Encounter

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Sooyoung couldn’t believe her eyes, so the rumors were true. The market had been swarming with talks of the a mysterious stranger and as she leaned her ears to get a better listen she had no doubt in her mind who this “mysterious stranger” was when she heard them described him as a tall, handsome fellow with elf-like ears. There was only one tall, handsome boy with elf-like ears that she knew of and her heart raced just thinking about Park Chanyeol.   

Seeing him again sent her back to when she first laid eyes on him. She had been the nervous freshman and him, a mysterious senior with a bad reputation. Their path would have never crossed if she hadn’t woken up late for school and if he hadn’t felt the need to leave school. He had looked so cool leaving the school grounds, ignoring the yelling teacher behind him. The sight of him was enough to leave her frozen, unable to move or think as he passed by her, but the smirk he gave her would always be in her memory.  

He was every bit as handsome as she had remember and she wasn’t sure if it was possible, but she felt even more attracted to him then when she last saw him four years ago.  

Snapping out of her thoughts, she panic when she saw that he was slowly approaching her. There was no one else around and she mentally scolded herself for choosing to cut through the alley. The distance between them was closing and with each step he took forward she took a step backward until her back touched the cold wall. The smell of his cologne entered her nostril and she realized his close proximity to her. Refusing to look at him, she made an attempt to leave but was blocked by his outstretch arm. She was now barricaded against the wall.  He was now towering over her and she felt his breath against her forehead.

Not understanding the situation, she finally glanced up at him with confusion only to find herself being absorbed by his eyes. His eyes that had seen the world. How enticing they were, as they bore down on her and in the mist of their starring contest, the feelings of four years ago suddenly ran through her body and she suddenly felt weak under his gaze.  

Her body tensed when she felt him lowering his head so it was only inches away from her ear, “You’ve gotten prettier, Park Sooyoung.”

He knew her name? How? Her eyes frantically searched his face for an explanation, but he only answered with a smirk.

“I’ll come for you,” he said almost in a whisper before he lightly pushed himself away from her. She watched as he dusted the dirt off his hands before placing them inside his pant pockets and with a jerk of the head he gave her a dashing smile before heading off in the opposite direction of where she was supposed to be going. A light tune could be heard, she had heard he was an awfully good musician, as a disgruntled Sooyoung struggled to regain her composure, her eyes though, never leaving his disappearing back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter