Too much of you!

Too much of you!

"Hey there” Yoochun surpassed his surprise when he realized that the person who was standing at his front door was none other than Kim Junsu. The man was as always dressed in dark clothes. He was wearing his serious expression but his face was flushed. Yoochun guess it was because of the cold and instantly smiled but hurried to hide it. Maybe he was the only one who could find the Lord's son so cute but he couldn't help it when the man was looking like that.
He couldn't afford to lose his cool or else his feelings were going to be revealed. Junsu was actually a more powerful demon than he was. He could easily read others like an open book. Demons like Yoochun who were physically powerful could only hide very well their feelings, after a lot of effort.
“I can sense your panic” Junsu simply said and looked into his eyes. He was trying to read more but Yoochun could hide very well what he was feeling. Junsu sensed his panic just because he was caught off guard.
“May I know why you’re here? Should I feel honored or something?” he asked in a low voice.
“I am here to warn you Park” when Junsu couldn't find more feelings, he looked away from Yoochun in disappointment, a movement that caused some blonde strands of hair to cover his tear-shaped eyes.
For his own good, Yoochun was able to keep in control his heart. He didn’t know how long but he would try his best. His cost was that he couldn’t express himself.
“Warn me about what, my lord?” Yoochun bowed a bit and waited patiently for the younger man to explain.
“Yesterday I was informed that you slept with another of my humans”
Yoochun smirked. He did that. How could he resist provoking Junsu?
“I believe that this is allowed by the law”
“Yeah it is” Junsu seemed to be thoughtful for a moment but he came back to his senses “I just can't allow you to crush more of my humans. You have plenty of them under your commands. Why do you keep emotionally destroy mine?”
“How come it is my fault that humans can't control their feelings after a night with me? I even go easy on them” Yoochun charmingly smiled. Drive humans insane because of his charms and incredibly amazing skills in was like a habit to him.
“You think too much of yourself Park! Just stay away from my humans or else you won't like the consequences” Junsu glared at him. His blonde strands of hair brushed his forehead while moving “You have no idea what I am capable of doing to you”
“I am really willing to find out... my lord” Yoochun stepped closer and locked his eyes with Junsu's eyes “I am not afraid of you just because you're a high ranked demon. I am not even afraid of you because you have special powers...”
“Park, stop provoking me” Junsu warned him. His voice was huskier than usual.
“I did nothing wrong. You can't accuse me about sleeping with humans. The law is clear. I can sleep with humans as much as I want”
“You can't sleep with my humans. I don't want you to, because you destroy them! They can't handle your power and obviously they fall for you deeply” Junsu crossed his hands “even though I still don't understand the reason why”
Yoochun's eyes turned from dark yellow to a deep red color “I can always show you”
Junsu raised an eyebrow at Yoochun's red eyes. He found the chance and sneaked into Yoochun's feelings but he wasn't shocked to find that kind of emotions. Longing... lust... desire...
Those feeling were obvious because of his eyes anyway. Red eyes meant to appear when physical attraction was taking over a demon. Junsu wanted to unlock Yoochun's well hidden feelings. He wanted to find that 'something more' he didn't have access.
“Is this something like an open invitation, Park?”
“Exactly”
“I am sorry to tell you this but I am not interested in you at all”
If Yoochun had Junsu's power the he was going to be able to know that this was a lie.
“Then I am sorry to tell you that I have to go off on your humans”
“What are you talking about?” Junsu hissed “Stay away from my humans”
“Then let me come closer to you” Yoochun made one more step and he was standing just a few inches away from the younger demon.
Junsu gulped. It was a matter of minutes till his eyes would turn red but he fought to control his increasing temperature.
“This won't do” he whispered and felt his knees weakening.
Yoochun's lips brushed the demon's cheeks till they were right next to his ear. “I don't need your powers to know that you're a liar, my lord. Because you have your powers you never had to hid your emotions and your body language is exposing you”
Junsu shivered as Yoochun's warm breath hit the sensitive spot on his neck. He couldn't refuse. He couldn't say 'no' to him. Affected by Yoochun’s emotions already, it was hard to control his own feelings.
“Calm down your feelings, Park” he suggested and took a step backwards “Stop revealing them to me”
“Why?” Yoochun followed Junsu by making a step forward.
“Because you’re affecting me” the demon confessed “I can feel them as well and I don’t like that kind of feelings when I have you in front of me”
“You can’t lie” Yoochun commented and his smirk widened “You don’t like that kind of feelings because it’s easier to expose your own feelings”
“What are you talking about?”
“You lust for me, right? You’re annoyed because I sleep with your humans not because I hurt them but because that hurts you” Yoochun explained and stepped eve closer “You want me more than anything, don’t you? I’ve seen the way you look at me”
Junsu shook his head and cleared his throat “Am not! I don’t even know how this idea got into your head”
“I see through your fake image, I see through your eyes! You’re not the cool and dark, Lord’s son, Junsu”
“It’s ‘My Lord’ for you, Park! Don’t forget your place”
“I bet you have fantasized me calling you like that while having ”
“Shut up! This is my last warning…”
Yoochun was purposely revealing more and more intense feelings to Junsu, provoking him, confusing him…
“Stay away from... my...” the younger demon wasn't able to finish his sentence. Yoochun softly wrapped his fingers around his wrist and gently pulled him inside his house.
As soon as the door was closed and locked, Yoochun released his wrist and pushed him on the door, capturing his lips in a hot and fierce kiss that blew Junsu's mind.
“Stop!” he demanded between the kiss but Yoochun didn't back up. “Yoochun, please”
The moment Junsu begged, calling him 'Yoochun' instead of 'Park', he stopped. A deep breath calmed him down enough to be able to look at him.
“I can't do it” Junsu confessed. He looked exhausted. He was breathing heavily, like he was trying to recover from a total shock.
“What's wrong?” Yoochun asked in concern “Why you...”
The gasp which escaped from Yoochun’s mouth caused Junsu to look at him. His now silver eyes made contact with his red eyes.
“Yoochun…”
“Why are… why you… what’s going on?” Yoochun asked in a panic state. He had never seen this before.
“You're too much... you're... your feelings... I can't take them” Junsu was trying to catch his breath.
“I...”
“You released your feelings and suddenly I was feeling too much”
“I am sorry” Yoochun looked away “but what does this has to do with your eyes?”
“My eyes?” Junsu swallowed “What’s wrong with my eyes?”
“Junsu… they’re silver”
Junsu’s jaw dropped “What? This can’t be!”
“Well obviously it can”
“That means…”
“That means I am your mate” Yoochun said what was difficult for Junsu to explain.
“You can’t be” Junsu shook his head “You’re low ranked”
“I know I can’t be… but care to explain to me why your eyes say otherwise?” Yoochun was completely frustrated “And my eyes are still red… why are your eyes silver? Why just yours?”
Junsu took a moment to think. This wasn’t supposed to happen. Low ranked demons could only mate with low ranked demons and the same went for high ranked demons. He couldn’t explain why Junsu got his silver eyes when he kissed Yoochun. Those two were not even possible as simple lovers…
“I can only explain why I got my silver eyes before you not why I got them because of you” Junsu glanced at the panicked demon in front of him “As you already know I can feel what you feel but I can also feel my own feelings when I feel yours. The power of our feelings caused my silver eyes earlier. I reached the state we were supposed to reach when we were going to have … or ”
“If just by a kiss you can feel like having then what’s going to happen when you really do?”
“That’s… the reason why I am not meant to be with someone like you! Demons like me can control their feelings in a situation like this. My mate is supposed to be able to lock his feelings and you can’t. I can’t have with you… I will explode”
Yoochun blinked and preferred not to comment slyly about this “That doesn’t changes the fact that I am your mate”
Junsu sighed “True”
“What do we do now?”
Junsu lowered his head “We have to meet my father. He will have an answer for us”
Yoochun’s eyes widened “Are you kidding me? He will kill me for trying to seduce you before we can explain to him”
“Don’t be such a pu-”
“I am not… but this is dangerous”
“He won’t kill you Yoochun. You’re my mate, he can’t kill my mate”
“I can’t be your mate” Yoochun mumbled. He was in shock and he really couldn’t consider his own feelings right now. He was actually happy and excited about being Junsu’s mate. Not because Junsu was high ranked but because he was special to his heart. If Yoochun wasn’t a demon he could say that he was in love. Demons can’t fall in love with a person who’s not their mate. But Junsu was his mate…
“Oh my god, Yoochun!” Junsu squealed and Yoochun stared at him in curiosity. “I can’t handle your feelings even though I can say I am flattered by them”
“Just… stop feeling what I feel” Yoochun said in annoyance “Can’t you control your own powers?”
“Not always… but anyway it’s fun to feel what you feel” Junsu laughed. Yoochun frowned and pushed him away from the door. He unlocked and opened it, showing the younger man the way out.
“Let’s go to your father”
 
***
 
Kim Lord’s eyes remained on Yoochun the whole time Junsu was explaining what happened. He was silently observing the demon, not exactly showing emotions. Yoochun who was so nervous, was about to die from embarrassment. Kim Lord wasn’t a man whom you should mess with.
“Father, why is this happening?” Junsu took his attention.
“That’s because he is not a low ranked demon”
“What?” Yoochun and Junsu asked in unison.
The demon lord gazed at Yoochun and with a sigh he decided to tell the truth “Your mother was a high ranked demon, your father was low ranked. They weren’t mates. They couldn’t be mates but lust lead them to unforgivable actions and you were the result.  Your mother got pregnant but died as soon as she gave birth to you. Your father was exiled from the country”
“But…”
“We have no idea what was going to happen to you. The council decided to keep a low profile and we gave you to a low ranked family. Now I know what the result is. You have double powers. You’re strong as a low ranked demon but you have rights and a part of high ranked demons’ power”
“We still can’t mate freely” Junsu stopped his father “He… he can’t control his feelings and I might get hurt”
“That’s why you won’t to mate with him”
“But I am his mate!” Yoochun complained “We’re meant to be for a reason”
“Silence young man” Kim Lord demanded “I won’t allow you to hurt my son. Even if you’re his mate you can’t be with him. What If there are more things? What if you’re dangerous?”
Yoochun lowered his head. The lord was right. Since the situation was like that he couldn’t do this to Junsu. He couldn’t afford to hurt him. He preferred Junsu’s safety than his own satisfaction.
Junsu felt it. Of course he would feel it. Yoochun’s emotions were feeling his heart. He could feel the love, the need, the anticipation and he could also feel the disappointment and hurt.
“I am willing to take the risk” he interrupted his father.
“What?”
Yoochun turned his head and found Junsu’s eyes. They were still silver. They still had the beautiful silver color that proved that life wanted them together. Their contact was so strong and Yoochun could swear that waves of courage were running through him… Yoochun could swear that Junsu was encouraging him.
“He is my mate… I won’t lose him because he might hurt me. If what you said is true, that means I can teach him to use his high ranked powers. He can learn how to control his feeling and I won’t get hurt”
“How can you be sure that he can use these powers, son?”
“I can!” Yoochun raised his voice, his face was full of realization “I was already using them but I didn’t know”
“What do you mean?” Junsu asked him.
“I mean that I knew how you were feeling about me somehow. I just knew even before you start being obvious. I can tell when what people feel for me but that’s when I was thinking too much. I was unconsciously using my powers… and… and Junsu… you couldn’t read my feelings before I give up on you, could you? I was hiding them!”
Junsu nodded in excitement “Yes! I couldn’t unlock some of your feelings even if I was trying”
“I just had to be focused”
“Father, please! We can work on his powers and we can be together. I can even learn how to control my own powers even more. Maybe I can block Yoochun’s feelings. Don’t part us… you will hurt us both”
The lord of the demons as about to protest, but his son’s feelings hit him. How could he do that to his son?
“Fine… but if he hurts you then you will not see him again”
“I won’t hurt him” Yoochun assured him “I promise I won’t”
 
***
 
“Failed again”
Yoochun hit his fist on the wall, next to Junsu “Damn it!”
“Please calm down! You’re upsetting me” Junsu touched his shoulder “Losing control like that won’t help you. I can easily feel your anger”
Yoochun stared at his future mate “It’s been four months… I am trying so hard and yet you can read me. Do you have any idea how much I need you?”
Junsu smiled “I feel the same way Yoochun, but don’t give up”
“Try again” he demanded and kissed Junsu. It was another one of his seductive kisses, slow but deep. It was enough to distract him under usual circumstances.
Junsu attacked Yoochun but he could only feel his own lust and he could listen to his own heartbeat. Yoochun was good in hiding that kind of emotions. He smiled between the kiss…
His hand went around the older demon’s neck and he got closer. Their bodies brushed each other and a soft moan escaped from Junsu’s mouth, exciting Yoochun like always.
Junsu searched deeper. He attacked harder but still he could feel nothing. He mentally cheered for his mate.
His fingers ran through Yoochun’s long hair and harshly pulled them while biting Yoochun’s lower lip.
“Take me…” he whispered “… make yours forever”
A wave of longing and need overtook him but when he was about to announce that Yoochun failed suddenly it was gone. He could feel nothing…
Yoochun noticed that something was wrong “Junsu…”
“Keep going”
“You mean…”
“I think this is the night we will become one…”
----------------

I know it's nothing special but I had to get it off my mind. It's so tiring to think of writing so many fics~ I wasn's able to sleep because my mind was working overtime T_T

I love you all <3