A well-deserved sleep

Amuse me



Takeru felt something soft on his lips. “A… Kiss?!” 

His eyes opened wide on Kamiki kissing him. It lasted only a few seconds before the latter pulled back, a smile on his lips.

There were a hundred thoughts crossing Takeru’s mind but he was unable to utter a single word. The kiss left him totally speechless as he helplessly watched the younger waving goodbye at him and exiting the dressing room, still the same unreadable smile plastered on his face.

The same night Satoh decided to have a drink with his friend Taka. The man was also a celebrity, except that he wasn’t an actor like Takeru but a very talented rock singer. The two would usually describe themselves as best friends but it actually took them years to have a real conversation, even though they were from the same agency. The two started getting close a few years ago and used to meet every week when they weren’t busy with work. But with them gaining in popularity, their free time as well as their encounters decreased. They hadn’t been able to meet for a while so Takeru was thankful to Taka for making time for him that night.

They had been silent for a moment until Taka broke the ice “So what’s troubling you?” He knew his friend didn’t call him for a random chit-chat and the way he played with the straw in his drink made it even more obvious. “Did you have a go with your co-star again and regretting it ?” Taka joked and instantly regretted it when he noticed the other’s face getting paler.  “Oh my god” Taka facepalmed “wasn’t it a guy this time?” He pondered a moment “Wait, isn’t it kamiki-kun, our agency’s otaku boy ?”

Takeru started blowing bubbles in his drink, unable to meet the singer’s eyes. Taka could tell by his friend’s childish behavior that he put his finger right on the problem. It wasn’t uncommon for Takeru to have something going on with one of his co-stars; he was a well-known co-star killer after all; but with another man…? Taka himself was biual so this kind of talk didn’t disturb him; the only thing that disturbed him was that he hadn’t imagined his friend could feel flustered by another male. “Could getting girls so easily got him tired of them?” He wondered.

“So did you do it?” Taka questioned his still silent friend.

“What?” Takeru said, finally looking up from his drink.

“Did you him?”

“What ?! No!!! Of course not !!!” Takeru nearly screamed and slapped his fist on the table, spilling some of his drink in the process. Taka laughed as he grabbed some tissues to wipe the mess the actor made.

“I mean…” Takeru started, his tone lower and calmer this time “there’s nothing between us. It’s just that…that kid kissed me” he hesitated a bit before finishing his sentence. Saying he’s been kissed by a man embarrassed him, although he knew Taka had kissed plenty of men and done even more. He wasn’t homophobic or anything – otherwise he wouldn’t be friends with the singer in the first place. He just didn’t know how was he supposed to react or how could he even face Kamiki again after that. He wondered what could have been on the younger’s mind to shamelessly kiss him like he did.

“How?” Taka questioned “How did he kiss you” he rephrased his question as the other didn’t seem to get it.

 “Err….” Takeru hesitated again “Do you really need to know?” he said, rubbing his neck with his hand in an uncomfortable manner.

“Do you want me to help or not?” Taka snapped, holding back a laugh as he watched his friend shift in his seat nervously.

“OK…” The actor took a deep breath “So well, let’s say, he just put his lips on mine while I was in a vulnerable state” He said quickly before looking down, embarrassed.

“That’s not even a real kiss, that’s just a peck” Taka sighed, disappointed “Anyway how did it feel?”

“What?”

Taka rolled his eyes, was Satoh playing dumb on purpose? “How did it feel being kissed ? Did you feel like throwing up or did you like it even a little bit?”

Takeru’s brow furrowed as he reflected on what had happened earlier that day. Sure the kiss took him aback but as much as he remembered, it hadn’t felt disgusting or even unpleasant. It was actually quite the opposite; Kamiki’s lips felt heavenly soft on his.

When Takeru heard his friend laughing he realized he’s been closing his eyes while reminiscing the kiss. His face suddenly flushed and he hid himself behind his drink again.

“It’s ok I got the answer by that dreamy face of yours” Taka said between laughers. His friend was so much obvious it was cute. “Well, seems like the kamiki kid ain’t bad at it” He continues, teasing his blushing friend.

***

When Takeru reached his home it was already late at night. Talking to Taka hadn’t really helped; he was still as confused as ever. Was the younger just playing around when he kissed him? Did the kiss meant anything to him? Takeru sighed as he removed his jacket, throwing it on the coach. Well, there was at least one thing that he was thankful to Taka for that day: making him acknowledge that kissing a man could be as enjoyable as kissing a woman – and that meant a whole new world to Takeru. He took a quick shower and went straight to bed. Though his mind wouldn’t rest, his tired body allowed him to enjoy a well-deserved sleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Can't believe i'm updating this after more than 2 years XD