Bodyguard?

Protection

"Don't move!"

There were two people dressed in all black, the only thing that could be seen was their eyes and guns in their hands.

"W-what's going on here?" Mr. Ham shouted.

The guy pointed his gun at the two men, while the lady went to Mr. Ham, pointing a gun in his forehead.

"Hey, you don't move and put your hands in the air." she ordered. She moved her hands towards his left pocket and grabbed the keys still holding the gun in his forehead. Mr. Ham was so lost. He just don't believe what was happening. Woo Bin was about to fight back with the guy, but Mr. Ham gave him a signal of movement to not do anything. Those three just kept staring the two doing their robbing show. She went to the safety and opened it, and grabbed all the money. After that......they ran out of the office.

Mr. Ham was smiling. "Sir, why did you stopped me? We could have been able to stop them." Bin said.

"Hahahahaha!!" Mr. Ham laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Let's call police before they get away far." Joong Ki said and took out his cell phone.

"Wait, Joong Ki, don't call them." he ordered. The two guys looked at each other confusedly.

"Why?" both of them asked at once.

"Because........one of the robber from earlier was, none other than my OWN one and only daughter, Eunjung. Hahahha"

"What? How is that even possible? Who will rob their own father? Miss might be bitter sometimes, but she won't do something low like that." Joong Ki argued. "What makes you think it's her?"

"SIMPLE! Remember how she came to me and took out the keys from my coat without even hesitating? The weirder thing was, she took it out from my LEFT pocket. No one knew, I keep my keys in my left pocket. She even knew where I put my safe and which key to use from those bunch of keys, I had. Hahahha... see? SIMPLE!"

". . . . . . ."

". . . . . . ."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in an amusement park two people laughed happily.

"See. see. see.!!!! I told you, He has a lot of money!!! “She smiled widely and proudly. He smiled a little. "Oh, you smiled just now!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes, you did!"

"Whatever, lets divide the money already. 50/50"

"80/30!"

"50/50!! I planned the whole thing to get in there and stuff, so it’s 50/50!"

"NOOoo.....why will you get 50, it's 80/30, since He is MY FATHER!, I deserve MORE and I WAS the one who told you about him."

"FINE!!" He said angrily. They sat on one of the play thing (moves round and round with a lot of different movement-crazy one) and started diving the money.

"Yours....mine....yours...mine.....yours...mine....yours...min---ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" suddenly Eunjung screamed.

"What the-?" he yelled.

The machine started moving so fast, that they could not come out of it and it was crazier than it usually was. Someone, turned the machine power higher...all the way up...and that person was none other than.............................Eunjung's newly bodyguard.

The money and the money bag, fell in the ground and Bin picked it up and start putting all the money in the bag. The machine stopped slowly. Both of them were extremely dizzy. They got out of it, but couldn’t stand properly-they looked like a drunken couple.

"This money doesn't belong to you." Bin said.

"W-wh-what??? Yaaa....it's my father' money.....ahh....so dizzy."

"That's right, it’s his, not yours, and you did nothing to deserve this right. I am leaving, have fun miss."

"Yaaa...STOP RIGHT THERE!!! G-give me back my money!" she yelled and hit her partner who was as the same boat as her. "Yaaa....You, go stop him...he is getting away with our money."

"Are you kidding me, I cannot even move! I am not going."

"Okay-okay-okay...50/50 fine....50/50!!!"

"For real?"

She nodded, then he went behind Bin quickly and pulled his shoulder, so he was facing him now. He punched him in his face. Bin fell in the ground, but got back quickly and punched him in his stomach fast. He fell down in his knees holding his stomach. Bin picked up the bag and took his way.

"Are you okay?" Eunjung asked worriedly.

"Do I look okay to you?" he replied. She hit on his shoulder again......"....how could you let him get away with our money?"

"If you are that worried, why don't you go after him then?" He said holding his stomach.

She felt guilty. "I .... I am sorry!"

He got up on his feet, still in pain and started walking away from her.

"Ya ya ya ya ya....where are you going?" he was slowly getting far away. "At least tell me your name. What is your name?"

"Why? Do you want me to get beat up again?"

"Noooo....at least I need to know my partner's name right? I am Eunjung, Ham Eunjung!!!!! And you!???"

"............Jong Suk…….Lee. Jong. Suk!"

"Kim Hyun Joong, eh? <3 " She giggled and bit her lower lip. "Meet you soon…Jong Suk-ah!!"

He whispered to himself. "Yeah, like that would ever happen." he smirked.