Chapter 1

Always Beside To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal   P.O.V

 

Incheon Airport, Tuesday  10.05  A.M

 

 

Its being 5 years ago , she lives in L.A . It's getting  a new for her to live in Korea. She missed so much her homeland. She loves everything. She looked at her watch, and looking around people at the airport. But nobody ever want to take her. She sigh..

 

 

 

  

 

" Arrgghh...why they are not coming yet..! I'm bored " she grumbled ,after drink her favourite drink. Americano Latte. " Or..., they are don't remember it? How dare they do these to me ?" All negative things are in her head. Suddenly she heard someone call her name.

 

 

 

 

 

 " You must Jung Soojung am i right? " the mystery whisper made her jump from the chair.  She very shocked at the moment when someone do her like that. "Hahahahaha...nuna yah~ you're so funny " the boy with handsome face laugh her very hard. She stand up and after that... 

 

 

 

 

 

  BUK !!!!  BUK !!! BUK !!!

 

 

 

 

 

" Yahhh!!! Why you hitting me like ahjumma !! "  the boy yell like little boy.  " Deserve right to you... How I told you the most million billion trillion ...that don't do like that..." she hitted the boy with her handbag. " Hahahaha Oookaayy... I promise !! " he surrender and raised both hands.  Soojung smiled with happy.  After that she , hug the boy very thightly..

 

 

 

  " Awww.... I miss you Jungkook " "  Yahh!! I miss you too , but please don't do like this.. I want going to die " he can't breathe when his sister hug tighly.  Soojung could smile and let it her brother to breathe. " Aiishh... you're so childish nuna".  " I don't mind it. But I'm happy to see you little boy .." she slapped him with soundly. All around look them weird. " Nunaa ~ its not at home ,you know..". Jungkook couldn't believed that her sister do him like that at around. 

 

 

 

   " Then.... let's go to our homeee !!!" Soojung yelled with happily and leave him at the back.

 

 

Gangnam , Jung's house  12.05  P.M  

 

 " I'm hoomeee !!!! " she yelled with happily , after open the door. She look around , finally she meets her older brother at the kitchen. She hiding at the living room going to kitchen , like a spy. But her brother know yet ,what she doing while busy prepare for lunch.  When she going to shock her brother. His takes first. He smeared the sauce on her nose.  

 

 

 

 

 

  " Awww...poor my little kitten " he tried don't laugh hardly when he saw , her shocked face. " Oopppaaa..!! I misss youu verryy mucchh !! " she hugh with happily. " Hahahaha... I thought , my little soojung changed. But like same always " She hitted her brother softly.  " Oppaa... when unnie will back home. I'm totally miss her bad soo muchhh. " He just chuckled . " Don't worry , she will be back later "

 

 

" Aiiisshhh...how dare that witch do this like me.." he complains when all the bags she bought , he must dragged in to her room. But when she passed it to the living room , she heard her younger brother nagging like gramma. " Yah..! Kookie put neatly my bag in room carefully..!!! " she yelled from downstairs and laugh. " Shut up your witch !!!! " he yelled back frustated from her room.

 

 

 

 

Kai   P.O.V

 

 

Seoul  University  , 12. 45 P.M.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter