Uncomfortable

New Wave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna's POV

I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. I've never been insecure about my looks. They were one thing I knew I definitely had going on. I checked the time on my phone and quickly grabbed my purse. It was going to be my first time attending The Release but it was not a new club at all. I didn't know who would be performing, but I was darn excited. My phone began ringing and I checked the caller ID and saw it was Krystal. I didn't bother answering because she was just flashing to let me know that she was outside my house. I left my room and went downstairs where my mum was also up.

"Where are you going?" She asked,

"Out...," I replied coolly, which earned me an eye roll.

"I can see that."

"Then why did you ask?" I laughed,

"God dammit Hyuna. It is too late for this. Where are you going at this time?!" My mum semi-yelled.

"I'm going to a club with Krystal." I said in a monotone voice. She sighed and shrugged. 

"Whatever." She said barging my shoulder slightly before switching off the lights and heading up the stairs. I could tell she wasn't in the mood, but that was not going to ruin my amazing night out. I stepped out and jogged lightly to Krystal's Ferrari and entered inside.

We greeted each other before we headed to the club.

 

"Wow...," Krystal and I said simultaneously. This place was amazing. After getting through ID checks, we looked around the club as we took our place to the bar. 

"I never knew these over ground clubs could look like this!" Krystal said smiling. I laughed and nodded not bothering to tell her that not all underground sessions were done in clubs. We ordered our drinks and spoke amongst ourselves. Shortly after, the lights dimmed and a spot light appeared onto the stage as Tablo walked on. The audience began cheering, including Krystal and I, and Tablo flashed a warm smile.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to The Release!" Tablo greeted. He introduced the acts, and quite a few new underground rappers performed. I enjoyed the majority of their music, but I could tell Krystal was not the slightest bit interested. 

"Now, presenting the BTS Hip-hop subunit. Give it up for J-Hope, Rap Monster and Suga!" Tablo said as they walked on. The mentioning of BTS caught Krystal attention.

She adored them.

She may not care for their subunit but she did love BTS on a whole so she paid close attention. They performed a few songs but none of them caught mine or Krystal's attention and Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter