Chapter 1

Married with a Heartless Machine?!

Park Young Shik P.O.V

Hello everyone and welcome to my life, my name is Park Young Shik. I guess that's how should I start right? 

I’m 53 years old and currently working for a company that seeks to work with natural yet sustainable resources, I know way to promote my company huh?

(Cofadvertisementwhere? cof)

I am happy with having, by my side, my pretty and lovely wife, my one, and only daughter called Park So Young.

However, there is something that keeps on worrying me, and no is not debts.

Usually, us, fathers always want to have a beautiful young daughter to brighten our life with drawings and kitty ears and all that silly stuff that make us fools who only see our little princess.

Nevertheless, she is totally the opposite; she does not seek for attention at all.

Yes, she just sits on a corner, stares at her surroundings and if she is lucky she eventually found something that captures her attention that is not make up nor boy bands that girls listen to these days.

Currently I love my job and my boss is my new friend, I know hard to believe right?

You would usually expect a grumpy and serious boss but no he is not.

He is really serious when it comes to work but usually encourage us to not be afraid to show our ideas.

Becoming new friends with the boss is already great *sigh* but what I really want, it's not an increase on my salary or to go up from my position but for the day my little princess would smile.