three

Almost

Sooyeon’s pov

 

After I get to know him, well, he really is annoying, cocky and he is even a dork. I can’t help but to facepalm myself because I don’t believe he is the guy that my parent choose to marry her princess. That Kris guy don’t even call me make me feel mad. I thought he gonna approach my parent and introduce himself as my boyfriend but he is dissapear for four days now.

 

Now, I have to go out with that weird guy to choose our wedding ring. I don’t know why but he seems so familiar for me at the first time I met him in the train. I think I ever met him before but I don’t know where. Why I’m using a train? I took a dare from my friend to do that though. It’s really crowded there. Too many people which made me feel breathless.

 

I took her dare about one month maybe. I always see this guy there. I don’t know that he is from the richest family if I didn’t meet him outside the train. Why did he took a train anyway? He even has a Ferrari but why he needs to get into that train?

 

“hey Aiden, why did you took the train before?” I asked when we are stop by the ice-cream parlor.

 

“just for fun. I wonder how they feel that.” He replied. “what about you? From the latest that I found, you’re one of the richest family. 10 maids in the house while 4 drivers.” He scoffed.

 

“shut up. I just took my friend dare, okay?”

 

“I wonder if you can cook since you’re grown up with the maids.”

 

Nah, did I ever told you how annoying this guy? “I can cook okay?” I rolled my eyes. I know I lied. I don’t know how to cook at all. My mom didn’t teach me since she also doesn’t know how to cook.

 

“oh really? I can’t wait to taste your handmade cooking.” He said with smirked. I just gritted my teeth as a respond. If I’m not in the public, I’m sure that I already beat him into a pulp. “Where is your boyfriend anyway? I thought he gonna admit to your parent that you’re his girlfriend.” He said.

 

“I don’t know where the hell he is.”

 

“I think he doesn’t love you.” He blurted out. I can’t help but to kick his leg make him groaned in pain. He rubbing his leg as he glare at me. I glared at him back and for the first time there is a guy didn’t afraid at all at my glare.

 

“what? Did you think your glare is scary enough than my glare?” he asked as he keeps rubbing his leg.

 

“Whatever.” I said in annoyance but I don’t know, something fluttered my heart. My ideal type who is somebody who doesn’t afraid of my glare though. But still…. His attitude was not my type at all!!!

 

 

 

“So which one that you like it?” he asked once we looked at the collection of wedding rings. There is a lot of ring that caught my attention but still I don’t want to say where my favorite is. He is the guy, he is the one who should to pick it so it could be a surprise. Wait a minute, is not like it was our real wedding!

 

“why ask me? You’re the one that pay for it.” this is us. Always arguing about the small thing. I can feel that everyone looking at us.

 

“duh but you’re the one that who gonna wear it.”

 

“but still, you’re the one who needs to choose it.” I said. He sighed as a defeated make me smile widely just like I won the game. This guy should be learn how to give up sometimes.

 

“please show me the cheapest and the fake one.” He said to the co-worker.

 

W—What?!

 

I can feel that everyone eyeing on us especially me. I feel so embarrassed because of this guy. How can he be so honest? The fake one huh? You really want to die huh? Really?

 

“Sorry Mr… we are not sell the fake one.” The co-worker said make me giggle secretly.

 

“then give me the cheapest one.” He said which made me face palm myself. “This girl is sometimes clumsy so the cheapest one suit her well.”

 

“yah! Yah! Yah!” I keep yelling at him but he just ignore me. After he got the ring from the co worker, he tilt his head to me.

 

“Give me your finger. I want to see your finger size.” He said as he took my finger without my permission. He then test me with the ring and it fix me well. “nah it’s beautiful on your finger. Wait, I think something is weird here.” He said as he stare at my finger. My patient already gone and I just take out the ring from my finger and slammed it on the rac before I leave him alone. This guy really driving me crazy.

 

I can hear everyone laughing at me. I wonder that guy must be shameless guy ever!

 

Aiden’s pov.

 

I can’t help but to giggle as soon as she left. I don’t know but I found it fun to . She looks so cute when she gets angry. “give me that diamond ring with this ring size. I think she will like that since I noticed that she keeps her eyes on that.” I said and smile. I can see that she was surprised when I told her to take the expensive ring.

 

“it was 150 thousand dollar sir.” She said hesitate when I asked about the price.

 

“give me the cheapest and that. I’m gonna pay for it.” I said make her blink her eyes twice before she put it in the small box.

 

I can smell some of the girls that eyeing us before started to envy Sooyeon. I know I’m full of surprise. Keke.