What He Felt

Back to You

01:23 AM

 

It’s been a tiring day, he could say. The concert he’d been involved in was a superb event. That day, he finished one more job before his group comeback in the mid of September. He decided to leave the variety program and thanked his partner sincerely. He also had finished his drama.  Strangely, the feeling was so damn good. To be honest, he didn’t feel exhausted at all though the schedule was so tight. He actually knew the reason why. He actually could feel something enlighten his heart again. Finally he could breathe freely.

As usual, he went to the office after the event with s and then went home. He said goodbye to the members then drove his Red Aston Martin home. But, today he went to different home. Well, it used to be his second home before but he seldom go there lately. The condition was not conducive enough to be there. He was driving when he glanced at his phone. Someone sent him a message. He hardly took the phone and checked the message. Someone sent him a picture of him and a woman standing side by side. His lips curved a smile, a very good smile. He never thought this kind of feeling would go back again.

He made his car slow down whilst his fingers was pressing the phone screen. He tried to call someone, tapping the loudspeaker button. “Yoboseyooong?”, someone answered the phone. He chuckled, listening to the cute voice. “It’s me”, he replied shortly.

“I know. Where are you now?”

“On my way home”

“Home? You said you want to go to my house? Ah jinjja!”

He laughed. It’s actually cute for him. If she’s in front of him, he might see her sulking face. But, he could only hear her voice that time.

“I’ll be there in 10 minutes?” He could hear her cheering voice and her aegyo she’s been showing off in Weekly Idol. He giggled and said his goodbye, going to her house.

***

It’s been a while since the last time he stepped his feet there. It’s not that long actually. He already entered in her house since the mid of August. They slept together finally after “the dark ages”. They cuddled on her bed, inhaling each other’s scents. His favorite part whenever he had a date with her at home.

He rang the bell and suddenly someone opened the door. Her doe eyes were welcoming him. She abruptly gave him a hug and he hugged her back. “I love hugging you, Lee Jonghyun”, she said happily. “Better doing it inside, or paparazzi will catch us”, he replied, making him chuckled.

He directly went to her room when she was explaining where is her dad and sister. Jonghyun just positioned himself on her bed. It’s been a while. Her room is one of his favorite places in the world. “Yah, you just want to sleep here?”, she pouted , showing her a sulking face. He quickly grabbed her wrist and pinned her down. His deadly yet y gaze intimidated her. “I’m hungry and I want to eat you”, he whispered seductively. She grinned, “You already got it few weeks ago, ahjussi”. She’s trying to but he suddenly tickled her and trapped her in his muscle arms. “You made me suffered for a year and nine months, Im Yoona”, he attacked her with kisses. She just giggled. “Do you think it’s funny?”

She begged him to stop tickling and kissing. Also, stop her laugh. “So what should I do to erase my sins to you?”, she whispered while her fingers caressing his cheeks. Jonghyun smirked and started to undress her. Yoona gasped. “Wae?”, he asked, looking at her reaction.

“I forgot to lock the door!”

He hissed and stood up, locking the door. He then moved toward her. “But tomorrow I have a schedule”, she protested but he still trapped her in his perfect body. His hand were reaching her white t-shirt and trying so hard to undress her. “I know, but I don’t care”, he smirked. He knew he’s being selfish but he also realized that he would be busy a month ahead and probably couldn’t meet her.

“You don’t even care even if I will go early in the morning?”, she pretended to be mad, but it strangely made he become more excited. “No”. He hurriedly lifted her body into a right position on the bed. He missed her to be honest, her touch.

She put her hand on his arm, making him stop for a while. “Take it slow, baby. I’m always yours”. He realized that he’s too excited, “I’m sorry”. She circled her hands into his neck, pecking his lips slowly and repeatedly. “Do it with love. Feel it, my love”, she said. He nodded his head and kissed her forehead. He slowly released her clothes. She also ed his shirt and pants. Slowly but sure they did it. From a light kiss into the passionate rhythmical move, they felt each other’s warmth. Something he’s been longing for a long time. Her near his ear just made him more enthusiast. Even her nails that digging into his back didn’t hurt him. He’s addicted to her scent, her eyes, nose, lips.

He touched her skin once again to give her pleasure. He kissed every part of her body which belonged to him that night. She felt the pleasure she’s been missing. The rest felt amazing for them. He felt energized suddenly. She nuzzled to his neck, whereas he kept kissing her head.

“You don’t know how much I want to embrace you at the stage today”, he mumbled. She giggled and stole a kiss from him.

“I’m sorry I was being ignorant”

“It’s okay. Fans were gathered there”, he patted her shoulder softly.

“But my eyes kept searching for you honestly”, she pouted again.

“I know”

“How do you know, hmm?”

“You tried so hard to talk to me on the stage?”, he smirked. She knew that he already felt it, her effort to approach him and to look normal. “Let’s sleep. You have to go earlier tomorrow morning”. Both were closing their eyes. She slept so deep after he sang a lullaby.