Part I.

Butterfly: Don't Try to Disappear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Butterfly - BTS

 

Jin POV

1 hour.. 2 hours.. 3 hours.. hours pass by.. I’m still lying on this bed, staring blankly on the ceiling.. *phone ring*

Finally shifting my glance on the side table, I sat up on the bed, slowly get my phone and answer the unknown call..

“Hyung..”

Hearing his voice, a smile finally appeared on my face.. “Hyung.. I want to see you..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around as I miss this sight.. The quiet forest where I spend most of my time with my friends.. I go further and further with a camcord on my hand..

I finally reach my destination.. I look at the familiar sight and smiled.. just then, I saw a figure lying on the old cushion in the center of that empty-abandoned pool..

I come down the pool and lay beside him.. “Hyung..” he whispered but I just put my arm above my head blocking the strong ray of the sun.. About a minute or two, five more people suddenly arrived and bother the both of us..

Their happy faces welcome me and it definitely makes me smile wider.. “Jin hyung!” Jungkook said as he help me up.. I chuckled..

I give each one of them a long hug.. Then I came to the last person.. I pulled him and hug him tight.. “I’ve miss you..” I said to him.. “me to, Hyung..” Taehyung answer back.. The others were looking at us happily.. “Come on! Let’s play!” Jimin said and everyone started to run around think of a game to play..

I just look at all of them having fun, occasionally filming their silly acts on my camcord..

While looking at my camcord, filming them having a dance break, I realize.. these people in front of me are the most important people in my life as of the moment..

“Jin hyung! Come on, show us your traffic dance ^^” Hoseok said with a big smile on his face.. I wish you’ll always smile like that, Hoseok-ah..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night came and we decided to spend our time in the abandoned drop place of shipping containers which is our hide out.. some of it was designed as a house but no person stays there except us..

We sit around the bon fire doing random things.. I was with Hoseok, eating some pretzels.. I then notice Namjoon writing something on the mirror attached to the shipping container.. I can’t se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter