Denial

Who You Think I Am

Yein POV

I wonder if there are ways for juniors to meet seniors. If so I would love to be able to meet BTS.

They are so cool in everything they do. Especially Jungkook.

"Soojung unnie, have you ever thought you liked someone but you didn't know if you should trust the feeling?" I asked biting my lip.

"I have felt that way a few times, why? Who are you having these feelings about?" Soojung furrowing her eyebrows suspiciously. 

"Oh no one special, I..uh..actually, its just someone else I know who I'm trying to help with these feelings." I said nervously but trying to keep my cool.

"Okay then Yein-ah, but remember you can tell me anything, if you have something on your mind." 

Great. She probably knows that I'm hiding something. 

"Of course, unnie." I said walking away.

Get a hold of yourself, Yein. I know there are these feelings of longing to meet Jungkook oppa but I just need to conceal it and focus.

I feel like such a fangirl over him, I mean I'm an idol too, I'm sure we'll meet each other someday. But how long can I wait?

 

Jungkook POV

"Ah, hyung, get off of me!" 

Why must my members always mess with me. Don't they know I'm stronger than them. Why do they try?

"Oh Jungkookie, you know you're long overdue for some hyung loving time." Jimin said teasingly.

"I don't want it, go away, you ugly person."

"Aish, this kid. Don't make people feel bad about themselves because you're so handsome." Jimin said waving his hand in defeat. 

"Whatever hyung, you know I have love for you somewhere." I said putting my arm on his head.

"Yah, get off of me, I'm not your arm stand." Jimin said shoving my arm off.

"What? I didn't hear you down there?" I said mockingly.

"I'm done with you." Jimin said rolling his eyes and begun walking away.

I quickly pulled him back and gave him a big hug picking him up off the ground.

"You know you're one of my favorite hyungs" I said smiling wide.

"Why am I not THE favorite hyung." Jimin said emphasizing THE.

"Because I got five other favorite hyungs." I said laughing and pointing to the other members in the room watching our teasing session.

"Yeah, Jimin-ah, you're not the only one who wants golden maknae love." Rap Monster said putting his arm around Jimin and me. 

"Psh, whatever. Kookie will always be mine." Jimin said getting a cookie off the table nearby.

Right now, we are backstage of our Dope stage. We are going to go on in an about two hours.

We have to get here early for soundcheck and making sure we don't have any wardrobe malfunctions. 

"When Jungkook-ah gets married he may not care about you anymore." Rap Monster said teasingly at Jimin.

Jimin just rolled his eyes once more, "I will always be his number one, right Jungkookie.?"

"Hyung, I'm not even thinking about stuff like that right now." I said crossing my arms with a nervous smile on my face.

"That wasn't my question?" Jimin said hitting me playfully 

"You can't tell me you don't like any girl groups right now. Someone must have caught your eye." Rap Monster said leaning against the snack table.

Jimin just went over to V realizing he's being ignored. 

"I don't think so Hyung." I said trying to hold back my blush.

"Come on you're 18, your testosterone is high and I know you look at girl nudes on your phone." Rap Monster said accusingly.

"SHUT UP HYUNG! I DO NOT!" I said in astonishment and denial, hoping no one heard what he said.

I secretly do, but I didn't think anyone saw that. I don't do it all the time. Sometimes it just finds its way on my phone, not my fault.

"Okay, here we go. We are going to do the girl group game." Rap Mon said putting his hands together and pointing at me.

"I've never heard of that game before." I said raising an eyebrow.

"I know, because its a new and improved game that I have created specifically for you." Rap Mon said grinning widely.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arm, "and what is it's purpose exactly?" 

"To see which girl group I name makes you nervous." Rap Mon said tilting his head innocently.

"I don't just blush over girl group names, Hyung, there is no point in this 'game'." I said shaking my head at him.

"I have ways." Rap Mon smiled mischeviously. 

I gulped.

"Okay, Red Velvet?" Rap Mon said and then got up close to me. "Wendy" he paused and stared deep into my eyes just barely an inch away from me.

"Irene" he looked deep into my eyes again. "Seulgi" and again. "Joy" again. "Yeri" and yet again. 

I managed to keep my cool, I didn't like any of them but him just being up that close made me nervous.

He did this same thing for almost every girl group he knew.

Then he got to Lovelyz.

"BabySoul" "Jiae" "Jisoo" "Mijoo" "Kei" "Jin" Soojung" I managed to stay calm but my heart started speeding up every time he mentioned another name.

"Yein" and I gulped almost unnoticably, but I began blushing a bit and looked to the floor. 

"AH, I FOUND OUT WHO YOU LIKE!!!" Rap Mon said raising his hands up high.

I was blushing uncontrollably and wanted to hide in a hole.

"I don't like her hyung, I was just getting super hot and your staring was starting to wear on me." I said trying to shut him up.

"Nope, I don't believe a word." Rap Mon said crossing his arm and still grinning hugely.

"Yein, Yein, Yein, Yein" he said over and over again taunting me.

Every time he said her name, I kept blushing more and more.

"shut up hyung, I don't like her leave me alone." 

By this time, the other members joined in and Rap Mon was telling them and they were all teasing me.

I felt so embarrassed.

I don't think I like her, but I have seen her pictures and people say she looks a lot like me.

I can kind of see it actually and she has a lot in common with my ideal type. Not everything but some. 

I don't know. But now I will never live this down with my members. 

I just hope I never meet her. My hyungs will tell her and I will be extremely embarrased. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note: Hey guys, this is my first BTS inspired fanfic. I am a major shipper of Yein and Jungkook and I just thought it was time to step out of my Exo bubble and try a new group. I'm sorry I haven't completed a lot of my other fanfics. I just write on a feeling. I was feeling YeinKook, I'm so sorry. Please give it a lot of love! <3