Epilogue

Diving Too Deep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A brunette in her early thirties stood in the stands, watching a young boy undergo swimming lessons with a proud smile on her face. She couldn't help but to admit that he took after them very well indeed, every single thing was in place. 

“Hey...” She whispered after feeling a pair of muscular arms around her waist, “What are you doing here?” 

“I should be asking you that when you're carrying my little princess…”

The brunette just snickered and elbowed her husband in the gut before turning around, pinching his sharp nose. She was so tickled by the puppy eyes her husband had every time she silly. It was something that lured her towards him. 

“Oppa, you're already growing old so please stop acting like a child…”

“Bang-Kwon Yuri, you're married to me so live with it...” Sunghoon gave Yuri a smug smile and leaned forward a kiss when he received nothing but a hard flick on the forehead. 

Yuri stuck her tongue out before wriggling out of Sunghoon's arms, heading towards the swimming pool in front of her. Sunghoon shook his head with a small smile, his wife hadn't changed at all ever since that night they quietly confessed to each other. 

 

Too adorable. 

Too beautiful. 

Too lovely. 

 

“Jisook-ah! Keep it up!” Yuri hollered loudly, ignoring the instructor's and her husband's amused stares at her. 

“I WILL, UMMA!”

And that was his adorable son; a cutesy, charming eight-year-old who had inherited most of Yuri's traits with the exception of her height. Bang Jisook was already taller than the average eight-year-olds because of Sunghoon's tall built. 

“Honey, I really think you should stop moving around so much..” Sunghoon went after Yuri worriedly, his hands quickly supporting Yuri by her waist. 

Sunghoon would never forget how tough Yuri's first pregnancy was, screaming and wailing harder than any first-time mother had done during the first delivery. His hand was almost gone when his poor wife had nearly stopped the blood circulation. 

“And I think you should stop worrying so much...” Yuri pecked Sunghoon's lips and s her arms around his neck, looking into his dark orbs.

 

“HEY, YO---”

 

Yuri smiled when she felt Sunghoon freeze abruptly, he still reacted so cutely towards her surprise kisses. It didn't take him that long to start reply; he did love the taste of her lips anyway. Their kisses always turned rather passionate quickly and it was wonderful for them but...

 

“GET A ROOM, APPA!”

 

The tanned woman just giggled and broke the kiss, turning around to see her second-born running towards her with an angry pout on his face. 

“Umma, what about Jihoon's kiss?” Jihoon whined at his mother, his eyes turning teary at Yuri's favouritism towards his father. Yuri smiled and pinched Jihoon's cheeks, giving the little boy a kiss, “Don't worry. Appa's not gonna steal Umma away from Jihoon, okay?”

Sunghoon's eyes widened and he crossed his arms over his chest, not believing his beloved wife's words. Since when did he try to steal Yuri away from their boys, Yuri was HIS from the start anyway! Seriously, why did he feel like Jihoon and Jisook were his rivals for Yuri's heart? 

Yuri cupped Jisook's wet cheeks and showered his faces with kisses, ignoring her silent husband who was glaring at her, “Jisook! I'm so proud of you, handsome. You did Umma unbelieveably proud today…” 

Jihoon's eyes narrowed and he stomped towards Jisook who was giggling at Yuri's kisses, pushing his older brother into the pool. Jisook just stumbled into the water, shocked at his younger brother's crazy actions towards him.

 

“Jihoonie! How can you push your Hyung into the pool?” Sunghoon exclaimed. 

“He's taking Umma away!”

 

Oh God, not again.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Yuri was heading back to the shared house with her Girls' Generation members, particularly excited to see Sooyoung after Hyoyeon had texted her to let her know of Sooyoung's pregnancy. In fact, she was curious about all her members' love lives. 

“YOOOONNNGGG!”

Yoona turned around and saw her best friend heading t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter