Working Overtime

My Type-A Personality Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV 

"Eunji,will you be okay working overtime like this,again?" said bomi while tidying her desk. "You should get some fresh air, I know you want it to be so prefect. Still, working 5 night in row is not good for you. Even you didn't go to dated with your tae..."said chorong that come to bomi desk, infront of eunji's desk.

"Every book editing is important for me, I cam't make any mistake."eunji take her coffee.She already drink 7 coffee start by this morning, didn't get proper meal amd sleep, and the importent thing is she miss alot of her dated.

"this is out type-a miss..."murmured chorong while rapidly shooking her head. "Bomi let's go, I can't be late for my dated and you had a appointment to right?" sai chorong while looking at bomi. "Whould eunji be okay?"said bomi while worriedly look at eunji who is working really hard. " I had a beyyer idea, let's call tae. Just let tae, accompany her. anyway he's her boyfriend."said chorong with a winning smile. 

Eunji POV 

it's been 3 hours since those two went out. Me, I just still here working on my book editing.I drink my eight glass coffee. Until suddenly someone grab my hand, preventing me to drink more coffee. 

"Yah, eunji-a...stop drinking coffee. It's not good for your health because of it's cafein.  I don't want my girlfriend to be sick..."by then taehyung take my coffee. "Yah, taehyungnie....I must drink it! if not I can suddenly doze off and the work can't be 100/100...."I said while continue typin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter