No Filter 1

No Filter(Working Title)

1

 

"Hey! We're gonna be late for the photoshoot! Hurry up your butts!!" Seungcheol called out s. Jihoon came running out from their dorm still buttoning his shirt. Seungcheol could only groan in stress. The other kids then followed after a few minutes, getting in the van. "Okay, Soonyoung, how many members are there on the other van?" Seungcheol asked before closing the door of the van he's riding. Soonyoung started counting. "Uhh. Five." HE hesitantly answered, earning a questioning look from Seungcheol. "Who's not there yet?" He asked in irritation. Just before he could answer, a tall boy came running as he shouted. "Hey! Wait for me!" He ran breathlessly and jumped in the van. Mingyu flashed everyone a silly smile and apologized to the members for being late. "Okay. Let's go now to the venue." Seungcheol said.

"Phew. I almost got left out." Mingyu said in relief. "Why are you late anyway?" Wonwoo asked, fixing his belt. Mingyu looked at him for a split second. "We're all late." He answered shortly. "But you were later than all of us." Wonwoo countered. "Alright. I lost. I just did some business." He gave Wonwoo a knowing wink. Wonwoo just shook his head as he got what Mingyu was trying to say. Mingyu chuckled and kept silent along the ride to the studio.

After half an hour, they finaly arrived at the studio. One by one they hopped off the van and stretched their strained muscles. "Another photoshoot. I hope this one's interesting." Jeonghan said as he combed his hair with his fingers. "What do you mean interesting?" Jisoo asked, scanning the studio outside. Jeonghan chuckled. "You know what I mean, Jisoo." Jisoo shook his head as he smiled, getting what Jeonghan meant. "Tss. Don't even think of hooking up with a female staff or photographer." Seungcheol appeared behind the two. 

"Seungcheol hyung is right. We're here for a photoshoot. Remember." Jihoon supported. "Okay. Okay." Jeonghan grinned at them. The boys went inside the studio in which there are already several staff preparing for their photoshoot. "Whoa. They're a bunch of handsome guys." A female staff commented. Mingyu smiled at the comment. They were instructed to sit and wait while the staff sets up the background and the lighting necessary for the shoot. Everyone's busy chatting with one another while Mingyu is busy roaming his eyes inside. He almost stopped breathing when a lady, holding a professional camera walked in the studio and helped with the work. The lady then checked everything and clapped twice once she made sure that everything has been prepared well. The lady walked towards them and greeted them. "Good day guys. Sorry if we just finished setting up for the shoot. We kinda got in some trouble so.." She smiled apologetically. "It's okay. I thought the kids were late because they overslept. By the way, I'm Seventeen's manager, Manager Hwang." Their manager bowed a bit. The lady chuckled. "I see. I'm Choi Jinri, co-owner of Clairvoyant. You can just call me by my first name." She said and bowed. "Everyone, greet your Jinri noona." 

The boys were startled, their mouths agape at the beautiful lady before them. Seungcheol was the first one to go back to his senses. He quicky said, "Say the name!..." And the rest followed. "Seventeen!" Manager Hwang shook his head in embarrassment. "Hi, JInri noona. I'm S.Coups." Seungcheol started to introduce. And the rest of the members. Mingyu was sitting on the end so he got to introduce his self last. Mingyu cleared his throat when it was his turn. He gazed at Jinri deeply and began speaking. "Hello, Jinri noona. My name is Mingyu." He shyly smiled in which Jinri just shook off. "So, we're done with the introductions. Let's start the work now!" Jinri said excitedly. All the boys were nervous but excited because the photographer this time is a lady. Not just a lady but  gorgeous one. 

Once they have don their makeups and outfits, the members were called for the group shoot first. "Okay, so everyone's here, right?" Jinri asked. "Yes." The boys chorused. Jinri turned to her left. On her left was a man holding the same camera Jinri had earlier. The man looked at her. "Myungsoo oppa, you can start the shoot now." She told him and the man walked toward her. Everyone's faces fell down when they heard what she said. "Okay." Myungsoo muttered and turned to look at the boys. "Let's start!."

The shoot started and Jinri was on the front desk, glancing every minute on the shoot. "Relax a bit more. Don't be so stiff." He heard Myungsoo said. She chuckled a bit. Myungsoo is harsh with male clients.  Myungsoo uttered  few more harsh comment before he stopped and called Jinri. "Jinri, please take over." Jinri complied and walked toward Myungsoo. "What's left to be done?" She gently asked. "The hiphop unit. They're the last." He said, handing her the camera. Jinri nodded and motioned him to proceed to pantry.

"Okay, who belongs to the hiphop unit?" She asked the boys. The boys from the other units gave Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Hansol jealous looks when Jinri asked them. The four boys raised their hands with big smiles on their faces. "Just be natural with your expressions, boys." She smiled at them. The boys nodded shyly and positioned themselves. "Uhh.. I think, you..the tall guy, should be on the center instead." She commented and positioned them according to her taste. "Alright. Settled!" The shoot went smooth. "Good job, boys." She complimented.

"Let's wrap up now." She commanded her staff. "Thank you for taking care of the boys." Manager Hwang said. "You're welcome. They're good but they can get better. Especially the tall kid. He's got some model looks and charisma." She commented. Manager Hwang smiled. "He gets that a lot. And He's Mingyu." Jinri chuckled and nodded.

The boys bid goodbye to the staff and Jinri and as usual, Mingyu was last. "Jinri noona. Thanks for taking handsome photos of us!" He said before exiting the building. Jinri waved her hand at them as their vehicles began moving away.

- - - - - - - - - - - 

(100315)