Junhong; #2

Let Me Hold You

Junhong #2

 

I know I am in big trouble if someone finds out what I do tonight. I am fully aware about it. But then again, I don't care. I let her walks inside my dorm. As soon as she manages to be inside, she takes off her big hoodie and I lock the door.

She is here.

Sooyoung is here with me, inside my dorm, with just the two of us.

Her smile is there on her face, covering her tired looks.  I can see her sweats clearly, I can hear her pant a bit, so I lean closer to her.

“Open the hoodie,” I order.

“I wear my white shirt only, and that’s probably full of sweats..” she whispers.

“So?”

It’s not like I never see her sweating before. She looks at me with doubt at first, but as soon as I say I will make a ramen for her, she smiles widely and follows my order to take off her hoodie.

Few minutes later, I find my self sitting beside her. My legs crossed each other, so is her. She is currently eating her ramen excitedly. I can't help but chuckle at her clumsiness.

“You didn't eat?” she asks.

“I’ve got my supper with hyungdeul.”

She nods several times quietly but then, “What? Wait, where are they now?” she asks again, just when she notices the whole dorm is empty. No one is here except us.

I giggle, “They’re having night out tonight.”

“And you didn't go with them?”

“Why should I? I have a sudden guest right now that I can't leave.”

She chuckles at my words, “I’m sorry.”

“Don't be. It’s not our first time to sneak inside each other’s dorm.”

“I know,” she giggles.

She continues her eats and in about twenty minutes later, we’re both inside my room. The light is off, and she’s finally laying down on the floor.

“Come here,” she pats her side and I have nothing against it. I lay down beside her and take her hands with mine. “You do know that laying down after eat isn't good for your health, right?”

“Aaaa,” she groans, “I know, I know! Let me be this time, I’m tired.”

I chuckle as I rub her palm, “How much your tired is?”

She pouts and thinks, “Very much but still lesser than yours.”

This time I laugh at her choices of words. “Nicely said.”

“Of course, I know, Junhong, you’re always more tired than me. No matter how much I protest my body about to breakdown, yours always worse than mine.”

“But that’s okay,” I say as I look at her.

“What?”

“That’s okay, as long as I still have you by my side.”

A light smack arrives on my right arm, I laugh. “It’s weird to hear such things.”

“But you like it.”

“Junhong!”

I laugh even louder. Seriously, Sooyoung, what do you do to me? I am very tired an hour a go and I find myself can't stop laughing at your words now. It’s easy to laugh and smile whenever she’s around. Oh, girl, if only you know how much happiness you bring to me.

“Yah, Junhong, do you think I’ve ever get a chance to debut?” she suddenly asks when the comfortable silence are around us.

I rise my eyebrow and look at her intensely. What does she think right now? does she think she won’t get to debut? I roll my body and put weight on my arms to be more focused at her.

“What’s wrong?”

She shrugs, “Nothing. I just simply wonder about that thing.”

“Of course you’ll debut. There is no way they’ll waste a gold like you.”

“I’m not gold,” she turns her body to face me perfectly now. Sooyoung leans her head on one of her arms and pouts, “You call a gold to someone like.. Seulgi eonni.”

“You are. And who’s that Seulgi?”

She sighs, “My eonni. She’s the longest trainee that still stay with our company. Her friends already left, I heard she still loyal to company and everyone inside just can't wait to see her debut.”

“Why is she become gold?”

Sooyoung looks at me as if I ask something really stupid. Because hello, I don't understand what’s going on inside there? I never being a trainee there and what’s the point of being a trainee so long? Someone could still be the longest trainee but still lacking a lot.

“Junhong, she’s different. She can dance, she can sing, she can play guitar, she’s good at writing lyrics, she just need to get debut and shows her talent. Not to mention she can sing perfectly while dancing.”

There is something in her eyes that makes me know she’s actually feeling sad. Well, of course. She’s obviously sad. But there is no way Sooyoung deserves to let herself down by the presence of others.

“Meanwhile me.. I’m just a new trainee, I got accepted in less than one year ago. What do they expect from me? Nothing.”

“You should prove them you’re talented and good enough to get debut. You should prove them you deserve debut, Sooyoung.”

She looks at me in silence. Her eyes are watery, and I thought she is going to cry soon but she’s not. She holds back her tears and sighs, “Yeah, maybe I should prove my self.”

“You can do this.”

She doesn't reply.

“Sooyoung, listen,” I lean closer to her and tug her hair and put them right behind her ear, “I know this is your dream, and you are freaking good with your talent. You just need to practice, be stronger and prove them you’re good. Show them how unlucky they are if they let you go.”

“Yah Junhong..”

“I’m being serious.”

“I know,” she replies weakly. “But.. i’ve heard.. they’re going to release their talented trainee as their rookies or something like that.. and,” I can't stand the sadness on her voice.

No, sooyoung, don't cry.

“It’s just a few weeks more before the release. They’re going to choose their trainees and the result will come up in less than a week.. I’m not ready, Junhong. I know they’re not going to introduce me as their trainee.. It’s sad,” she burst into tears the moment she tells me she’s sad.

“It’s really painful to face the cruel world like this..”

It’s painful, Sooyoung. But you have to be strong and I will make sure you don't suffer like I do.

*

The ceremony finally ends, we just have the closing before being guarded to the red carpet that journalist have been waiting since this morning, posing to cameras and showing our certificate to people. I let my eyes wondering to some corners and notice cameras.

Behind those cameras are fans that has been stalking me since debut. I even notice some faces, I let myself smile to them, even show half heart to a camera because I can't use my other hand.

Teacher tells us to stand up as we still have to facing the journalist. I let my self walk behind Sooyoung and follow their steps to the lobby of our school.

People are chantting our name, but I don't really pay attention to them. I am too attached to a smell that comes from Sooyoung’s hair.

I smile a bit. She still hasn’t changed her shampoo, because I still can smell the lychee favour from her hair. It feels.. great. It feels great to be this close to her, in the middle of sea of people, even though no one between us talks.

And the fact she has her hair colored without any bad smells from it really awes me.  She’s really taking care her hair well, eh? Or she just get the treatment..?

Ah, of course, she’s in the top agency right now, of course she gets best treatment when it comes to looks.

When we’re arriving on backstage, I can hear people’s voices sounds louder than ever. The cameras starts working, though no one walks out of the backstage.

We’re getting simple direction when we’re posing on the stage. It is simple, we just have to come out and show our certificate, and also showing our smiles—a sign that we’re happy to graduate from high school.

Cool.

Hayi is the first one who’s walking out to the small stage while the others waiting.

“I didn't see any member of your group, Joyi, aren’t they coming here?” Yerin breaks the ice between us, I eye Sooyoung from behind and I can feel her smiling.

“No, our company doesn't allow my members to go outside so we’ll just celebrate my graduation somewhere later.”

“Whoa, that’s cool! Are you going out tonight?”

“Yah!” she laughs, “What are you saying?”

Yerin smiles at Sooyoung sheepishly, “You know, you’re finally graduate from high school maybe that’s mean you’re allowed to go.. uhm, club.”

My boy suddenly feel so tense the moment her friend said club. Oh no, no way. there is no way she goes to club tonight. I know her groupmates wouldn’t allow her to do that. She’s only eighteen for ’s sake!

I hear Sooyoung’s awkward laugh as she pats Yerin’s arms, “Yah, we’re not like that. Plus we have Yeri now so we can't just leave her alone or bring her to club. That’s illegal.”

I groan hard inside. Oh, damn, Sooyoung, that doesn't mean you’ll go if Yeri doesn't exist in your group, do you? It’s not about the new member who’s still considered young, it’s all about you, Sooyoung.

My mind suddenly remember the time when I caught her talks to someone that I wish she will never knew. And obviously, that bastard tried to convience her to go to club.

*

The moment bell rings, Sooyoung flies out of classroom and leaves me alone. I frown, what’s up with her? It’s not her usual, she’s usually waiting for me until I manage to wrap my things inside my bagpack and we’ll walk out of our classroom together.

But not now, she just...leaves.

I’m having headache these days since I and my groupmates spend time in studio, composing and recording songs for our comeback next month. I will probably not seeing her until next month so I prepare to spend today with her.

But she is nowhere to be find.

I groan as I walk through the corridors, before I see this guy. I suddenly stop and eye him from behind, he’s talking to someone that hide behind the wall from other side.

Wait, isn't that Taeyong guy? He’s our senior, isn't he? Is he talking to Sooyoung?

I look around and people are busy with their own thing so i decide to take turn to left and walk to the side where that girl hide. I know, this is weird, but I have feeling that girl Taeyong talks to is Sooyoung.

I slow my pace as I reach the side and take a peek.

Yeah. I am right.

She’s there, leaning to the wall and her back is facing me. Her black long hair is now wrapping in a middle bun, it is cute from behind. I walk closer slowly, make sure she doesn't notice me.

“Anyway, Sooyoung, do you have time tonight?” I hear his voice asks her.

Sooyoung shrugs, “I don't know, maybe I’ll spend my night to practice with Irene eonnie like usual.”

“Great! I know this whole idea is having great timing!”

“What do you mean?”

I take a glance to him and he is straightened his body to stand closer to Sooyoung. I frown, what the ?

“Listen, Sooyoung, you know, I and the others have plan for having fun tonight.”

“What’s it? Another party?”

Party? What party?

“No, it’s more exciting than just a party.”

Sooyoung’s frowns are even deeper, I can see it, “So? I don't understand.”

Taeyong is smiling—no, he is ing grinning—“We’re going to the club and I’ve been thinking to ask you girls to come join us.”

“What?! No way!”

What the ? CLUB?

What the hell is this guy thinking???????

“Ssh, relax, baby girl! Don't panick, the guys are coming too.”

“Damn, oppa, I know you like to having fun but going to the club is not allowed for trainees. You clearly know the rules, and also, we’re still underage!”

Baby girl? What the , man. How dare you to call her baby girl when you barely know her, huh? And—what the hell is oppa! Damn, Sooyoung, stop calling him with oppa, he doesn't even deserve that.

“That can be settle later, come on, I’ve been coming there two times and doesn't get caught.”

Is he crazy?

“Are you crazy?” she whispers—which I still can hear.

“No, I mean—you’ll only get this experience once during trainee! We won’t ask you to join us again, I promise.”

She seems hesitate, “Hm, how many guys are coming?”

He shrugs, “Depends on time, but I and Johnny hyung always come.”

“Are you asking me only or..?”

“I’ve been asking Seulgi and Wendy noona. Wendy noona lived in Canada so I think she’ll come with us.’

“How about Seulgi eonni?”

He seems silent a bit then shrugs again, “I don't know, but I do hope she’ll come with me.”

Seulgi, isn't it that name Sooyoung mentioned earlier, the one who being famous for trained so long? Will she even have heart to bet her trainee time to go club easily and end up get caught later?

“Irene eonni doesn't come, does she?”

“Johnny hyung said we can't invite her.”

“Why?!”

“She’s a noona! She’s probably thinking differently from us and end up telling sajangnim about this.”

Sooyoung leans to the wall again, “I don't know.. I think I won’t come.”

“You have to come.”

“Why should I?”

“You’re my friend, for ’s sake! Let yourself do something fun even for once.”

“I don't want to.”

“Sooyoung-ah, believe me, nothing will happen and I will promise you, you’ll have fun there. The club itself is really amazing! Not to mention the euforia and...”

I run to them and literally drag Sooyoung out of his reach. She is half screaming, yes, but I don't care. I send death glares on him and grit my teeth, “Stop disturbing her.”

Taeyong looks at me in disgust, “What the hell? You think I am distrubing her, we’re just talking, idiot.”

“She said she doesn't want to go, don't you hear it, er?”

He sniffs and laughs at me mockingly, “How nice your choices of words are, arent you in the same class with Sooyoung? Yah, stupid, watch your words I am your senior!”

“I don't ing care,” I turn my eyes to Sooyoung, “Sooyoung, let’s leave.”

“B-but, Junhong—”

“I said, let’s leave.”

I don't even want to hear her words. I am too mad to that er, I am mad at her for letting herself talk to such a guy, and most of all, I am mad at myself for letting them talking too much. I hate myself for let them talk when I know he brings no good to her.

She is trying to letting herself off of me, but I just can't let her go.

“Yah, Junhong! Let me go!”

“Junhong! Why did you calling names to him?”

“Yah Choi Junhong!”

“What?!” I turn my back to him and shout immediately. “I take you out from him and you still asking why?!!”

“Junhong, we’re just talking! And I’ve said that I don't want to go—”

“But you still let him to persuade you, Sooyoung. Don't you see that? He is trying to take you out tonight and that’s ing dangerous, do you know that???”

She seems surprised by my word but I can’t be more careless. I don't care what is she thinking about me right now. I just don't want her get into trouble or get another problem just because of that guy.

I just want her to stay safe. And going to club definitely not one.

“You don't know how dangerous night life is, so if you don't want to go please really stay away from it. Stay away from such things as much as possible, even if you have to stay away from your friends. They bring you no good, Sooyoung-ah.”

She stares at me in silence and I don't know what’s in her mind. Why... is she suddenly become mad at me? Oh God, seriously, don't be mad at me Sooyoung, I’m just trying to making her safe from bad things...

“Hello? Park Sooyou—”

And she suddenly let her body meets mine, gives me a warm hug. Her arms are all over my waist, her head leans to my chest comfortably before tighten the grip on my jacket.

I can't help myself to hug her back, even slowly. She is just.. really warm to hug.

“I..I am sorry...” she says suddenly with shaking voice.

And out of the blue she’s shaking in my embrace. I don't need to think much to understand she is crying.. Sooyoung is crying in my hug.

“H-hey, what’s wrong?” I ask as I rub her hair smoothly, “What’s going on, Sooyoung?”

“Nothing..” She says as she hugs me tighter, “I just want to say sorry for acting like that before..I’m really sorry.”

I stare at the wall across my place before sighing silently. Park Sooyoung, it’s okay. You don't have to say sorry. I just want to keep you safe and it’s normal if you mad at my actions before.

That should be me who’s saying sorry.

 

We’re going to a mini market and buy something to eat together after we leave school. But in the end, I can't stay for long with her since Yongguk hyung texts me several times already. I tell her I should go and prepare my comeback and she stares at me for a long time.

“You’ll comeback later, will you?”

“Of course, I’ll try my best to meet you when I have time.”

She pouts then shakes her head, “Don't. Don't think about me and stay focus on your career. Okay?”

“Yah, do you think I will ever think about you?”

“Yah Junhong!”

I laugh as I see her upset face the moment I success to . Ah, she’s so cute. I wonder if I can stand by  myself and not meeting her for a long time. that must be hard.. really hard.

“I should go now, see you later?”

She doesn't reply. Instead, she stares at my eyes silently. It feels like she is trying to say something but she can't. In the end she just nods, “Be careful. Don't skip your meal or your sleep time. Just...be healthy.”

“I will.”

I come closer and rub her hair to make her less tense. She looks like she wants to cry but I don't want to see her crying. I hate it, I hate when she cries and I am the reason behind of her tears falling. “See you later, Sooyoungie.”

“See you, Junhong.”

And I turn my back, run towards door and leave her alone.

I don't turn back my head to see her for the last time, I don't want to do that. If I ever do that, I’d probably will bring her to my hug and hardly let her go.

*

 

When photo session with journalist finally ends, we’re going back to our classroom to chatting with our classmate for the last time. It always like this, because right after this graduation, we’ll probably never meet each other again in the school with our uniform. We’ll probably meet again as work partner or bump on the street, but of course that will be different if we gather as classmates.

Ah, I’m going to miss them, so much.

Things are getting harder for me, especially since our group decides to file a lawsuit against our agency. It is pretty much mean we don't have good term relationship with agency and we’re trying our best to cut contact with their people.

However, that affects me towards my friend. I am sad, upset, and gloomy most of the time, that’s why I deny whenever people ask me to go out or gather together.

This probably the first time I gather with them after exams and now the aura is different. Today, I feel one pressure lifted out of my body and I feel happier.

I don't know if it’s because I can interact with my friends again or it’s just a simple happiness because I am graduating. I don't know, and I choose not to give a thought to it deeper.

“Junhong! Let’s take a selca!” Jangwoo, one of my closest friend during three years of high school grab my arm and takes me closer to him. “Yah, Jisoo! Take a picture of us!”

“Yah, Jangwoo,” I call him between my laugh, “Selca means we take the photo by ourselves.”

“I know, but I want a full body shot of me and you hugging for the last time. okay buddy?”

“You sound like a gay.”

“Hey, that’s you who’s looking like a gay, touching with your groupmates!”

I laugh even harder and slaps his arms playfully, “Oh, Shut up.”

Arra arra, Jisoo, take a great picture okay? This is the hallyu star we have here.”

Jisoo, the girl with light brown hair chuckles and nods her head. She snaps one picture, and then two.. three.. we’re getting five pictures together alone. Jangwoo says thank you to her and we’re checking the results.

Great. Those pictures looks nicely taken—

“Joyi please take a selca with me!”

“Aigoo, your hair looks pretty, I’m jealous.”

“Yaah! Don't distrub my Sooyoungie, she’s signing to our album now. Please be patient!”

Sooyoung who’s sitting on the corner with some papers and pictures of her rises her head and smiles to people who gathers in front of her. She smiles widely and says, “Please be patient okay? Sorry for making you wait, I gotta finish this first.”

“Sooyoung-ah, look at here,” a friend of her has a phone on her hand and Sooyoung turns her eyes on the left side. “Smile!”

She’s automatically smiling and shows her peace sign. Few seconds later, she says thank you to the girl and continue signing. I eye her from far and sighing, she’s getting popular now and her comeback soon will definitely makes her rising even more.

That is the girl who used to think she’s far away from debuting. Look at her now, she has her fans now and she doesn't think twice to shows them her smiles and laughs.

Smiles and laughs which she used to show to only me.

“Yah, Junhong, how’s your group? Have you reach the settlement with your agency?”

I turn my head and see Jangwoo leans to the wall as he asks me. I shake my head, “I think we still have long way to go.”

“Is that hard to leaving them?”

I shrug, “Maybe. I’m not sure.”

Truth to be told, I don't want to talk about it at place that is filled with a lot of people. Sure, that is my problem but that doesn't mean I will let everyone knows the details. My friend will find the truth about the details later, when there is just me and him.

I take a glance back to Sooyoung and now she’s typing on her phone. She seems to be a bit busy with it for a while before shutting it down and start taking pictures with our friends.

Few seconds later, my phone buzz.

The place is still the rooftop, right? Go up first and i’ll follow later.

Yep. I’ll leave in five minutes and you should leave this place ten minutes later. How?

I put back my phone inside my pocket and find Jangwoo is looking at Sooyoung silently.

“What’s up with her?” I ask him as I sit beside him.

“She’s going to have comeback soon. Whoa, look at her now. she’s much slimmer and looks like a doll now.”

“Hmm.” That’s the fact that I don't really like. Sooyoung is pretty just the way she is and her agency makes her looks different now. Well, she doesn't change much but there is difference compared to her predebut.

“I’m glad they don't make her diet too much,” I say.

“Really? I guess they’ll order her to do it soon.”

Soon? I wish she doesn't.

My phone buzz again and as I check the notification, it’s her.

Deal.

The moment I close my phone, I leave the classroom.

*

I have been leaving school for more than one month. I skipped classes for the past weeks because of our comeback. Sometimes I attend school, sure, but that’s just around one or two day a week or even lesser, I don't have much time to playing around with my friends or even Sooyoung, since she’s also busy practicing.

Our recent comeback brings us to our first win on music show. That’s great, honestly, I feel really thankful to our fans. But we, as a group don't really get the touchable moment of first winning thanks to our busy schedules for the past two two years.

Let’s just put it simple, we won, but we didn't feel like we would cry about it.

And today, I’m attending school again thanks to my agency because the promotion finally ended. I have at least few weeks before our concert tour which obviously will take more time than this.

When I arrive in the classroom, I spot Sooyoung’s figure on her place already. Her head is laying down on the desk and she’s hiding her face with her long hair.

I frown, this is still early morning and she arrived already? She usually comes late or on time when bell’s ringing. The classroom still empty, there are just her inside and me.

I come closer and put down my bag on chair.

“Hey,” I try to call her. She doesn't move.

Weird. Is she sleeping?

I sit down on my chair and lean closer to her, I smell her shampoo and her perfume that somehow matches perfectly. I rub her head softly and she is still doesn't moving.

Guess she’s really sleeping right now, huh?

“Sooyoung-ah, it’s me.”

I want to talk to her so bad. I haven talked to her since... I don't know, three weeks ago? We barely keep in contact with chat and such, and I feel like I am missing her so badly now. I don't mean it to happen but.... yeah, it happened.

I feel a bit distant from her now and I don't like it.

Few minutes later she still doesn't move and I decide to sit beside her and lay my head right beside hers. I watch how her black hair falls perfectly, I watch how her body breathes up and backwards soundlessly. I watch her sleeping and I don't know why I like it.

Sooyoung-ah, I miss you.

“What are you doing there with her?!”

I straightened my body in sudden and find the guy that I don't want to meet is standing beside the door. Lee Taeyong, our sunbae, her fellow trainee in their agency, the guy I don't like for some odd reasons.

“I don't do anything,” I reply calmly.

He smirks, “Really? Because I know what’s on your mind, boy.”

“What is it?” I dare him to talk. He talks as if he is always right. How funny, huh.

“Move, don't try to being close to her.”

What the ?

“Seriously, what’s your problem? She is my friend and I don't do anything unless watching her sleeping. Go shut your mouth now.”

He comes closer and crosses his arms on chest. His eyes stares at me with disgust and I ing wonder what’s his problem.

“I warn you for the last time, don't try to touch her or anything. Just because you debuted already you have—”

“Oh, you’re jealous?” I scoff. “Last time I checked, you’re the one who try to ask her to the club, not me. Last time I checked, you’re just a trainee, what’s your ability? Hm?”

“I’m not ing jealous,” he grits his teeth and tries to grab my collar but I stand up to push him away from me. “Don't ing touch me! what the is your problem? Huh? You’re jealous of me, yeah? Because I am closer with her than you think and I debuted alread—”

Punch.

The moment I get it, I lost my mind. I punch him back and throw him to the floor. “Get out!”

Another punch from me arrived on his face. He fell once again, on the floor, and this time his body touched tables.

“ off!” he screamed.

“Junhong!”

I turn my head to the voice, her voice. She looks clearly shock and even though there’s still sleepy face on her she manages to calls my name—

Punch.

“Yah! Taeyong oppa!”

What the . I stand up again and about to give him another punches but then a pair of hands lingers on my waist tightly.

“Don't! Please, don't!”

“Sooyoung, get off of me.”

“Please, please, Junhong, what ever you’re thinking now please don't punch him back. You’re only getting yourselfe a trouble.”

“Stop holding him, Sooyoung-ah. Let him shows his beast inside so he’ll get himself a trouble! He’s being a burden for you and that’s enough!”

I froze. What bruden? What happened when I was leaving?

“No, please, oppa, just leave. I will take care of this by myself.”

“I won’t buy it. Go ing tell him how he brings you trouble when you sneaked out during nights to go to his dorm for more than five times and go ing tell him how he makes you failed being a part of SMRookies because Sajangnim thought you’re not capable enough of maintaning your image! Go ing tell HIM!”

I feel like my heart finally drops. I feel like my world crumbles in matter of seconds. Is he right? Is he saying no-sense things or is he saying the truth? I don't know nothing because we haven’t talked to each other for weeks because I was busy and I thought she was also busy but... no. She wasn't that busy. She tries to abadon me.

I look at her who’s crying on my embrace now and I can't do anything but stare at her silently.

“Is that right, Sooyoung-ah?” I ask her with tremble voice. “He is.. lying, right?”

She doesn't say anything. She doesn't even try to shake her head like usual when she says no. She sobs, she only let her tears falling and that’s really breaks my heart.

“You see now, er? You can call me names whatever you want and think I am problematic, that’s fine,” Taeyong shots me hatred stares. “But the truth is you’re the one who’s problematic.”

“I’ll give you two minutes to get away from him, Sooyoung. Or else I’ll tell Sajangnim how did you choose to hold on him instead fixing your attitude as you said to company weeks ago.”

I froze at my place. Is she really in big trouble like that? If that’s the case that’s mean... it is really bad. I bring troubles to her. I bring sadness to her life. I suppose to be the one who support her trainee activities now but in fact, I am the one who become her big stone on her way to debut.

How.. pathetic am I?

“Thirty seconds passed, Sooyoung. You have to change your mind really soon.”

I feel like she doesn't move a bit. I don't know how to react, is this a drama or reality? I wanna hold her much closer than this but I know I can't be like selfish like that. I should let her go and—

She drops her arms off of me and shakes her head slowly, “I’m really sorry..”

I hear her whispers. Then she rises her head and our eyes meet. Hers are so puffy and red, tears are falling from them and I feel really terrible. She cries, she ing cries because of me!

And then I can only see her slowly takes some steps to back with her face still as sad as before. She finally stops when there are big space between us.

“You happy now?” Sooyoung suddenly asks as her head turns to her sunbae.

Taeyong doesn't say a single thing except, “Follow me.”

Surprisingly, she does as he says. My heart clenches and it hurts badly when I see the whole thing happens after my eyes.

I haven’t tell you yet about my feelings, Sooyoung-ah..

 


Part 2 is out. Do you want to know Joy's side or better we continue the last part of his side? You choose :) Shout out to crestfall_112 for giving me supports. thank u<3Love, Sezi.