three

Fanfic
Please log in to read the full chapter

'Sunggyu looked into Woohyun's eyes as he slowly pulled his hand away from the younger's. Woohyun's eyes widened in fear and sadness, causing Sunggyu's heart to clench uncomfortably at that. He couldn't see Woohyun sad, not even now. Not even after Woohyun had broken his heart irrevocably.

"Hyung... I'm sorry. Please f-forgive me." The tears that were pooling in Woohyun's eyes finally dripped down his cheeks. Sunggyu felt like crying.

"I-I can't. I t-thought I could forgive you. B-but... I couldn't get the image of Hoya and you..." Sunggyu trailed off. Even now, a month after the fateful day when he found Hoya pounding into Woohyun in their bed still hurt him.

He really tried to forgive Woohyun. He really did. He acted like nothing happened despite the deafening silence between him and Woohyun. He treated Hoya the same even when every cell in his body wanted to beat Hoya to a pulp. Maybe he should have ranted and taken a break from Woohyun. At least, they wouldn't be here today.

"Please give me another chance, hyung. There's nothing between Hoya and me..."

"That's worse, Hyun. If you two are together because of love, at least I wouldn't have to think that I'm not enough for you in bed." Sunggyu smiled sadly when Woohyun avoided his eyes and looked down at his fingers.

"We... had a good run, Hyun. It's over. I'm sorry."'

Sunggyu wiped the tears that escaped his eyes with his sleeve messily. He regretted reading that fanfic. It was so heartbreaking and Sunggyu felt every feeling that the author wrote.

"Hyung!" Woohyun jumped onto Sunggyu's bed and backhugged him. Sunggyu was so surprised that he dropped his phone.

"Hyung...are you crying? What happened? Are you sick?" Woohyun cupped Sunggyu's cheeks, looking into his eyes.

Woohyun's eyes only brought back the memory of what he read into his mind and Sunggyu cried like a baby, burying his face into Woohyun's shoulder.

"H-hyung?" Woohyun flailed around worriedly and caught Sungyeol's attention as he passed in front of Sunggyu's room.

"What's wrong with S

Please log in to read the full chapter