Me! that who”

*chatter chatter* Kris and Yuri continues to argue.

You felt tap on your back “hey someone’s at the door for you”

You turning around to look and see a hand beckoning you over the and noticed it was Sehun.

Sehun was by the doorway waving a bag of chocolate with his with a finger across his lips making the ‘shush’ face while signaling for you to come over.

 

Ignoring Kris and Yuri you make your way over to the door.

“Hey Sehun? Is that for me?” you said reaching for the bag of chocolates.

“Wait, what do you do before that?” said Sehan lifting it out of your reach.

“sigh-fine” you said pouting as you gave him a hug.

“Hehe, ok here’s your chocolates” said Sehun handing over the chocolates and ruffling your head.

You quickly popped a couple of chocolates in your mouth before Yuri catches you.

“_______ do you want to eat lunch with me today?” said Sehun, crouching down so he meet your eyes.

“..erm…. hM!!/?”

Out of nowhere you felt a sharp tug, and before you knew what happened, you found your face pressed into Kris’s chest with his arms wrapped tightly around your head.

“!!#%^&??”

“What! Do you think you’re doing???!!” said Kris, flashing Sehun the stink eye.

“Nothing! I was just asking ______ here if she want eat lunch with me today”

“No”

You struggled to break away from his hold as Kris tightened his grip pressing your head back into his toned firm chest.

“What do you mean no? I’m not asking you I’m asking _____”

“No” said Kris dragging you back into the classroom with your face still in chest.

*muffle muffle*

Once by your seat Kris loosens his grip on you.

“...uwafff…” you gasped, trying to catch your breath and noticed you chocolates disappeared.

“!!!!??? where did my chocolates go?” you said running back towards the door to see if they had dropped when Kris was dragging you.

“Heyyyyyyyyyyy _____________, looking for theeessssssseeeeeee?” said Yuri waving the bag besides Kris.

“Yessss” you said bright eyed as you hurried over to them. Before you could reach them, Yuri dumped the whole of chocolates into . *BAAM* from the shock you tripped over your foot and landed flat on your face.

“_______!!! are you alright?” said Kris picking you up from the floor and dusting you off.

“...owww..” you said rubbing your pink for head.

“________ are you ok?” said Yuri brushing a few strands of hair away from your face.

“NO” you said turn your head away.

“aw come on ______, I’m sorry; ok?” Said Yuri, cupping your face in her hands so that your are facing her”

“No” you said as you turned your head away.

“then how bout this” Yuri bent down and and planted a kiss on your lips, leaving a chocolate ring around your mouth.

“n-n-na-n-na-n-nooooooooooooooooo”  

Kris quickly pulled you away from Yuri, and shot a dirty look at Yuri while rubbing furiously at your mouth  with his sleeve .

*Ding-Ding* -school chime-

“Go back to your class Yuri”

“heheehe k, see yah later _______” said Yuri as she stopped blow a kiss  to you on her way towards the door.

“Leave Now!!” screamed a furious Kris as he continued to wipe your mouth.

“mmkris...kr...is.. s..st.op…” you said pushing his hand away.

“thats enough you're rubbing my lips off” you said, trying to pull away.

“No! it’s not clean yet!” said Kris pulling you back in

“yeah it is, now lemme go so that I can get to my seat”

“k,k, but here wash it with this” said Kris , pulling out a lollipop and shoving it in your mouth.

“?!” The flavor was orange creme, your favorite.

“Happy?”

“Yep” you reply nodding your head.

“Good!” said Kris and patted your head, he then slid in arms under your armpits and lifted you up; seating you in your desk before plopping down in the seat behind you.

 

“Ahem… attention class! Today we have a transfer student here name Luhan, he has recently transferred moved back to Korea, I’m sure you guy will get along with each other.”

 

The moment Luhan stepped up from behind the teacher, the girls in the class shrieked with joy.

Standing there with long legs, small face, pale skin and delicate features was Luhan, who was scanning the classroom.

“Hi everyone! I hope we get along this year!” said Luhan flashing a big smile. He froze suddenly when he spotted you by the window. “________!!” he whispered.

“Is something the matter Luhan?”

“huh? uh.. no..no”

“Then you may go sit next to Kris in the last last row.”

“ok”

‘Omg _________ is here! I wonder is she remembers me?’ he thought to himself as he walked towards his seat.

 

“Ahem...class has started”

Bored you started looking out the window.

 

Little did you know that behind you Kris stared at you lovingly, pressing his sleeve against his lips.

 

“Please go to page 34 in your books”

 

Luhan turned to Kris intending to ask if they could share his book, but froze as he caught Kris staring at you with a loving expression on his face.

“Ahem.. Kris? right?” said Luhan breaking the silence.

“Startled Kris jumps as he heard Luhan’s voice. “yea?” he said turning pink.

“...no...never mind” said Luhan sternly with in an irritated voice. He turned around to ask the to ask the other person next to him is he could share their book with him.

“What was that about?” said Kris a bit irritated as he turned his focus back  towards you.

Luhan watching Kris, suddenly felt his anger rising.