Chapter 2

Always Beside To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR'S  P. O . V

 

 

 

 

" Soojung ah ~ ! It's you? Auuww.. I'm really really miss you" he hugged Soojung immediately. He so really damn miss Soojung after 5 years.

 

" Auuww...Jongin ah ! I can't breathe .. Pabo!! " she felt oh my god what I'm doing right now ? She pushed Kai with using her stronger power. She just looked at Kai with shyly after that.  And  Kai just chuckled after saw that.

 

" Appa.. it's true what I'm said early... She's your angel right? " Kai haven forgot for awhile about Taeoh after saw Krystal.

 

" Yeaahh !! You're right boy ! High - five ! " Taeoh just follow what just Kai said with happily . And he looked away at Krystal with her face weird.

 

 Krystal just looking at their own happiness. She had some confused in this situation. Why the little boy called Jongin appà? Or it just rename called ? Or thats little boy is....

 

" Yah !!! Soojungie ~ why do you're not welcoming our guest ? Poor my little boy" Jessica coming over them after seen all the incidents while smile and approach Taeoh immediately.

 

 

 

" Eeerr...Jessica nuna.. My  sister she wouldn't participate our dinner today because she had some work outside" 

 

 

" Nah! Don't worry.. I know your sister. Come on, dont late our dinner time " Jessica approach Kai and  Taeoh , while Krystal still stick at the door.

 

 

 

" Yahh, Jessica ! Do you have paid a beautiful security at our house. She very responsibilty at her work."  

 

 

 

All at the kitchen's table look at Krystal and laugh after Suho yelled at Krystal. Krystal who like a wake up child immediately ran over to the kitchen with shameless felt. But when she went to choose for sit, she stop. She must sat beside Kai , because the place empty.

 

" My little dongsaeng  ~ can you exchange your place with me ? I felt weird when I'm sit over there " she begging with cutely with her brother. Kai just smirk when see Krystal tugged her tounge after her finish word at him. 

 

" Go away witch.. I don't want to hear your spell " Jungkook push Krsytal when she tried to pinch him.

 

 

" Aiiisshh...crazy boy , pabo !! " 

 

 

 

 

Finally ,all at the kitchen's table happily with delicious dishes.

 

But not for Krystal,because she felt uneasy beside Kai . She just eat like the shame little girl. Jessica just smile when saw her sister and Kai ate. Their just ogle by themselves and make her smile to being laugh. Krystal who saw her sister looked at her just gave a warned view.  But Jessica just ignore het and countinue her meal.After she gave a warned her sister , she felt her waist poked by someone. She look at Kai , but his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter