제 1 장

형언하기 어려운 (BTS FANFICTION)

HARA'S P.O.V

"eonni,let them in" i said."we can't let some strangers in, hara" my sister,yujin protest in panic." i know them and one of them is your classmate and mine.we can trust them" i said as she look at me in fear."what if they are the one that wants us dead?" she ask in paranoia."we should take risks,eonni" i said calmly but couldnt keep the fear written on my face."a-are you sure..?" she ask again as she look between me and her hands that was on the handle of the door. i look at her hesitantly and nod." if they want us dead,we fight"

i open my eyes and look around.i was still in class and not some weird place my vision told me.besides, i would never let it happen but why can't i keep fearing it will..? i look around. huh, where is everyone? i look at my watch and my eyes widen in shock. gosh?! 6 p.m already?! it's been 4 hours since college ends!! i pack my things and race out of the room.i walk towards the secret hideout and found a note.

mianhe, dongsaeng-ah. i'm going out with some friends at the mall. it'll be great if you come,though. i'll be back before dinner,okay? i love you and sorry.

-your incredibly cute sister-

i snort and crumple the note as i threw it in the dustbin nearby. how shallow..? but i quickly took back what i thought. my sister isn't shallow, she's just...sociable. i hope she doesn't go to the club and get drunk again. i sigh and kick a rock before jogging my way home.

my home wasn't far and i was hungry. i missed lunch T__T. i walk into a shop and bought ramyeon. i sit next to a boy at this long table and eat my food quietly as i scroll down my phone. you see...im the exact opposite of my sister so yeah,i'm not sociable. i have no friends except my sister. i had fallen out of love before but...i don't like to mention it. "hello.." i look at the stranger next to me. is he talking to me...? but i have to admit he's hot. "can i ask the way to this place?" he ask and show me his phone as i look at the address. i eye him. should i talk to him..? i sigh and point towards the highest building. he got the messege and nod."thanks" he mutter and pack his things before he left.technically, i didn't talk to him. good, i guess.

i threw my food away when i notice it was already 8. i jog home and unlock the door as i enter.just as i expect, yujin eonni isn't home yet. that means she gonna go home drunk in about 2 hours. i hope she wasn't ditch by her friends and had to walk home. i remembered the last time she walked home drunk...with a boy. i shivered at that thought. i'm not saying she's not but they did kissed before i shooed the boy away (with much difficulty,must i say). i change my clothes after i took a long bath and watch tv until i heard the doorbell rang. i open the door and i saw my sister with a bottle of beer in her hand. 

"eonni.."i growl and took away the bottle from her hand as i threw it in the trashcan.she whine but i glare. she shut up."you ditched me" i growl. she was drunk and i know it."oh shut up-" yup a sign. she hiccup."you always ditch me in school" and there goes my guilt."i have a reason.i dont want anyone to know we're blood related except our teachers."i told her again and again. she was crying by now. ugh."why..? am i that bad of a sister until you dont want anyone to know?"she ask as she sob.i groan."you're not bad..you're just...the center of attention and i hate attention."i reason. i didn't lie. it was half the truth."bu-but..." she sob louder."oh my god!! eonni!! quiet down or our neighbour will hear" she suddenly smile at me and cup her cheeks."oh you mean that smoking hot  admire of yours?"i groan. not this again. at least she stopped crying."he does not like me. how many times do i have to say th-" she cut me."yada,yada,yada, bleh" she mock me." he does and don't deny you like him too." my cheeks burned. "i do not" my voice was raising but she seemed to be in her own world as she glide across the living room like a drunk person-oh yeah..she is." good night baby sister..have a good weekened" she said and enter her room.i shook my head at her silliness.