two

Almost

How can one miss what he's never had

How could I reminisce when there is no past

How could I have memories of being happy with you girl

Can someone tell me how can this be?

How could my mind pull up incidents

Recall dates and times that never happened

How could we celebrate a love that's too late?

And how could I really mean the words I'm ‘bout to say...  

 

The faint smile that crossed on her face make my heart feel hurt. She try so hard not to show how hurt she is as she has been force to marry me. I know that she keeps checking her phone is because she waiting for her boyfriend to help her. I heard everything when I was accidentally overheard their conversation in the phone that day.  

 

When I was busying chatting with her mom and sister, she suddenly dragged me to another place. I wonder why but her hand which is held my hand make me feel warmth. Aish! I should not to think about this stupid think. She loves someone else. Not you stupid.  

 

She tilted her head left and right as she check if the line is clear or not. I raised my brows and scoffed. “there is no one here.” I said.  

 

“I know but I need to check it first.” She said as she rolled her eyes. “what make you agree about this marriage anyway?” she asked me.  

 

“well, just same as you.”  

 

“they force you? I can’t believe that they planned this thing.” She said in annoyance. I can’t help but to giggle. She is just too cute. She then look at me with brows furrowed since I laughed without a reason. “seriously, you’re weird.”  

 

“you’re already called me for a thousand times now.” Her eyebrows twitched as I said that to her. I think she didn’t recognize me since I didn’t wear a sunglasses and cap to hide my face.  

 

“wait a minute! You’re that weird guy!”  

 

“yes, and you are the skinny girl.” Her eyes getting widen when she finally confirm about it.  

 

“bwoh? I couldn’t believe that I will get married with the weird guy. “  

 

“I know you like it.” I teased.  

 

“oh come on! If there is you’re the only guy that left in this world, I will never marry you though.” She said confidently. I feel slightly hurt but she is just too adorable to take it in heart.  

 

“but for me, if you’re the only one that is left in this world, I think I will marry you.” I said which made her raise her brows. “since I don’t have any choice.” I added make her grit her teeth. She lift her hand up, wanted to hit me.  

 

“Chill Sooyeon. It just a married.”  

 

“bwoh? It just what? A married? Did you ever think before said?”  

 

“I know what I’m gonna do.”  

 

“so you will cut the marriage off?”  

 

“nope.”  

 

“yah!” she hits my body nonstop as I respond it with a giggle.  

 

“we would get divorce after we are married. You know that they can’t do anything after that?” she stopped hitting me as she look at my face. “Don’t worry, I will not touch you. We will just be friend.” I said make her release a relief sigh.  

 

“Don’t even think any y thing!”  

 

“hahaha! Sorry, I can’t say ‘yes’ for that.” I said and leave.  

 

“ert!” she yelled makes me shook my head and chuckled. I don’t even regret that I give a ‘princess’ nick name cause she really is one.

 

Jung Sooyeon, I love you