1.3 Hanbin/B.I of iKon

Random Seohyun Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Last chapter:

“it’s not a problem to me! Come here!” she called him. He walked closer to her and suddenly seohyun hug him. “cheer up” she whispered.

Flustered he just froze on the spot, feeling her warmth and calming scent. “n-ne, once again thank you noona” he shuttered

“kaja! We need to go back!” she said as she broke the hug. But hanbin still froze “palli, you had a lot of things to do right!” then she dragged him.

 

YG office

‘SHE HUGGED ME’ Hanbin slapped himself try to see whether it was a dream or not ‘SHE FREAKING HUG ME’ now he tried to pinch himself.

“Yah, noe mwohae!” jinhwan asked him “why are you hurting yourself”

“nothing hyung…” he answered, then started to daydreaming again

“mwoya..” jinhwan then found a plastic bag “what is inside the plastic bag?” he asked

“oh, it’s food from joo-noona”

“mwo?! You just met her? Since when you started to keep secret from your hyung?”

“I thought I told you already?”

“no! you just told me that you got something to do today!”

“mianhae hyung, I think too much lately.” He said “joo-noona give the food for you guys.”

“oh really? Then we’ll share it later, when the other finished their dance practice.”

“did you know that tomorrow we are called by Yang-sajangnim?”

“yeah, I wonder what will we discuss tomorrow.”

***

The next day at SM Office

“seohyun! Wasso?” taeyeon greet her

“ne unnie! Today what song we will record?”

“today we’ll record Stay and Whisper.” She said

“tiffany unnie not come yet?”

“she is on her way here.” Taeyeon said, actually taeyeon have been suspicious about something lately. She felt that seohyun aura is a bit different lately, she want to ask her but she decided to wait for tiffany. She even set the time earlier today so that she had time to interrogate her.

“Tiffany is here!” tiffany said in front of the door.

“hi unnie! Now we just need to wait for the staff to come. It’s so unusual for them to come late.”

“seohyun-ah, actually I set the time earlier, because tiffany and I had something to ask you.”

“eh? Waguraeyo unnie?”

“do you seeing someone lately?” taeyeon asked.

“aniyo! Why are you asking that?”

“because lately you always check your phone, and even sometimes smile by yourself! Last time I saw you like this when you had ‘some’ relationship” tiffany said

“and don’t try to deny it! We have known you for more than 10 years!” taeyeon said

“I’m not going out with anyone right now unnie. Trust me.” Said try to convince them

“then let us see you phone!” tiff said

“ne?! that’s my privacy!”

“it’s true then you had something!” tae said

“it’s not like that unnie!”

“then show us!” tiff said

“fine! Here my phone”

Then the two unnies try to inspect seohyun’s phone

“seo, who is Hanbinie?” tiff asked

“oh? It’s YG trainee, the leader of team b” she said as if it’s nothing

“since when you know him? How come we don’t know.” Tae said

“I know him from seungri’s party, he is the one who spilled drink on my dress.”

“you dating younger boy?!” tiff said

“yah! What’s wrong with that?” Taeyeon asked

“opps, I forgot there is someone who dated younger boy too.” Tiff said sheepishly. “then seo, you had ‘some’ relationship with this kid?”

“anieyo unnie! It’s just noona-dongsaeng relationship!”

“don’t break the poor boy heart then!” tae said

“he’s not even debut yet unnie. I can’t ruin his career.”

“so you do like him!” tiff said, she was getting excited

“it’s not—“

Ringg… Ringg… Ringg..

‘saved by the phone!’ seo thought. “Who’s calling me unnie?”

“IT’S HANBIN!” tiff shouted “it’s true then the boy had something for you”

“aigo, whatever unnie, I need to take this phone”

“URI SEOHYUNIE GOT A BOY” taeyeon said

“Bring him here seo! We want to meet him!” tiff said

Seohyun ignored the two’s teasing and go outside to answer the phone.

 

-phone conversation-

“yoboseyo”

“noona..”

“waegurae? Are you okay?”

“yang-sajangnim decided to do another survival show for us…”

“mwo? Your sajangnim really love survival show isn’t it…”

“I’m so sad, what if the six of us can’t debut together..” he said “yang-sajangnim decided to add 2 new member for now”

“just believe that you will debut together with you! Do you best! And don’t be mean to the new member k?” she said “I know that you might be angry right now, but it’s now the new member fault.”

“ne noona. I’ll try…”

“then you will be recording most of your time isn’t it?”

“ne I think so, I think I’ll be more busy”

“cheer up hanbin ah! You can do this. You’re Kim Hanbin a.k.a B.I right! hwaihting! Noona will pray for you.”

“ne gomawo noona, what are you doing right now noona?”

“I’ll start recording our new song soon.”

“oh mian that I disturb you.”

“nah, you saved me from tae and tiff teasing” she giggled

“ok then noona, I need to start practice soon. Happy to talk to you”

“ne! good luck on your training!’

-end of phone conversation-

***

August 2014

Both seohyun and hanbin are busy. They rarely call each other anymore, but still contact each other using chat application. Seohyun busy preparing her comeback Holler. Meanwhile hanbin busy with his mix & match filming and SMTM3.

Seohyun was finishing her song Only You at the times; she was making sure that the song is prefect so that TTS can start record the song as soon as possible. She felt bored to work in the office, so she decided to go to the café.

Meanwhile hanbin, he felt so stressed. He need to make lyrics for his performance in SMTM3, he did not want to make any mistake. He already ruined his reputation by nearly always making mistake in his performance. In the same time, he also needed to arrange song and make choreography for his monthly assessment. He felt that he had so many things to do, and he don’t know what to prioritize. Although he already secure his position in iKon, he still felt responsible for the debut of other member, especially yunhyeong, junhoe and donghyuk. He felt like running away. And he did.

He went to hangang river without telling anyone where he go. Needing someone to talk to, hanbin only can think one person. Joohyun-noona.

He tried his luck to call her even though he know that she was busy at the moment.

Ring… Ring… No answer

‘please noona…’ he thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter