My First Slaves

Slaves of Blue Moon

The sky had turned dark and the earth was covered in white. I couldn't feel my arms anymore and my legs, they felt like jelly. I look around and sighed. Still so many trees. I don't know how long it had been since I realized that I was lost but I'm sure the sun was still up back then. I sure regret following that yellow butterfly.

I sat on the ground and hug my legs. I'm scared, cold and definitely want to cry but I can't because I promised my mom that no matter what happens, I will not cry. "Mom says that crying will not give you a solution but what can I do now?" I said to myself and was about to cry when two lights appeared on the ground, one blue and the other, red.

I saw the pattern from where the light is and smiled. Help comes when I need it most. I look up and saw two confused guys staring at me. I look around to search for other people but couldn't find any.

"Where are your m-masters?" I stuttered a bit due to the cold. I look at them frowning and looking at each other before looking back at me.

"You are my master" the taller guy said. My eyes went as big as an owl's and stare at him.

I got my first slave! I screamed in my head as I scan my slave from top to bottom Wait, what type was he? I look for the rune on the ground but it was gone so I closed my eyes to recall the colour of the two runes before the two slaves appeared.

One blue, one red. Blue on the left, red on the right I recalled and opened my eyes. I look at the position of the two slaves "Blue on left" I mumbled as I look at the shorter and "red on the right" I said slightly louder when I saw my slave's face.

"Y-you're a f-fire slave!" I grinned and spread my arms for him "Come here, I need h-heat!" I said and he rushed to hug me. It felt so warm, I feel like I could just hug him and sleep immediately. I only need my bed.

My bed! I suddenly remembered and open my eyes Home! I look at the other slave in the eyes His master should be here I look around but there is still no sign of another human.

"Where's your master?" I asked him "If your master is here, I'm sure I can go back home with him or her" I said and he gave a weak smile.

"You are my master" he said softly.

I furrowed at him "Uh, I already have a slave and he's a fire slave. You're a water slave and even if you're going to say that there are masters with combinations of slaves, I just got my first slave. There's no way a master can have two slaves at once. I mean, my friend got her first slave last summer and it was a water slave and there's only one that appeared and there had never been any masters in the history that had two slaves for their first slave. Are you sure your master is not behind one of those trees? Maybe you got the wrong one. No master can have their second slave before the official summoning when we're 16" I told him.

He lowered his body so that we are of the same level. "You are very smart master" he said "but" he raised his hand and touch my collarbone "you are my master" he said in almost a whisper.

I look down and touch my collarbone. I could see nothing but I can feel a mark on it. The mark represents the slave. Each slave have their own mark and a master will have the mark of their slave tattooed on their collarbone. I have a slave so of course I will have the mark but what surprised me was that, there are two of them.

I look up at the slave and said "It's impossible" I turn to my fire slave and asked "had this happen before?" and he shook his head.

I look up at the water slave and said "So, you're my water slave then?" I raised a brow at him and he nodded. I smiled at him "Come here" I waved at him to come closer "I should hug you too then" I said.

He said nothing and followed my order like a normal slave would. Although I hate the fact that I'm ordering him around, I like how we are wrapped around each other's body. "What are your names?" I asked them both.

"My name is Chanyeol" my fire slave said.

"I'm Lay" my water slave said.

I cocked my head to the side and raised a brow "Lay?" I asked and Chanyeol started laughing "Why are you laughing?!" I asked him and gave him a slight punch to his arm.

"His name is Yixing but he prefer people calling him Lay" he said.

"You know him?" I asked and he nodded "So you two are friends?" I asked again and both of them nod their head. I sighed and smiled.

"What's wrong master?" Lay asked.

"Nothing. I'm just glad that you two are friends" I told them and they gave me a confused look "I thought that I have to deal with you two fighting with each other every day because of your contradicting elements" I explained and they laughed.

Then, Lay frowned. He touched my head and closed his eyes. After what seemed like forever, he got up, leaving us alone.

"Where is he going?" I asked Chanyeol and he shrugged.

"He must detected that you're sick or something. He's more of a healer kind of water slave" he said as he fix me to sit on his lap before wrapping me in his arms again "Maybe he thinks you're dehydrated because of my heat" he said as he pointed to Lay who came back with a cup made from leaves.

"You're dehydrated. Drink this" he said as he hand me the cup.

I look at Chanyeol and smiled before taking the cup of water. Maybe it's because I didn't drink anything for the whole day but the drink somehow taste really tasty. "Can I have more?" I asked him and he waved his hand at the cup. With that, the water refilled.

After 3 more cups, I stopped drinking "That was delicious" I said.

"So, would you mind telling me why a 7 year old like you starving and alone in this cold night?" Lay asked as he refill the cup with water again.

I sighed thinking back the reason why I end up in this situation. "I was following a butterfly and end up lost. I can't find my way back home and then, you two appeared" I simplified my journey today to them.

"Then, there's no way home unless someone finds us?" Chanyeol asked and I nodded.

There was silence and all I could do is drink the water until we heard rustling. We turn our head towards the direction where the sound come from and wait for any more movement. When we saw the bush moving, Chanyeol stood up and melted the ice near Lay.

"Earth" was all he said before standing in front of me with fire in his hands.

I peeked from behind him and saw familiar eyes. "JUN!" I screamed and ran towards him. He's my mother's slave and also my babysitter.

"Are you alright?" Jun asked as he hug me tightly so I nod as my answer "Tell Haru we found her" he told another slave and within seconds, my mother appeared before me.

"Oh my god, Hana. I thought I lost you" she said and took me from Jun.

"Mommy, I'm sorry I left" I said but then smiled when she hug me "Mommy, I want you to meet my saviours" I told her and she look at my two slaves.

I asked them to get closer. "Mommy, this is Chanyeol and this is Lay. Chanyeol, Lay, my mommy" I introduced those two to my mom and they bowed.

"Thank you for saving my daughter" my mom said and they nod.

"It's our duty" Lay said which made mom frown.

She turn to me and then back to my two slaves. When a person says it's our duty, that means that person is related to the other which includes parents, husband, wife, children or slave but my mother did not see Chanyeol with the fire or Lay with floating water because they released their power the moment I run to Jun so, she's a little confused.

"Mommy, they are my first slaves" I told her when I saw her confused look.