TEASER...?

Dear, You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First, I'd like to say Thank you very much for subscribing to my absurd-not-realy-first fanfiction. 

Second, Please forgive the amateur author of this fanfic for any mistakes :'(

Third, Since I want to be friend with all of you, I sent all of you a friend request. If you guys don't mind, please accept my friend request :)

Next, I'd like to shamelessly announce that I will post the sequel of this oneshoot entitled 'Infinite Downfall' which will be posted in chapters. The genre's still the same. I will probably post it next year :) Here's the teaser...

Fate has never been this good to me. To him. And to them.

That is, the reason why I started to smile, to feel what life is, to see everything around me with melodic sounds on my ears, to feel what happiness is, to taste the sweetness of life, and to love him just like he loves me.

But that’s the problem. Because fate has never been so good to me, I’m afraid someday it will take everything away from me, someday it will realize that I don’t deserve every single drop of happiness I feel. Someday, it will turn right to where it had been.

Many people said  real happiness is when everything is right at its place. So I asked myself, Is this the right place? I feel happy, yet I doubt that this is the right place. Because everything has never been so wrong before.

But because you guys are my first 15 subscribers + 1 first voters: 

Dedeamr YoNnA_LeE Sakaigirl kikka974 djdaph OMG123456 kimhaul KINAlalalove IDaisy96 Khmerb2uty exotdl Kajika and the first voter : maahi12

I decided to give you all a bit more. This will probably showed up in the middle chapter of the story.

“What is exactly happened, that night?” My eyes shot opened as the sound of flipping doors woke me up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter