A Sudden Visit

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeongkwang came to lunch at Yejin’s house. Yejin was watching TV and then minutes laterYeongkwang finished and washed his own dishes. After that, he joined Yejin in. “What are you watching?” he said while not paying attention to the TV even though he watched it.

“News,” Yejin answered shortly. She sighed, felt bored and passed the remote to Yeongkwang. “Oppa choose what you want to watch,” she said coolly and took a look at her phone.

Yeongkwang did receive the remote and started changing channels here and there. “There’s nothing good,” he commented and Yejin just agreed to him without seeing the TV. Actually, Yeongkwang came to Yejin’s house because he got a plan. “Yejin-a, you’re free today, right?” he asked and the TV. Yejin was confused and looked at him, wondered.

“Yeah, why?” she asked back.

“Let’s go somewhere,” Yeongkwang said. Yejin looked at him strangely. “C’mon, just follow me,” Yeongkwang tried to make her followed him. “I never bring you to a strange place, right?” he asked and Yejin thought that his statement was somewhat right. Yeongkwang almost never brought her into a strange place. It was just once on her 17th birthday, he brought her to amusement park and made her ride roller coaster, the thing she hated the most.

“Okay, then,” she said and stood up, ready to prepare herself. She didn’t have anything to do this day. Her editor just wanted her to rest and it was a good idea, but she was bored.

They got out from the house and used Yeongkwang’s car since he said so. But Yejin remembered things she left. She walked back to her house without his knowing what happened with her, and coolly got back in the car. “What’s up?” Yeongkwang asked and Yejin showed him a notes.

“Materials for the interview,” she explained shortly.

“Competition?” he asked while he started driving.

“Yep,” Yejin answered and they went to unfamiliar road she rarely went. While she was reading her speech, she took a slight look to the window and saw what was around them. They went into a new neighborhood and Yejin had never been here before, even though she passed the road she had ever went. “Where are we oppa?” she asked automatically.

“You’ll find out later,” he said and he turned the steer to the right and they were in the apartment complex. Yejin was curious whose house they would visit. “You’ll find out later, Yejin-a,” Yeongkwang said once again that she didn’t have to worry about their destination.

They got out from the car after parked it on the basement and Yejin followed Yeongkwang all the way. He led the way. Oppa has been here, Yejin thought. Even Yeongkwang clicked the button on the elevator.

Yejin just looked to the screen inside and they kept going up until the 11th floor. They arrived and got out from it. Yeongkwang looked confused on where the turn he had to take while Yejin just waited for him to move. He finally turned right after remembered the way and Yejin followed him

The door was in front of them. Yejin was still curious on who they would meet, but she didn’t feel nervous at all or anything like that. Rather she just enjoyed this non-sense trip. Yeongkwang pressed the bell and the person inside allowed them to come in. He opened the door and let Yejin came inside first.

“Oh,” the sound of man was heard and Yejin was suddenly a bit nervous. She stopped, waiting for Yeongkwang to came in even he just needed one step to come inside. Yeongkwang came in and automatically removed his shoes and Yejin slowly followed him.

Yeongkwang came inside and Yejin was surprised seeing how Yeongkwang just shamelessly walked straight. Yeongkwang knows the person too well, she thought. If he behaved like that, he must be close to that person. Yejin carefully followed him and found a nice living room with a family photo and she was surprised as she saw Soohyuk in that photo. She widened her eyes and stopped.

“Hyung!” Soohyuk came out from nowhere and already exchanged greetings and hugs with Yeongkwang. Meanwhile, Yejin just still froze in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter