1.1 Hanbin/B.I of iKon

Random Seohyun Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

December 2013

Third people POV

-seohyun room-

A girl using a one piece Dior dress (a/n http://style.soshified.com/2014/03/get-this-look-seohyun-dior/ ) sitting on the make-up table applying mascara on her eyelash. The girl was SNSD Seohyun. Seohyun busily prepared herself for tonight’s party. Because it was a private party she needs to prepare all by herself.

Today, she and her snsd unnies, will be attending seungri birthday party. Different to what the public thinks, actually snsd and bigbang are a very good friend. But they never show it to the public because they do not want to start a fanwar between their fandom.

Drrrt… Drrrt… Suddenly, her phone ringing, because she still busy preparing her make-up, she decide to use speaker phone to answering the call

“Yoboseyo?”

“Seohyun-ah! Unnie will pick you up soon ok? Me and taeyeon will be there soon! Be ready downstairs in 15 minutes!” said tiffany from the speaker phone.

“Ne unnie! I’ll be there in 15 minutes! See you later!” seohyun said while applying blush on her chubby cheeks.

“Araso, see you soon!”

After packing her things into the bag, and checking herself on the mirror for the last time, she finally think that she looked okay and ready to go.

-Downstairs-

“Hyunie!”

“Tae unnie!”

“Palli get on the car, we late already! The others are on their way”

“Ne unnie!”

The journey to the venue of seungri’s birthday party takes around 30 minutes

-seungri’s party-

On the other hand, in seungri party, there are a group of boys who did not know what to do in the party. They are excited, but because there are not yet debuted, and still do not know what to do in the party like this, they feel awkward with the situation. (a/n the period was before mix and match)

“hyung, will there be other celebrities in this party?” asked the maknae, donghyuk, while looking around using a awed expression.

“I think so, Seungri-hyung is a very sociable person,” said jinhwan to the maknae

“Guys, I think it is better to greet seungri-hyung first and give him our present” said hanbin

Then the boys, looked around try to find seungri

“seungri-hyung!” called Bobby

“Oh! Annyong kids!”

“Saengil chukhahae hyung! This is our present from you!”

“Oh thank you! You guys haven’t debuted yet but giving me present likes this! I’m touched!”

“aniyeyo hyung!”

“ok then! Have fun in the party! Try to blend well, it will be good for your career later! Hyung need to greet other guest! And I already prepare a table under your name!” said seungri

Not long after that, the party started and the venue become more and more crowded.

“hyung! Is that SNSD?” said Bobby to Jihwan

“where? I want to see them!” Jihwan started to look around

“there! You see there are a crowed there? SNSD are there!” Bobby said while pointing

“oh your right! Should we greet them?”

“they are so pretty” said yunhyeong

“I think we better greet them, but maybe later” B.I said “ As you see they are crowded by so many people”

“I agree with hanbin-hyung” said junhoe

The party finally started, people start to mingle with each other while eating and drinking. The group finally gain courage to greet other artist, such as super junior, shine, 2pm, wonder girls, and SNSD.

“Annyeong haseyo sunbaenim! We are YG’s trainee!”  said team B in unison to SNSD members, after that they introduced themselves to the member

“Hi we saw you guys in the WIN show, you guys are really cool!” said hyoyeon being the member who was comfortable with boys.

“Thank you sunbaenim! We are big fans of yours too!” said hanbin to the snsd member.

“Don’t be sad, maybe it’s not the right time yet. Keep doing your best!” said Tiffany

“Ne! Kamsahamnida sunbaenim!”

The boys are happy to be in the circle of celebrity but they still feel awkward as they don’t know how to start conversation with the other idol. All they did was sat in their table while eating and drinking.

On the other hand, seohyun, also feel awkward with the party. She was not a party people to begin with. She regrets that she did not bring her own car. Now she trapped in the party until her unnies want to go home and it will be so late.

While wondering in the party, suddenly someone bumped her and spilled his drink to her dress.

“Oh my gosh sunbaenim! I’m so sorry!”

The drink leaved a bit spot in her dress, but being a nice person, seohyun is not a person who will angry to other people with a small matter like that.

“kwenchanayo, I can wash it in the ladies room”

“I’m so sorry for my sloppiness, let me help you sunbaenim”

B.I was the one who spilled the drink he has. Someone from his back bumped him and made him spilled his drink to seohyun dress.

“chinca kwenchanayo” seohyun said while waving her hand “ and how can you help me, you can’t go in to ladies’ room” seohyun giggled.

“oh you’re right…” B.I scratched his head “then I’ll wait outside” he insisted as he felt guilty

After arguing for quite a time, finally seohyun agreed to B.I. Finally, after around 10 minutes, she came out from the ladies’ room.

“It’s completely gone!” seohyun said while showing her dress

It’s true that the spot was gone but now her dress a bit damp

“But your dress still a bit wet”

“It’s okay, the light is a bit dim, I don’t think that other people will aware of my dress”

“How about I lend you my jacket sunbaenim?”

“No need! Really it’s okay!” seohyun said

“but I still feel bad, at least it will cover your dress until it completely dry”

“Your name is B.I right?”

A bit shocked that seohyun remember his name he answered her question too fast and loud “yes that’s true sunmbaenim!”

“omo! You surprised me” she said while rubbing her chest

“mianhae sunmbaenim, I’m surprised that you remember my name”

“aigo so cute! Ok then, for a while I will borrow your jacket B.I-shi.”

“Ah ne! Here is my jacket” said B.I while giving his jacket to her.

Seohyun tie his jacket in her waist so that the damp area won’t show

“I look okay now! We better comeback to the party. Thank you B.I-shi. I will return it later”

“Ne sunbaenim.”

Two of them finally come back to the party. They go to their own group.

“hanbin-ah where have you been? And where is your jacket?” asked jinhwan

“oh, I just spilled my drink to someone dress and then to cover her dress I lend her my jacket”

“aigo, hanbinie why are you so sloppy, to whom you spilled your drink?” said bobby while putting his hand to hanbin’s shoulder

“it’s seohyun-sunbaenim…”

“Mwo? Hanbin-ah you hit the jackpot!” said bobby showing his trademark eye smile and hitting hanbin’s  shoulder

“Was she angry to you?” asked Jinhwan rather worry

“No, thankfully the dirty spot completely gone. The dress just a bit wet.”

“Thanks God then” said Jinhwan patting Hanbin’s head

The party goes on, finally the member of SNSD decided to go home. Seohyun remembered that B.I jacket are still with her, so he searched B.I. After a while of searching, finally seohyun found B.I sitting with his group.

“B.I-shi” seohyun called

“ne seohyun sunbaenim,” answered hanbin, he stand up and go to speak with seohyun.

“here is your jacket, thank you so much!”

“it’s okay sunbaenim, I’m more sorry that I spilled my drink”

“ok then, I need to go! Good luck on your training, I hope for the best!” said seohyun cheering him

“thank you so much sunbaenim” said hanbin while bowing to her.

After he got back his jacket, he go back to his group. The boys, junhoe, yunhyeong and donhyuk, watched their leader talking to SNSD’s member and even see the SNSD member give back his jacket can’t hide their excitement.

“Hanbin-ah! You know SNSD member?” ask yunhyeong with enlarged eyes

“it’s just because of an accident hyung.”

The members keep budging him, so he told the other member about the story.

“I don’t know what to say. Whether it is a good thing to happened or not” said donghyuk

 

***

 

Jan 2014

It’s near the lunar new year. The team B got a holiday from the company. Bobby went back to America to meet his family. The other member also decided to spend time with their family. Being the leader, Hanbin decided to be the last one to go to his house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter