Fifteen - Final

Take Me Away

Jimin opens his eyes to blinding light coming from the fluorescent above. He seems to be inside a considerably large room, probably a fourth of what his sleeping quarters as a prince has been with lots of mirrors around. There is nothing inside it other than him besides one black couch at the wall nearest to the door and a man on his stomach who seems to be fiddling with his phone.

.

.

.

“Jungkook?” his eyes begin to tear up when he sees him.

The younger man slightly turns to him. “Oh, you’re awake, hyung.” he begins. “The others —”

Jimin immediately runs, or crawls as he has been lying on the floor, whatever will make him reach Jungkook faster, towards him and kisses him on the lips.

Pretty much like what Jungkook did when he stole him from his bride.

Jungkook’s eyes widen but he can’t seem to move even if he wants to move at least a meter away from the older first so maybe they can talk first, right? Besides, isn’t he the one who is supposed to confess to the older? Isn’t he the one who has been pining for the older ever since he can remember but Jimin seems to be… distant around him? Or interested in flies more than he is to Jungkook?

But Jungkook can’t pull away.

He can’t even question Jimin’s action because as soon as the older breaks their kiss, Jimin is crying and he hates to see Jimin crying.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” the younger asks, suddenly forgetting that Jimin just took his first kiss. Not that he doesn’t want the older one to be taking it but maybe, he’ll like it better if they make it clear between them what they are to each other. But those thoughts leave his mind because the only thing that is registering again is Jimin crying in front of him.

Jimin remembers everything.

Every single time Jungkook saved him. Every single time Jungkook took the blow for him. Every single time Jungkook saw him in a particular lifetime. Every single time Jungkook pretended he is nothing to him because he can’t remember him anyway and making him remember is just going to hurt him.

Those times Jungkook watch him from afar. He can understand those stares of longing now. Those times Jungkook opens his mouth to say something but closes it again. He probably wants to demand him to remember him but decides against it afterwards. Because his feelings has always been more important than his own for him.

Those times they had to separate because they failed the mission once again.

And that time they have to separate because they finish the mission finally.

He can’t believe Jungkook is in front of him again.

“Is it because I am too clingy? Is it because I sleep in your shared room with Taehyung-hyung too much?” Jungkook begins asking. “I’m sorry, hyung. I just want to be with you all the time.”

“Taehyung?” Jimin stutters. “Taehyung is here?”

Jungkook confusedly stares at him. “What are you talking about, hyung? Of course!” he immediately answers. “He’s with us. So are Namjoon-hyung, Seokjin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung, and Hoseok-hyung.”

Jimin’s eyes widen as memories in this lifetime come to him as well. He can’t help the tears that fall from his eyes once more.

“I can’t believe this,” he mutters. “It’s just been five seconds and…”

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jungkook stops his thoughts as he stares into Jimin’s eyes. “Do you want to come home early? I can tell the hyungs you’re tired…”

Jimin stares back into Jungkook’s gaze and once more, he sees all those lives the younger lived and in those lives, he loved Jimin even if he can’t remember him. He realizes he can’t remember anything and probably, the other’s can’t as well.

The sand clock has turned. He’s now the one who remembers everything.

But he doesn’t care. As far as he knows, Jungkook is with him now and everyone is safe.

Perhaps the whole world as well.

“I love you, Jungkook.” There are tears in Jimin’s eyes but he is smiling.

Jungkook opens his mouth but he doesn’t know exactly what to answer. All these years, he has been thinking how he is going to admit he is in love with his hyung and one of the best friends he has found in this lifetime. And now, this beautiful person is telling him he loves him.

How is he supposed to react?

He doesn’t have time to think because the door opens and all the hyungs come inside with sodas and chips and lunch. They see Jungkook and Jimin standing so close together and Taehyung doesn’t waste time to tease them.

“So, did Jungkook finally confess?” Taehyung runs towards them with the stupid grin on his face.

But before he can reach Jungkook, Jimin crashes him into a bone crushing hug.

“I… can’t… breathe…” Taehyung calls for help.

“Is Jimin in love with Taehyung instead?” Namjoon asks. “Why is he crying?”

“What have you been reading lately?” Seokjin rolls his eyes on him.

Jimin hugs everyone in that bone crushing hug. Even Yoongi who threatens to kick him out of the building through the glass windows.

Everyone is safe. That’s all he can think about.

“Seriously, dude, what the hell is wrong with you?” Hoseok asks, examining Jimin’s face too closely for Jungkook who is sitting on the other side of Jimin. “You look like hell. Are you sure you’re getting enough…”

Jungkook quietly stands up and grabs Jimin’s hand.

“Jungkook, where…” Jimin’s voice trails as he leaves the room with Jungkook.

“He’s such a jealous type,” Hoseok laughs as the door slams closed.

The younger stops at the end of the hallway and lets go of Jimin’s hand.

“Jungkook, is there something wrong?” Jimin carefully asks.

The glass behind Jungkook shows the beauty of the entire city and it doesn’t amaze Jimin how Jungkook still stands out above everything. He slowly walks closer towards Jungkook who still won’t look at him when Jungkook turns around and gives him a peck on the lips.

With crimson face, he looks at Jimin’s eyes.

And with a shaking voice, he whispers. “I love you, too, hyung,” he begins. “That’s why… That’s why you shouldn’t get too close with anybody. Even Hoseok-hyung or Taehyung-hyung…”

Jimin’s heart warms up as he smiles and reaches his arms out to the younger.

“Okay, okay,” he whispers, smiling as he listens to the heartbeat of the man he has loved through lifetimes.

It’s real.

 

A/N:

So this crazy fic is finally over. XD For those still reading this even though I admit this might be a bit messed up I don't know how I even managed to finish this but oh well thank you guys. And for what it's worth, how was it? X'D - Elle