one

Fanfic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunggyu was nervous. Yes, that was the only way to explain his feeling right now. Even after seven years of being on stage, both with his group and solo, Sunggyu never felt more nervous than now. What was he doing anyway? No, he was not preparing for a stage or a variety show, no. He was just going out. For a date. In public. With Woohyun.

Yes, Kim Sunggyu was freaking out.

“Sungyeol hyung… what are you doing?” Sungjong peeked at Sungyeol’s laptop curiously. The latter had been staring at it since they got back from their schedule earlier and he was acting really weird. Sometimes, he smiled to himself, then he got teary-eyed and when he screamed earlier, Sungjong almost called the police.

“Yeol-ah… Are you watching ?” Myungsoo put his hands on Sungjong’s shoulders and joined the younger, staring at the screen while the red-haired didn’t gave them any attention.

“No. I’m reading.” Both Myungsoo and Sungjong paled up and looked at each other.

“Are you sick, Yeol-ah?” Myungsoo placed his palm on Sungyeol’s forehead, checking for his temperature seriously.

“Woohyun hyung!!! Sungyeol hyung is reading!!! I think he’s sick.”  Sungjong shouted from in front of the door. A blonde thing flew into the room and collided with Sungjong, sending both of them onto the floor.

“What??!! Are you dying, Yeol-ah??” Oh yes, the blonde thing was Woohyun.

“Harharhar. So funny guys.” Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo’s hand away with a gruff, not realising the younger was reading something on the screen.

“’"You are so tight, Hyun,"Sunggyu said as he pushed into Woohyun’s pink hole, earning a seductive moan from the younger. Sunggyu couldn’t hold himself anymore as he slammed into Woohyun repetitively, his large found Woohyun’s prostate with an uncanny precision. Woohyun screamed Sunggyu’s name as he cummed, his hole tightened around Sunggyu’s . Sunggyu gasped at the pressure….’”

“Yah!!! Kim Myungsoo! What are you reading??!!!” The four of them looked up to see a very red hamster standing at the door with a snickering Hoya and Dongwoo behind him. Woohyun and Sungjong were sitting cross-legged on the floor, absorbed in the story, while Myungsoo had moved onto Sungyeol’s lap to easily read the screen.

“I… Didn’t know you swing that way hyung.” Sungjong turned to Sunggyu with a very judging look.

“And with Woohyun at that.” Hoya supplied.

“I’m not!!!!” Wronged, Sunggyu let out his anger to the person closest to him, kicking Woohyun on the .

“Ouch, hyung! What was that for?”

“Do you have a thing for Woohyun’s , hyung?” Hoya dodged Sunggyu before he could grab him, hiding behind the laughing Dongwoo.

“Cut it, guys. It’s only a fanfic.” Sungyeol closed his laptop and pushed Myungsoo off him.

“What were you doing reading that kind of stuff a

Please log in to read the full chapter