Being a Wifey Isn't Easy

I Never Thought that I Would Fall for You

The next morning the two of them are still asleep. The blanket is only on Sabrina and Siwon is sleeping halfway on top of Sabrina’s pillow. His legs are on top of hers and Sabrina’s hand is placed on top of Siwon’s stomach. Sabrina wakes up first and is still groggy. She turns around and sees Siwon’s face right in hers. She tries to sit up but Siwon’s legs on hers so she can’t budge. She starts to squirm and Siwon places his hand on her stomach and starts to pat her and mumble.

Siwon: Hankyung, wake up. We have to go to work.

Sabrina manages to slip out of the room. She goes to the kitchen and starts to cook. Siwon wakes up and doesn’t see Sabrina so he gets up quickly and because of the smell of food goes to the kitchen.

Siwon: What are you doing?

Sabrina: Making breakfast and lunch for you guys. By the way are the others up yet?

Siwon: Oh, I’ll go wake them up

Siwon walks away to the other room but on the way he stops at the living room he grabs the remote and is about to switch on the TV when he sees Kangin, so he just puts the remote down. He goes to the room and hears noises from behind the door. He opens the door and the others are getting ready.

Siwon: How come you guys are already up?

Hankyung: (Looking very happy) (In a sing song voice) Food, food. The nice smell of food

Ryeowook: Hyung, is Sabrina cooking?

Hankyung: It smells so good. I don’t remember the last time I smelt food in the morning.

Sungmin: What is she making?

Siwon: I don’t know. I just went into the kitchen and then came to wake you guys.

Hankyung: Let’s hurry so we can go eat.

The guys hurry to the table and eat.

Hankyung: Your pancakes are so good!

Ryeowook: You have to teach me how to make this

Sungmin: Not clumpy like the ones Hero used to make

Sabrina: How did all you guys meet?

Siwon: Before thirteen of us lived together

Sabrina: Together? In here?

Siwon: No we lived in a house. And now we live in two apartments. The four of live here. And Kibum, Hero and Heechul live upstairs. We lost contact with the others.

Sabrina: Wow. That would have been pretty… Never mind. I made lunch for you all so make sure you take it with you.

Sungmin: You made lunch too?

Hankyung: Alright. Now I don’t have to run out for lunch and back

Every one eats and hurries out for work except for Kangin who was asleep through breakfast. Sabrina clears the table after she is done eating, puts food aside for Kangin and then starts to clean. She tries not to make a lot of noise since Kangin is still asleep. She cleans up the bedrooms first. She comes out holding the blankets and Kangin is sitting on the sofa rubbing his eyes.

Sabrina: Morning!

Kangin: Oh, morning!

Sabrina: Do you want breakfast or are you just going to eat lunch?

Kangin: I think I’ll eat some breakfast first. But you don’t have to make anything

Sabrina: I already did. Your portion is in the microwave.

Kangin: Thanks

Sabrina: We’ll I’m going to dust these outside

Kangin: Let me help. You shouldn’t do all the work

Sabrina: Thanks

Together they go outside and dust the blankets. Sabrina takes Siwon’s and her blanket to the room and starts to spread it out nicely. Kangin comes in when Sabrina is done and walks into their room with the other blankets. Sabrina starts to sweep and Kangin comes out of the room quickly.

Sabrina: You already finished laying out the sheets?

Kangin: Yes. By the way I’m going out now so I will see you later

Sabrina: Let me see (She walks to the room and sees the sheets in a lump in the corner of the room.) These guys are so lazy

Through the day she cleans the house. After having her lunch and a small break she decides to cook dinner. When she is just finished cleaning out the sink the guys start to come home.

Siwon: Sabrina?

Sabrina: In the kitchen

Siwon: Oh. What are you doing?

Sabrina: Just finished making dinner for you guys.

Sungmin: Did you make the beds? Because whenever Kangin did it, it looked like just a lump

Sabrina: I know that is why I did it again

They set up the table for dinner and sit down on the mats.

Ryeowook: The floor is clean too

Sabrina: Swept it today morning

Kangin: You should have seen her. I went out and came back and she was still cleaning

Sungmin: You were working the whole morning

Sabrina: Yup, just sitting down makes me bored

The phone rings and Siwon answers it and then comes back and starts to stuff food in his mouth

Sungmin: You need to go back?

Siwon: Ya, apparently there are still some things that have to be done. Sabrina I’ll be out till late

Sabrina: Ok

Siwon leaves and the others finish dinner. After Ryeowook and Sabrina finish cleaning up the dishes they get ready for bed. Kangin and Sungmin make sure that everything is locked up and Sungmin re-checks everything.

Sabrina: Why are you guys doing that?

Kangin: Before it was just a bunch of guys staying together but since you’re here we should be careful. Now go to sleep.

Sabrina: No, I’ll wait for Siwon

Hankyung: (Under his breath) Typical wife

Sabrina: I heard that you know.

Sungmin: He’ll be really late so go to bed

Ryeowook: (Grabs her arm and tries to pull her but she won’t budge) Oh, come on. Hyung comes really late

Kangin grabs her arm and manages to pull her into the room. He closes the door behind him as he comes out and the rest of them go to sleep. An hour later Sabrina still is looking at the clock; she gets up and goes into the living room and sits on the couch. Finally at three she dozes off. Sungmin comes out of the room and while walking to the kitchen sees her. Her head is lying on the couch and she is asleep. He goes back to their room and gets a blanket and puts it on her and then goes back to his room after drinking.

Around 4am the door opens and Siwon comes in. He doesn’t see Sabrina sitting on the couch and goes straight to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes he comes out and goes to the room. Not seeing Sabrina there he looks for her. He end up in the living room and sees her on the couch. He sits next to her and tries to shake her awake. But her head falls onto his shoulder. He sits there with her and eventually he falls asleep.

The next morning the two of them are still asleep on the couch but the others are already awake. While passing the living room they look at the two of them and smile at each other. Sabrina’s head drops forward so they both wake up.

Sabrina: When did you get back?

Siwon: Around four in the morning. I tried to wake you up but you were fast asleep. Your head fell on my shoulder and I didn’t want to move since it will wake you up and then I guess I fell asleep too. (Looks at the clock) I start late today so I’m going to go get some more sleep. You should rest a bit more too. If you’re uncomfortable I’ll go sleep in the other room and you can use our room.

Sabrina: No, I’m fine

Hankyung: OUCH!

Sabrina: I guess I should go see what they’re doing

Siwon heads off to the bedroom and Sabrina again makes breakfast and packs them some lunch. After Siwon is gone for work she starts to mop the floor and then later clean the bathroom.