Chapter 2: New Dance

Once in a Lifetime

"....wae honja saranghago honja seoman ibyelhae..." I woke up to my alarm. It was 6:00 am. Sohyun and Mi were still asleep, obviosly heavy-sleepers. I took a  shower and changed. I took my black skinny jeans, my white big hoodie and my red obey beanie. I braided my hair in two low braids. I put my converse on and stepped out. It was still early in the morning and it was cold so it was good that I had my hoodie. I walked down the stairs and walked to a bench. I sat down and took my earphones. I decided to listen to bigbangs new mv, Zutter. The morning air was so fresh. I rapped silently to tops part. Suddenly I heard footsteps. I looked up to see V standing there, in black jeans and a gray hoodie. We were almost identical.

-Good morning" he said and sat down next to me.
-Morning" I replied.

-Can I? he asked and took one of my earphones and put it in his ear. I just smiled when he started to nod his head in the rhythm. I started rapping a little and he joined. We ended rapping the hole song.

-Wanna go and have  breakfast? he asked,  and stood up.

-Yeah sure" I replied and stood up as well. While we were walking to a 24/7 open cafe, we talked and laughed. Once we reached the cafe, V opened the door for me.

-Your highness" he said and bowed.

-Well thank you" I said giggling and did a little gesture.

-Two chicken soups please" he ordered. We recived our soups and sat at a table near the windows. I took a spoonful and sighed. So delicious and warm.

-So are you free today? he asked and looked at me. I lifted my gaze and stared at him, blushing.
-I mean like I could show you around and stuff..." he corrected while blushing madly.

-It would be nice" I said and smiled. He smiled and we finished our soups. We walked out of the cafe and headed towards the Big Hit Ent. We went to the Bangtan practise room.

-So, what do you wanna do? he asked and plugged his phone and put some music on.

-Before the others come, I'm going to go and change to my dance clothes. He nodded and I left. I went to the girls dressingroom. I had my own locker and my clothes there. I changed into some black cool sweatpants with a white t-shirt. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun. I took my nike shoes and went back to the practise room. Once I arrived the others were already there. The choreographer came in and greeted us. His name was Chul.

-Okay guys, today we are going to learn a new dance for bts next album. Since the concept is different than usual and we even have girl-dancers the dance is going to be a lot ier." he said while looking through some papers.

-W-what? Jungkook asked his eyes wide open. "Does it have like y physical connection?"

-Yes it does, the moves are hot and y so I need you to concentrate on this choreo.

Oh gosh what is happening? WE ARE GOING TO DO A Y DANCE WITH BTS!!!??? Like am I still dreaming or whaaaat?

-Okay the girls are going to play "dead" at the beginning so I need you to lay down on the floor." he instructed and showed us how. We all three girls went on the floor in a triangle, me in the center. We laid down, Sohyun and Mi on their backs and me on my stomach. I ily lifted my up and they their backs. My was practically pointing at the audiense. He commanded the boys to stand around us, facing down at us (and my ). Then he said something about three of the boys would "sing us alive" or something. We basically moved our bodies with music. When the "real" music started we stood up and started to walk. Sohyun and Mi to the opposite sides and me to the center. I stood there my legs apart and my hands strongly on my sides.

-Now I need V to put is hands on Nari's hips" he said. WHAT DID YOU SAY!? I felt a pair of hands slowly touching my hips. I couldn't hear a thing that Chul said. He instructed V and me to move our bodies in a snake-like move. His body was basically glued to mine. We moved our bodies in sync. and parted a couple of times for me just to spin around and come back to his arms. We were both blushing madly and it felt so awkard. The rest of the dance was as expected very hot but the only question was that why did I always pair up with V. There was this one move where I needed to lift my leg up and put it around his waist. His hand in turn my tigh and sent down shivers. The finishing pose was me laying down on the floor on my back, V on top of me with his hand on my waist and my hands around his neck. My heart beated so fast cause his face was only inches away.

Taehyung's POV

Omg is this a dream?? I'm actually getting this close with Nari all though it's only the choreo but still! It feels like my heart is jumping out of its place. Her scent, her body, her lips...What are you thinking Taehyung?? You are not seriosly falling for a trainee right? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Chul shout.

-Okay guys great job! That was just like I expected it to be, hot and y. Let's practise a couple of times more.

(After 5 hours of dancing):

-I'm so tired! Jimin shouted while laying down on the floor. Everyone were exhausted and sweaty. I looked at Nari who was leaning against the wall, breathing heavily. I took two waterbottles and sat down next to her.

-Here, drink" I said and handed her the drink.

-Thanks" she said panting and smiling. My heart skipped a beat.

-Shall we go and change and after that head to the mall? I asked.

-That would be awesome! she said and I smiled widely. We went and changed. I had my black jeans, black long sleeved shirt and my black cap. I waited for her outside of the girls dressingroom. When she came out she was wearing light blue skinny jeans, a big gray mickey mouse hoodie, and her hair was on a high ponytail. She looked just perfect.

-Let's go! she said happily and we walked out. I weared my sunglasses and mask cause it would be quite a big scandal if the press saw us together. I didn't want her in a mess like that. We walked around some cute shops and I bought some caps and stuffed animals. Don't even ask I ing love them :D.

-Look how adorable this is! she squiled holding a white polar bear in her arms.

-How much is it? I asked. She looked at the priceticket and her eyes widened.

-Definetly not" she said sadly and put the bear on the shelf. She walked away to look at other stuff. I looked at the price and it was quite expensive. Maybe I could buy it for her birthday or something?

-Hey Nari when is your birthday? I asked out of the blue.

-It's December 30th, why? she asked peeking through some shelfs.

-You and I were born the same day??? I shouted wide eyed.

-Woow" she said frozen.

-What time were you born? I asked.

-Umm if I remember correctly it was 2 am.

-Yess! I was born 1:30 so I'm your oppa! I said happily.

-Do I have to call you that? she asked smirking.

-Nah call me Taehyung, not V. I let my friends call me that and since we are now friends you are allowed to call me that." I replied grinning.

-Okay Taehyung" she said smiling. "Kaja! " (Let's go!)

Hours passed and it was already 8:00 pm. We sat down on a bench and watched the stars. It was late autumn and it was already cold and dark.

-What is your dream Taehyung? she asked.

-I want to have a family, two kids named Taekwon and Taeguk. Take them to the zoo and have some ice cream. I also want to marry my first love and live happily with her. I haven't found one yet but she will come when the time's there. I want to stay as a singer cause it was/is one of the dreams I have accomplished. I want the armys and the world to be proud of us. But the most important dream that I have is to be happy with my love ones...to once in a Lifetime find that true happiness..." I explained and looked up at the million stars. Maybe my true love was also looking at the same stars.

-Wow, that's a really  beautiful dream Taehyung. I also want a family and find the right one. Someone who is loving and caring, someone who I can trust and snuggle in his arms. I want to feel the warmth of someone again.." she said gazing at the stars with a smile.

-Again?

-Yeah I used to have a boyfriend on the first year of highschool. We were together for a year and happy. But then he started to act weirdly, he never answered my calls nor messages, he ignored me and was cold. One day when I walked in the campus library I saw him making out with my ex-bestfriend Mina. I was furious, sad and angry. Something had broked insisde of me and I'm trying to heal. The pain was unforgetable. I had a lot of difficulties to trust in people again, but I eventually learned.

-Oh, I'm so sorry Nari, I really am.

-Don't be, it's in the past now." she said smiling sadly.

-Nari? we heard a voice and looked up to see a boy.

-Jongin?? she asked while standing up.

-Please Nari come back to me, I love you! Jongin said pleading. So he was the jerkass ex-boyfriend.

-Are you nuts??!! Why would I ever come back to someone like you? You broke me Jongin, I can't bring myself to love or trust you ever again.

-But you know that you love me still, I promise that I won't do it again. He took a hold of Nari's wrist and she yelped. I immediatly slapped his hand away and pulled Nari close to me.

-Don't touch her you jerk" I said and he looked like he noticed me first now.

-And who do you think you are? he asked raising an eyebrow.

-Taehyung it's okay.." she tried but I cut her.

-Her boyfriend." I said and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She stared at me with wide eyes.

-So Nari, found a new toy haven't you, you were always one little dirty .." he said but couldn't finish because of the punch he resived from me. He stumbled back and held his jaw. There was a little blood coming from his mouth.

-Don't you dare to ever speak of her like that." I said rubbing my knuckles. He ran away quickly. I sighed and looked down at Nari. She was a crying mess. I immediatly pulled her in my arms, hugging her tightly.

-W-why did he come back? I-I don't want to b-be hurt again Taehyung..." she sobbed and cried harder.

-Shh it's okay Nari it's okay. You wont be hurt I promise. I will protect you." I said comforting her while she cried to my chest. I sniffed her hair and it was the most beautiful scent I have ever known. She had her arms wrapped around my waist and clenched to my shirt.

-P-promise?" she asked and looked up at me. I stook out my pinky and she took it.

-I promise." We sat down on the bench still my arms wrapped around her. She leaned to my chest and sniffed.

-Can you sing to me? she asked. I looked at her and started to sing "Hug me".

(Go and listen to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv_HQ-0upns

When I finished the song I looked down at Nari. She had fallen asleep in my arms. I hugged her closely.

-Who knows, maybe you are the right one for me" I said and kissed her forehead.

Then my phone rang.

-Yeoboseyo?

-Tae where are you? Namjoon asked.

-I'm with Nari.

-Good, come to our dorm we are going to have dinner.

-Arasseo hyung" I said and hang up. I looked at Nari who was peacefully sleeping on my chest. I wouldn't want to wake her up but I didn't have a choice.

-Narii~ waky waky" I said and poked her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes and once she realized that we were hugging eachother she immediatly let go of me.

-S-sorry Taehyung!

-It's okay" I chuckled at her cuteness. "Kaja, hyungs have prepared dinner."

Once we arrived at our dorm the smell was incredible. Everyone took a seat and I sat next to Nari. Jin brought the food and we all gasped. I served for Nari and she blushed.

-Thanks" she said and smiled.

-No prob" I replied and smiled before serving for myself.

-So what's going on lovebirds? J-Hope asked raising an eyebrow.

-What hyung? I just served food fo her. Being a gentleman u know?

-Well if that's the case you could serve for me too" he said smirking.

-You are a guy and I don't need to be a gentleman for you."
I said and everyone laughed.

-Watch it kid" J-Hope said and pointed his chopsticks at me.

After the dinner we helped Jin cleaning the plates. After that we sattled in the living room.

-Let's play truth and dare! Jimin announced and everyone agreed.

-Okay I'll start. Yoongi-hyung, truth or dare? Jimin asked.

-Truth.

-Who do you like?

-Yo mama" he answered and did a swag pose. Everyone burst into laughter. We continued to play and now it was J-Hopes turn.

-Tae truth or dare?

-Dare" he answered and the hole room gasped.

-Go into the cleaning closet with Nari and stay there for 1 hour.

I sighed and stood up. Nari looked at me blushing and I offered my hand. She was so cute. She shyly took it and we walked to the closet. The closet was REALLY small so we had to stand, so close to eachother. Our chests were pressed together as we stood there staring at eachtoher. About 20 minutes later our feet were feeling numb. I felt so tired and looked at Nari, who also had the same face. I sat down.

-Come here" I said and patted my lap.

Nari's POV

He patted his lap. I looked at him with wide eyes.

-You want me to sit on your lap?? I asked.

-Yeah, our feet are going to die and there isn't enough room for two to sit down.

-Uhh if it's okay" I said and sat down on his lap. I blushed and thank god he didn't see my face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled closer.

-What are you doing?

-I'm cold, you're warm" he said and leaned his head on the space between my shoulder blades. I giggled at his cuteness.

-You're really something..." I whispered.

-What did you say?

-Nothing...

-Sure you did. I'm sure I heard you say something.

-I said it was nothing." he started tickling me and I died. I squirmed in his grip but he was stronger. It ended with a wrestling match and suddenly he was on top of me, his hands on either sides of my head on the floor. We were panting hard and just then, the door opened.

-Okay guys your time is up...OH WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? Jimin shouted and covered his eyes. We quickly stood up, both blushing madly. We went to the living room where Jimin was telling this interesting story about Taehyung on top of me.

-So what exactly happend? Namjoon asked smirking.

-Our feet got numb and we sat down, I started to tickle her and it ended as a wrestling match. Nothing special." Taehyung said embarrased.

-Oh nothing speacial? If I remember you have NEVER been this close to girl but that's only a good thing." Yoongi said.

-Yeah yeah whatever let's continue." Taehyung said and we sat down on the floor.

-Nari truth or dare? asked Sohyun.

-Well it's my turn to pick dare so dare it shall be.

-Kiss Taehyung....ON THE LIPS.

................

................

...............

..................

.........................................................................

...................................................................................................................WHAT DID YOU SAY???!!!

I looked at her frozed. How could she do this to me?? I looked at Taehyung who nodded in acceptance.

-Are you sure? I whispered and he nodded again his face completely red! I took a deep breath and kissed him. His lips were soft and tasted like peppermint, from the gum he had been chewing. The kiss lasted for 3 seconds when we heard a flash. We parted and looked at our friends to see Jin with a polaroid camera. HE TOOK A ING PICTURE OF ME AND TAEHYUNG KISSING!!??? He took the photo and everyone exept me and Taehyung rushed to look at it.

-AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" they all said and laughed. Jin put it in his pocket and grinned at the both of us. Okay, what just happened?? It was 0:45 am. Sohyun and Mi had fallen asleep on the couch and we decided to let them sleep here. I was scared to go to our dorm and sleep by myself and the three boys. I didn't want to. I was at the door, my hand on the doorknob. Taehyung immidiatly saw my feelings.

-Maybe you shouldn't go, I mean it would be better for you to stay here." he said and I looked at him smiling.

-Thanks, where do I sleep when the couch is already taken?

-You go and sleep in Taehyungs room" Jin said and smiled at me.

-Uhh Y-yeah right this way." he said and led the way to his room. His room was quite big, black walls, posters, snapbacks, clothes, everything was clean and perfect. He had a lot stuffed animals which I found super cute! He gave me one of his anime shirts which had Inuyasha on it. It was freaking cute! It was too big so it ended just at my mid-tigh. I didn't have any pyjama pants so I had my underwears. You couldn't see them so it wouldn't hurt would it? When I was done changing I walked inside his room. When he saw his mouth dropped. He stared at me and scanned me from head to toes.

-Earth calls Kim Taehyung" I said and waved my hand infront of his face at least for the 5th time.

-Oh yeah right. "he said and blushed. I chuckled. I took one of the pillows on his bed and layed down on the hard, cold floor.

-What are you doing?? he asked chuckling.

-Going to sleep can't you see?

-On my floor?

-Yeah?

-Nonsense you are going to sleep in my bed, you are going to get sick.

-I can't sleep in a boys bed.

-Don't protest come here.

-And what if I not?

-You shouldn't have said that" he said and got out of his bed. He walked to me and crouched down. Then he picked me up bridal style easily like I was a feather.

-W-what are you doing?

-Since you didn't obey me in my room I had to do it by myself." he said and gently put me down on his bed. He slid under the covers and snuggled close to me. My heart was pounding really hard.

-Why are you so close?

-Cause I'm cold.

-Oh yeah and I'm hot." I said and chuckled.

-Yeah yeah whatever just shut up and sleep will ya." he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. He was so warm and comfy.

-Goodnight Taehyung...

-Goodnight Nari...

After about 15 minues Taehyung asked:

-Nari, are you awake?

I didn't response, I just pretended to be asleep.

-Well I don't know when I will tell you but I'm starting to have some feelings for you. I have never felt this way and once in a lifetime, just once.." he fell asleep and couldn't finish his sentence. I was blushing madly and could easily scream my lungs out of excitment. KIM TAEHYUNG partly confessed to me! Altough he thought I was asleep.....<33

 

____________________________________________

 

And here's the next chapter for you guys! It was a bit longer than the last one but I hope you liked it!

tumblr_n7kjadrECi1t4u75fo4_540.jpg    Sweet dreams Taehyung!