The Little Ice princess

Married with a Heartless Machine?!

Narrator P.O.V

As the day went by on the usual routine for the old male;  Xi Huang Fu, the boss and new friend of Park Young Shik who appreciated him due to his experience, greet him and told him if they could meet tomorrow.

Gladly he accepted the invitation and said if it could be on his house so they could discuss it privately, he nodded and said goodbye to his worker.

-

I'll eventuate the following report by writing a greeting and also to exemplify my following characteristics 

Annyeonghaseyo Park So Young imnida.

Well dear humans individuals, what would you want to have knowledge of? Hmm well I’m a 17 years old female who has blood related humans called parents that always express likeable response toward me even though I'm just another female individual created for the mere purpose of reproduction.

Why am I so pompous with my contention? Well let me tell you that first of all as you should know us, humans, are different from animals by one fact and that is we possess an element called ratiocination and I would like to exploit and emend my lexicon every day.

Even though I'm fustigated by individuals of my specie due to the fact that as you can read I have no emotions, my expression always remain calm which I consider a benefit among the individuals of my specie.

Then about my physical appearance, I’m a mishmash of cultures as I have a combination of Asian, European and Latin American genes in my DNA.

She has light brown hair, white marble skin, defined eyebrows, grey eyes, thick and curly eyelashes, a flawless nose, a marked cupid bow and pouty red lips.

Overall, I want to say that if I keep staring at you, it just means I’m watching you if you’re worth of my time even if to you call this action: blink.

I’m not mute because I do possess that ability, also when I speak I do it on a low medium tone so if you didn’t hear me, too bad, I do not say it again.

Currently I’m in an advanced knowledge center that humans call college, I skipped grades due to my high scores, and I’m studying international business

administration because it's a marvelous career that can help me and my blood related partners(father and mother) live in perfect condition.

That’s all for my report.