Part II. (FINAL)

Butterfly: Don't Try to Disappear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

I was panting hard but I still continue to run.. I have to escape.. I want to escape from this cruel world.. that’s what I’m thinking..

I didn’t know where my feet got me but I stop in a destroyed concrete house.. it looks like it was abandoned for good..

I went inside and sit in a corner.. I tried to catch my breath as I was still panting hard.. I look at my hands.. it was still covered by blood and I hate to see it..

I get the bottled water in the pocket of my jacket and then I wash my hands.. As the water flow on my hands, my tears flows freely on my cheeks as well..

I tried to wash every trace of blood on me.. I was rubbing the side of my face as I sob quietly.. he deserves it.. right?

As the water bottle got empty, I just stayed there for some time staring blankly on the dark surrounding..

I suddenly remember one person.. I fish out my phone and press number one.. it automatically dialed a number..

After a minute, someone answered.. “Hyung..” I started as I was still sobbing.. “Hyung.. I want to see you..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive at the place which is the most memorable both to me and my other friends.. I drop my tired body on the cushion lying at the center of this abandoned pool..

I put my arm above my head as I close my eyes.. Suddenly the other side of the cushion sink, I took a peek to see Jin hyung lying beside me..

“How are you hyung?” I ask him.. he have his arm over his head.. He didn’t answer me but I see the tears slide down the side of his face..

“Hyung I’m sorry..” I whisper and only his sobs answer me.. “I just really have to do it..”         

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin POV [What really happened]

I sat up on the bed, slowly get my phone and answer the unknown call..

“Hyung..”

Hearing his voice, a smile finally appeared on my face.. “Hyung.. I want to see you..”

I immediately went to Gyungju as Taehyung ask me to go there.. Taehyung is my only reason to live.. He was like a little brother to me.. Just like the others but they left too soon..

I arrive and I saw Taehyung sitting on the side, looking at the wide sea.. I sit beside him.. “Hyung.. I killed him..” Taehyung suddenly said and I shockingly looked at him.. “He was once again drunk and I saw him hurting my sister.. Everything just suddenly turn black and.. and..” I hug Taehyung as I saw him already crying hard..

“Hyung I stab him.. I stabbed my father..” Taehyung sobbed hard and I just hug him tight..

Taehyung has this burden on his shoulder where his father was alcoholic and his mother died when he was just 3 and his sister was 1.. at a very young age, Taehyung learned to be independent.. He take good care of his sister..

Everything would be alright if only they weren’t o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter