Chapter 1: Entering Big Hit

Once in a Lifetime

"Nari! Wake up! You're going to audition today!" I heard umma yelling to me from downstairs. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and took a shower.

 

-Gosh I'm excited! I said while walking to the closet. I decided to got with a littlle too big black t-shirt, some black ripped jeans, a silver necklace, my cap that says "Dope" and my red converse. You could say that I kinda like "all black style". I had my long light brown hair open and curled it. I put on some light makeup with some eyeliner to finish the look. I hurried downstairs and noticed that the clock was already showing 9:45.

- I gotta go, bye umma and appa! I yelled and ran outside. I took the bus and arrived at Big Hit Ent. There were alot of screaming fangirls outisde. I just passed them and went inside. I went to the infopoint and knocked on the glass. A woman with black hair turned around and opened the glass.

-Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Nari and I'm here for the auditioning."

-Okay, well the auditioning room is on the third floor room nr 4."

-Thank you" I said and bowed. I rushed inside the elevator and just when the door was about to close a hand stopped it. A boy with orange hair stepped inside and looked at me embarrased. HOLY COW IT WAS KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG FROM BTS!!! I didn't dare to look at him more than a second so I locked my gaze at the floornumbers and waited. He walked to the other side of the elevator and in the air hung an awkard silence...

-So are you auditioning huh? he asked but didn't look at me.

-Yeah kinda..." I said awkardly.

-What are you going to show?

-I'm just going to dance, nothing special.

-What kind of dance?" God why is he asking me all these questions??

The elevator opened and we stepped out.

-Some hiphop and B-boying." This time he looked at me and smiled.

-Well I'm looking forward to see your abilities." he said with a smirk on his face and walked around the corner.

I was left dumbfounded there. I snapped out of my thoughts and began looking for room nr 4. When I found it, I knocked and the door opened. A young woman opened and smiled. She let me inside and I bowed. The room or should I call hall was huge! There were people everywhere and all were here to audition. I got my numberlapp and went to the line. There were performing a lot of people with great tallents. Would I be able to reach their level?

-Contestant nr 112, please."

When I heard my number being called I took a deep breath before walking up to the stage. I walked to the center and faced the judges. There about 15 of them and behind them were also people. I looked carefully and then noticed Kim Taehyung or "V" sitting there while smirking at me. I smiled a little but shrugged it off.

-Contestant nr 112, Lee Nari." I said and the judges nodded. I prepared for the music to start. When the music started I began with some foot slides. I let all the energy load inside me as I started to move my upper body a little more. When the "real" music began I started the real show. B-boying, doing flips and turns. It felt so good. I was lost in the music and danced with all my heart. When the music finally stopped I did my one last double backflip and posed. The hole hall clapped and screamed. I felt strong and sweat was runnign down against my forehead. I looked at the judges and everyone was standing up, clapping, smiling at me. It was the worlds best feeling. Even V clapped. I smiled and bowed at least a hundred times. I went behind the stage to wipe off my sweat. While I was wiping the sweat I looked at the huge plasma screen. The judges were doing their final desicions. I rushed back to the seats where the contestants were. I was nervous. What if I didn't make it? The judges was telling the names who were accepted to trainees. I passiontelly waited.. and waited. There were sure a lot of names.

-....Lee Nari." one of the judges said in the mike. I was so surprised and happy I couldn't speak. I walked up to the stage and shook hands with the judges. Then I was led backstage. They told me to wait. I sat down on a chair and plugged my earphones. I sent a message to my parents and told them that I got in. Then a man came in.

-...Oh Sohyunnie, Sin Mi, Lee Nari..." he listed some boys and girls including me. There were 3 girls and 3 guys.

-You will be trainees from now on, you will get to know for wich artist group you are going to be trainees. Go inside room 15." he said.

The two other girls walked up to me.

-Hi there I'm Oh Sohyunnie but call me Sohyun." the first girl with black short hair said and shook my hand.

-Hello my name is Sin Mi and you're Nari right?" the other girl with red short hair said with a smile.

-Hey it's nice to get friends right at the beginning! I said and was so happy.

-Shall we go? Mi asked and we walked out of the room our arms linked. We opened the door and it was a normal practise room. White walls, huge mirrors and a Big Hit logo on the wall. We went to the middle.

-I wonder who is the artist or group we are going to be trainees for! Sohyun said while clapping her hands. Just then the door opened and guess who it was...BTS!! They all came in yelling and shouting. We had our mouths wide open as we stared at the amazingly gorgeus creatures infront of us. Who could have thought that is was BTS of all! We all gathered and sat in a circle on the floor. I looked at V and he smiled me. I smiled shyly and looked away.

-So congratulations for becoming our trainees! Rapmon said and handed everyone a cola can.

-Let's all introduce ourselves! Jimin said and opened his can.

-Okay well hello I'm the leader and my name is Kim Namjoon but call me Rapmonster or Rapmon. I'm 18 years old.

-Hi everyone I'm Jung Hoseok a.k.a J-Hope, I'm 18 as well.

-Hello my name is Kim SeokJin but call me Jin. I'm the oldest one and 20 years old.

-Hiiiiiii!!! My name is Park Jimin and I'm 17!

-Hi I'm the maknae, 15 years old. (sorry about Jungkooks age!!)

-Yo I'm Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga,  I'm 19 and got a lot of swag.

-Hey, my name is Kim Taehyung a.k.a V and I'm 17.

Oh gosh it's my turn....( I skipped the other trainees)

-Um hi my name is Lee Nari and I'm 17 as well.

-Great we have three last year highschoolers and one kiddo! Suga said groaning.

-Hey I'm not a kiddo! I'm already 15! Jungkook said pouting. Everyone laughed.

-Let's wish that we will have a great time together everyone! Rapmon said and raised his glass.

-Cheers!

-So let's look what you're made of! J-hope said and we stood up.

-We will play you a random song, it can be our or someone elses but anyway so the one who dances the best wins a special surprise! Jimin said and plugged his phone to the stereos.

-First up Sin Mi! She danced to ice creamy cake, red, FOR YOU and I like it. I was the last one and it was V:s turn to put some music. He stared at me and smiled. I blushed but shrugged it off. The first song to play was AOA like a cat, next was Ailee don't touch me and BIGBANG bang bang bang. I danced to boy in luv, N.O, I need u, No more dream and even dope. He was testing me, I could see it by the way his eyes were staring at me. I was sweaty and craved for some oxygen but I didn't give up. When he played bulletproof where Jimin does the flip I was ready. I took one deep breath and did the flip. The room gasped. I didn't look at them, only danced his part and then came Jungkooks part. The music stopped and I threw my cap away. My pose was strong and I didn't dare to look at them. i kept my gaze at the floor. Suddenly I heard clapping and cheering. Everyone including V were shouting and clapping crazily. Jimin and J-Hope then came and lifted me up on their shoulders like I was their Queen or something.

-And the winner is Nari!!! That was AWESOME!! Jin yelled. Everyone danced and Suga put some loud music. V came infront of me and reached his hand out. I looked at his hand and took it. He helped me down and J-Hope and Jimin ran away. We stared at eachocher, his hand still holding mine. Gosh his hand was so warm and soft!

-It's time for your surprise ." he said smiling and led me out of the door. We went to the roof and there were prepared a lot of korean meat and it smelled amazing. There was big red sofa and and the rooftop was decorated with some red paperlamps and stuff. The theme was obviosly red and it gave you somehow romantic feeling. Wait what are you thinking Nari??!!

-Hungry? he asked and led me down to sit on the sofa.

-Wow" was all I could say. He chuckled and offered me chopsticks. First now I noticed what he was wearing. He was wearing black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt with the words "Your Own" and a black cap. God he looked hot.  Again! What am I thinking?!

-Want me to feed you? he asked and I snapped out of my tranze. I was caught staring...

-N-no I'm fine" I replied shyly blushing.

-C'moon here" he chuckled and offered me a piece of meat.

-Are you sure? I asked and he nodded. I opened my mouth and he stuffed the meat inside my  mouth.

-Mmmm delicious! I said smiling. He paused and stared at me. He had never seen a much more beautiful scene. We talked a lot and got to know eachother. He told me that the practises were going to be hard and long and the choreography definetly not from the easiest way. He also told me what he likes to do on freetime and how he feels about being an idol. I in turn told him how I was probobly going to miss my parents since I'm going to be living in the dorm next to bts. I also told him that I like to sing.

-Sing for me" he said out of the blue.

-Why? I asked and looked at him in the eyes. It felt like I could see the whole universum.

-Please" he said and looked like a begging puppy.

-Aww alright, what should I sing? I asked and he smiled again his rectangular smile.

-Surprise me

I thought for a while and started singing "Ailee Everyone"

Go and listen to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzvWja2Jxe8

My voice echoed through the air. V looked at me while my eyes were closed. His eyes widen when my voice was stronger and closed his eyes. When I sang I felt some weight on my shoulder. I opened my eyes but kept singing, and saw V resting his head on my shoulder, his eyes closed. As I sang I felt tears forming in my eyes. When I hitted the high note in the end a tear rolled down my cheek. I smiled because that song was my favourite one.

-You have such a beautiful voice you know that" V said and lifted his head from my shoulder and looked at me. "Are you crying?" he asked and wiped away my tear with his thumb. We both smiled at eachother as he cupped my cheek. "Yeppeun..." he whispered.

-What? I asked raising an eyebrow.

-Nothing"he answered and we ate our food. Once we were done we went back to the practise room. When we stepped inside, it was a total chaos. They were like wild animals. Jumping, screaming and goofing around.

-Okay party is over! V announced and everyone stopped dead in their tracks. They all gave us a suspicious look before bombing with questions. "Where have you been? What were you doing? Were you alone together? Are you dating?" they bombed us with questions.

-Hey hey calm down nothing happened between us. We just ate some meat." I said and collected all the empty cans and trash that were just lying around the room. After that we all decided to head to our dorms. As we walked the boys had to have on them sunglasses and masks. They didn't want the fangirls to notice them. Once we entered our dorm it was already in place. Everything was so clean and beautiful. One minus was that the three other trainees Chul, Gun and Hwan was living in the same dorm with us. The boys got one side of the dorm and we girls the other. We shared a room and as the maknae of us I got the upper bed. Once we bid goodbye and goodnight to the boys we unpacked our stuff. Suddenly there was a knock on our door.

-I'll get it! I shouted and ran to the door. Once I opened it my eyes widen. It was V.

-Oh hi V" I said cheerfully.

-Hi..I just remembered that I forgot to ask for your number." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

-My number? Sure...why not" I said blushing and took my phone out.

-Can I have your phone for a second? he asked. I nodded and handed him my phone. He tapped for while and eventually gave it back.

-Goodnight Nari, sleep tight" he said and gave me a "V" sign.

-You too V" i said shook my head amused. I unlocked my phone and went to take a look at the contacts. "Da Handsome TaeTae" I read outloud and burst into laughter. I sent him a quick message before going to sleep.

To: Da Handsome TaeTae                                                                                                                                                                            From: MyYeppeun (My beautiful)                                                                                                                                                               Well hello da handsome TaeTae :D thanks for today, I had a lot of fun. See ya tomorrow! <3

To: MyYeppeun                                                                                                                                                                                            From: Da Handsome TaeTae                                                                                                                                                                      Hey myYeppeun <3 no prob anytime, smell ya later alligator :P

I chuckled at his response, aish this kid. I locked my phone and drifted of to sleep.

 

________________________________________________

Well hello there! Did you like my first chapter? I hope you did <3 Please comment your thoughts and feel free to request.