kiss

Amuse me

 

Satoh Takeru and Kamiki Ryunosuke were talking in their dressing room after finishing recording for “shabekuri 007”, a popular variety show.

“That was so much fun ! right,Take-chan? The younger said with a smile on his face, still high from the show.
“Yeah” Takeru nodded, removing the suit he’s been wearing for the show to change back to his own cloths. Takeru wasn’t much of a talker and he knew he didn’t have to pretend when he was with Ryunosuke; the two had known each other for years, being in the same talent agency.   

“They said they’ll send me the pictures later” Ryunosuke said, bouncing happily, referring to the show’s hosts.

“Great” The elder simply answered before sitting in front of the huge mirror in their room. He looked at his own reflection and remembered how embarrassed he felt when Kamiki was taking his pictures during the show. “This is gonna be all around the internet” he though, a sight escaping his mouth as he started removing his make-up. Make-up artists sure loved plastering his face with foundation; he sighed again at the sight of the now brown colored wet wipe he just cleaned his face with.

Ryunosuke had just finished changing his cloths when he heard Satoh sighing two times in a row.

“What’s wrong?” He said, putting his burgundy-colored suit back its garment bag. He approached the elder and noticed the used cleansing wipe. He smirked at how lazy the other could be sometimes.

“Let me do it for you!” He suddenly said, clapping his hands together under his chin in a pleading way.

Satoh didn’t budge.

“pleeease” He insisted, a cute pout on his face that made him look even cuter than a puppy.  

“Not that again” His sempai laughed and covered his probably flushed face with one hand. With that, Kamiki knew that his puppy face won again; no one could resist it!

He sat in front of Takeru, took a cleansing wipe from its package with one hand and removed the hand covering Satoh’s face with the other.  He held the elder’s hand tightly in his while gently removing the other’s makeup. Takeru closed his eyes, not only to allow the younger to take off his eye makeup but because he felt uncomfortable as well. “Anyone would feel this way” he reassured himself, breathing slowly to calm his fast beating heart.

“Take-chan” the younger spoke.  

“nn?” the elder mumbled, eyes still closed.

He heard Ryunosuke shifting in his seat and then…

He felt something soft on his lips. “A… Kiss?!”