What He Wanted

Back to You

 

It’s true that they had a fight few days ago. He admitted it, he did a mistake. He ignored her call few times because he had to finish CNBLUE’s new album. The result is she didn’t talk to him for days. He went to her apartment but she avoided him, telling her mother that she went practicing. He knew she’s getting busy lately, realizing that SNSD is in their busy term with her comeback. He should have received her call and followed her nagging.

He could just buy her jewelry or expensive bag, but we’re talking about Seo Joohyun who cannot impress with those ing things. He remembered the last time they argued, he didn’t make love for a month. He couldn’t take that risk, honestly. Her touch always makes him more relax than ever, and he couldn’t even imagine holding that feeling for another month again. How could he resist her? Seo Joohyun turned into a y woman, a beautiful lady, and he simply didn’t want to let her go. All of the memories they’ve been shared together were so precious to him.

The truth is he’s been trying to talk to her since a couple days ago. Even though she made a lot of reasons to avoid him, he tried so hard to get closer. He didn’t give up. DMC Concert was his great chance to meet her actually. The first day of DMC, unfortunately, they didn’t meet because CNBLUE had a schedule after they’re performed. He took his initiative to text her. He told her that he couldn’t meet her and he would come to her apartment tomorrow. But, the reply was so cold. She just told him, “Arrasso” without adding some emoticons like she used to do. He just let out his sigh, making the members wondered.

“Hyung, are you ok?”, Minhyuk asked him after turning off the camera that they used to live broadcast.

“Seohyun still get mad at me”, he said hopelessly. Jungshin suddenly got more excited to hear the news.

“Hyung, what are you doing to her?”, he asked. He gave him a death glare, “I didn’t do anything. Well, days ago I ignored her calls. But, it’s because I’m in the studio. Jonghyun knew that”. Jonghyun nodded his head.

“Try to talk to her tomorrow, hyung”

“I will”

The car remained silent. Jonghyun was busy with his phone, also Minhyuk. Jungshin was trying to close his eyes. Meanwhile, he looked at her screen phone, hoping that she will spam his phone again.

***

He and the members were so busy since the morning. They attended the rehearsal for DMC along with SNSD. They met there definitely, but he was a bit hesitating to get closer. He talked to Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon, but he haven’t talked to her yet. Before the rehearsal started, he dared himself went to SNSD’s waiting room. He could see her there, laughing with Yoona and Sunny. She stopped laughing when he came. Meanwhile, the other members welcomed him so well.

“You came to see Seohyun?”, Tiffany asked.

“I’ll borrow her for a while”, he said it nicely. Everyone then laughed looking at him. He offered his hand to go outside for a while. She hesitated a bit but she accepted after all.

“You still mad at me, right?”, he asked directly right after they got outside. She folded her hands, looking so sulky. “Ya, waeee?”, he touched her arm, trying to coax her.

“Are you trying the mildang again, oppa?”

“Mianhae. I was so damn busy back then, hyun.”

“Even if you’re busy you have to answer my call. You slept late at night, right?”, she nagged. The good thing about arguing with Seohyun is she still cares for him. She nagged a lot but she actually takes care of him. He couldn’t hide his smile looking at her expression.

“Ya! Why are you smiling? Am I that funny?”, she looked upset.

“No. you just look so cute”, he tried to convince her. Yonghwa actually could see her blushing when he said her cute.

“It’s not making me even better, oppa”, she said. He tried to reduce the distance between them but some people were looking at them. He suddenly took her hands and held them. “I know you’re still mad, but you know I didn’t intend to do that”, he said sincerely, making her gulped. He knew that today was the only chance to get her heart back. “At least, give me a chance, ok? Don’t avoid me, hyun”. They remained silent for a while.

“So, we meet again at the stage?”

She nodded her head slowly, staring at his bright eyes.

The rehearsal was a great moment to make a contact. He tried to less the distance between CNBLUE and SNSD. Damn the event organizer who managed them on the stage. He couldn’t get closer to her. So, in some moments, he tried to make an eye contact to her. He didn’t care about the event organizer or the journalist. Well, he still managed their interaction in front of the fans. They tried to avoid each other but failed. It’s too awkward. But he had to hold it so he could take her home tonight, after the show, at least after the rehearsal.  At some moment, he tried to talk with her members and successfully at the end of rehearsal she also joined the conversation. When they walked into the waiting room, he tried to make a conversation again and luckily he did it.

He stopped moving when they reached her waiting room.

“So, I’ll see you after the show?”, he said it carefully.

“Hmm okay”, she smiled.

“We’re ok now?”, he made sure, making her chuckled. He grabbed her hand and brought her far away from the crowded. He abruptly cupped her face and kissed her lips. Those beautiful lips he’s been missing. She didn’t reject it. She enjoyed every pleasure he gave her, though it’s a short pleasure. He was so damn addicted to that lips, the sweetest lips, but he couldn’t go too far since it’s still the public space.

He touched her face once again, trying to reach her lower lip when he saw something moved behind the door. He checked it and couldn’t believe what he’s seen. “Ya, Lee Jonghyun. What are you doing?”

He found him making out with Yoona there and damn he’s so surprised. Damn, Lee Jonghyun and Yoona got the spot. He thought it’s the perfect place for them to avoid the crowd. Seohyun got closer, “Oppa, wae?” She found her unnie there standing with Jonghyun. “Let’s go, Seohyun. We can do it at home”, he hissed and grabbed her hand. Leaving the other couple embarrassed.

 

 

 

Couldn't hold my mind to write this. Besides, who wants to waste DMC Concert moments, right?