제 2 장

형언하기 어려운 (BTS FANFICTION)

YUJIN'S P.O.V

ugh...my head hurts. i sat up and look around my room. it was messy and i saw my clothes are on the floor.wait...am i ?! i look under the cover of my blanket and it was true. i stiffle back a scream. i did not have while im drunk, did i? i look around franficly. no boys...i sigh in relief but what if it was a girl i have with?! oh god!!im not lesbian,am i?! i heard my door knocked."wait a sec, hara-ah!" i said and hastily wore my clothes."come in" hara came in with her arms folded."uhh....hara, did i came home alone last night..?" i ask nervously. she stare at me before bursting into a fit of laughter."oh gosh,eonni...you slept again last night didn't you?" she ask in between of laughters."how did you know that?"i ask paranoid." it happened before. and no,you did not have with a boy or your own gender" she answered as if she had read my mind.i thought i was the only that could but why is it so hard to read hers..?

"so eonni.." hara said slowly as we munch on pancakes at a mcdonalds nearby,"what..?"i ask as i focus my mind on hers.please let me read your mind, hara. please..."it's nothing" she said quickly and stuff more pancakes into . i failed. i sigh. failure comes and goes for me."so.. how's vocal class?" i ask as she shrug."same old,same old" she answered."but you use to love singing!" i protest but she sigh." but the love died quickly" she answered and look into my eyes. for once i could read her mind.

you will never understand.

how can i understand you if you won't let me in? and her wall came back. does she know i can read minds..? why is there always a wall around her? a guarded wall, that is."want to hang out at the mall, hara?" i ask as i take her hand."no.. i need to study.. the exam is coming" she said and i nod. same reason always."you know.." i started as i roll my thumb against her knuckles like a girlfriend would to her boyfriend." you can always open up to me. i'm your sister, am i not?" i said. she smile at me weakly and nod. and again i can read her mind.

i cannot let you in. even if you're my sister.

i wish you did. i sigh and let go of her hand as i continue to eat.my eyes caught someone's. oh, it's him.i read his mind.

i must approach her. i must! it's driving me crazy!

i chuckle and hara followed my stare."you like him?" she ask in suprise.of course, i never like anyone or have ever fallen in love before unlike her."nah. he just caught my eyes" i reason as i try to read his mind again.

what should i say to her?! hi, i'm kim seok jin.i'm in your class- aish!! nono..again,again.hi i'm kim seok jin and i want to befriend you. ais-

i snap out of it when hara wave her hand infront of my eyes."yes,hara?" i ask."you're staring at him too much. he seems to notice" hara pointed out.i chuckle."his expression..is amusing" i reason."amusing,you say? i'm leaving eonni. he's one of the deliquents and i dont want him to threaten me for being your sister" she said and dash before i could stop her from leaving."uhh..hi"  i look at the owner and saw seokjin smiling at me shyly."oh,hi" i found myself nervous too."i'm kim seo-" i cut him."i know. you're in my class,aren't you?" i said. he blush." yeah.. i am" he said and scratch his nape. gosh,he's shy for a deliquent."i have to leave now,seok ji-ah. my uh..friend ditched me. i'm sorry and good bye" i said and dash out of the mcdonalds before he could speak.

"yah!" i said and jump onto my sister which i spotted walking towards our streets. she curse."eonni,get off me. you're really heavy" she told me and i drop myself. i pout."am i that heavy?" she eye me."are you sure you're even older than me?" she ask sarcasticly."yup! by 3 years!" i said cheerfully,ignoring her sarcastic tone.she roll her eyes. "let's go home,okay?" i ask and she nod as i loop my arm with hers. she gave me a judgemental look before i laugh when i read her mind.i drag her home.

is my sister insane?