Introduction

Los(t) Angel(es)

AUTHOR’S POV

It was windy when Krystal roamed around the streets in LA, she remembered the days she spent with her family. It was a memorable vacation.

This place would always have things for Krystal to remember and she liked it that way.

The girl checked her phone once again just to heave another deep sigh, her older sister sure forgot about her.

A text message suddenly came, quickly she unlocked her phone and another sigh was heaved, instead of her older sister, a message informing that her phone bill would come in two days.

Rubbing her tummy, Krystal remembered that she hadn’t eaten anything since morning and she was craving for some good food. Steak would do her good, so she stopped walking and looked around, thinking of where to go.

The steak restaurant she wanted to go was too far if she had to go by feet but it was a bit late and she didn’t want to take any risk of going too far from their apartment, so she decided to pass the chance and went into a nearby new steak restaurant instead.

It wasn’t near but walking alone without any fans following her was always a pleasure, so she decided to do the walk.

 

-

 

It was 22:33 when their first overseas event ended. The oldest of all wrapped up things nicely before they bided their goodbyes towards the hyper fans.

American fans sure were different. They were loud and warm at the same time, they were straightforward but polite. The super rookies liked the ambience they made in the fan meeting.

But when there was hello, there was also good bye. No matter how nice the atmosphere was, they needed to rest since they did the event right after they landed.

Yes, it was Mamamoo, the super rookies from 2014. Even though they hadn’t won trophies, they had made big impact into Kpop industry. And seeing that they were in America, holding an event, sure they were loved by many.

As usual, Hwasa took the seat beside the driver and once again smiled towards the fans who were still waving to them. She was really tired but she managed to open the window and waved once again towards the Moomoos.

Moonbyul and Solar quickly closed the door and sat down because the fans were getting more and more crowded. The fans almost blocked the road when the manager sat on the driver seat, he quickly started the engine.

“We’re going, girls.” The manager drove slowly until the mob of fans were dispersed a bit then he sped up.

“Whew… Good job, girls!” The manager smiled towards Hwasa who was sitting beside him then at the leader through the mirror.

“Thank you, Oppa. They’re all asleep, is it okay for me to sleep too, Oppa?” The manager gave a thumb up as Solar pulled up her blanket, getting ready to sleep.

All the members fell asleep and the manager sped up through the main streets of LA, heading towards the hotel they were going to stay at.

 

-

A young talented girl was waiting until the toilet became empty before she walked out of the cubicle, she looked around as she pulled her cap lower, it was not like she didn’t like her fans, but the car might be waiting for too long, she was considerate enough to do fast walking towards the path where she knew the car was waiting.

Or not.

She blinked once. Twice. The car wasn’t where it was supposed to be.

The car was gone.

She turned around as her heart beat faster, “It can’t be…”

Trying to memorize whether she picked the wrong way or wrong door.

But there was no other main lobby there, they supposed to meet right at the main lobby to get into the car an… OH COME ON?!

The girl checked her phone and got no signal, she hadn’t changed her network into the international network.

She went out once again, she saw the venue was almost empty, there was no car. The van she should be in was REALLY gone.

Wheein was still there.

Alone.

Without the members.

Without the manager.

Without any dollars.

Without knowing any crooks or directions of the city.

A 21 year old rookie star was in LA, Lost Angeles. Yes, she got lost.

“I’m an adult, yes, I… Alright. Don’t be panic. This isn’t the time to be PANIC OH MY GOD WHERE AM I!??!?” Wheein almost cried in the frustration but then she remembered that she couldn’t be weak at the moment.

“Alright, report this to the police then everything’ll be fine. Alright. Police. Police.”

-

A cheer was heard by Krystal, she stopped in her way and saw many Koreans going up into the bus.

“No …” A sudden thought came up, guessing that they were her fans, Krystal walked into a police station nearby, sat down and covering her face with the newfound newspaper.

The 6-year-debuted idol peeked as she saw that it wasn’t her face or her members’ faces on the boards they were bringing.

“Mamamoo? Ah, the rookie.” Krystal smiled then laughed to herself as she realized how stupid she was, they weren’t her fans as she guessed.

Krystal was going to fold the newspaper as she saw a suspicious girl with cap and Mamamoo t-shirt going sneaking up, walking up into the police station.

“Jesus… That girl could pass being a sasaeng fan for real.” The blonde girl was going to stand up but the girl walked closer to her, “No, tell me you don’t know Krystal, please.”

Fortunately, or not, the shorter girl walked into the police officer, saying things in Korean.

Didn’t want to get into someone else’s business, Krystal folded the newspaper and checked her phone once again, still no answer from her older sister.

She was going to get out when,

“JEBALLLLL~!” A cute whining voice was heard from the tiny girl. Krystal turned around only to find the girl was crying and the police officer looked so confused.

-

Wheein really cried when the police officer didn’t seem to understand her broken English and she couldn’t really understand what the police officer was asking, she looked around as she begged the universe to give her a native Korean who could help her.

And the Universe was being generous.

-

Her heart was clenched when she saw that the short girl was crying, but she didn’t really want to get into trouble, she just walked out.

“Excuse me!” It had been days since the last time Krystal heard someone spoke Koreans, Krystal turned around and found the crying girl.

“Yes?”

The crying girl suddenly stopped crying and stared at Krystal as if she was Medusa.

“Krystal Sunbae-nim?” Krystal creased her brows and stared at the girl from head to toe.

“I’ve never been a sasaeng fan and I’m not a veteran at that thing.” A bit insulted since she thought she was judged as a senior sasaeng fan, Krystal turned around and walked away.

Krystal forgot that she just judged the girl first.

“No! No! Krystal-ssi! I’m not accusing you as a sasaeng fan! KRYSTAL-SSI!” Jung Wheein sure was loud and Krystal hated it, Krystal picked up her pace and Wheein ran for her life.

“KRYSTAL-SSI!”

“This is bad. If she doesn’t accuse me as a sasaeng fan then… SHE IS A SASAENG FAN OF MINE!” As a good runner, Krystal ran away quickly but the girl who was chasing her wasn’t near to give up, “KRYSTAL-SSI! PLEASE!”

The older girl tried to fish her keys in her pocket since her apartment was up close. She was like two meters from the apartment when suddenly she heard a loud thud behind her.

“AAH!” The tiny puppy eyed girl fell down.

Krystal turned around and cursed, “AISH!”

The older girl mumbled to herself, “I shouldn’t help her… I shouldn’t… This humanity feeling inside me is bull. I can’t… I need my steak… I… AISH!”

Krystal betrayed her logic and walked to the now whining girl, “Aish this whiny girl.”

“You must be thankful that humanity does still exist. Come.” Krystal reached out her hand only to get a guilty face from the younger girl, “Sorry…”

It made Krystal felt bad for accusing the girl, she might only want to be helped, “It’s okay, let’s get into my apartment first, this is getting late and it’s not safe.”

Jung Wheein tried her best to get up only to fail and got supported by Krystal, her Sunbae was kind enough to lend her the much appreciated shoulder, she could walk slowly and she felt dizzy as she was tired from the jetlag, the event and the chasing.

For a second she inhaled nice smell of Krystal’s hair and for the next second all she saw was pitch black.

“AH COME ON!” Krystal grunted as she felt the body beside her was limping. With all her might, Krystal held the girl into her apartment, half dragging the tiny girl’s feet.

-

“Wheeinie, wakey wakey.” Solar woke her tiniest member up, she got her bag and patted on the blanket. A gasp was let out when the blanket fell down without her member covered by it.

Loading.

“Wheein?”

Loading.

“WHEEIN-AH!!!” The leader shrieked and she realized something.

They supposed to meet at the lobby after going to the toilet.

“MOONBYUL-YI! OUR WHEEIN IS IN THE TOILET!!!”

“WHAAT?!” The manager felt like he lost his soul.

 

 

 

TBC

I'm new to Mamamoo so please be more patient at my lacking of information about the girls. Thank you <3