The boyfriend of my brother 2/2

Small and cute adventures of the babies hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¡Imagen isn't mine!

“Ready!” Jongin said with a smile on his face as he neared Kyungsoo, who was lying on the sofa and looking at him with admiration and love. “You're a great brother, Jongin” praised Kyungsoo to his boyfriend, as he deposited a kiss in the lips of Jongin, who quickly returned it.

“And also a great kisser” Kyungsoo whispered into Jongin's lips, earning a smile from the latter. “I know, babe” Jongin said simply as he grabbed Kyungsoo’s body and moved him to his lap. Kyungsoo immediately entangled his arms around the neck of Jongin and the latter placed his hands on Kyungsoo's hips.

“But arrogant” said Kyungsoo jokingly at Jongin, who don’t expect more and leaned forward to capture the thick lips of Kyungsoo, who groaned at the action. Jongin tightened its grip on the hips of Kyungsoo, trying to contain already do something inappropriate because Minseok still was in the house. On the other hand, Kyungsoo was enjoying seeing Jongin so hard, after all Jongin always was ually attracted to Kyungsoo, even when he did nothing. Kyungsoo’s breathing could turn on the latter, and make little Kai grown in his pants.

Minutes later, Jongin asked for them to stop because he wouldn’t control of himself anymore. Kyungsoo nodded and excused himself to the kitchen. Jongin knew that Kyungsoo would make some food, but he didn't ask anything. Instead he slipped to Minseok's room and looked at the adorable little boy sleeping peacefully in his bed. Jongin, without being able to avoid it, he slid into the bed and carefully laid next to his younger brother.

Jongin embraced the body of Minseok, luring him more toward him. Making the small let go a sigh of happiness and comfort from the heat radiating from Jongin. The oldest played with Minseok's messy hair as he beheld the beauty of his little brother. In a few minutes, Jongin fell asleep next to his little brother.

It had been a few minutes since Kyungsoo heard any noise come from Jongin, so he went upstairs to see what Jongin was doing. He peeked into the first room, but it was empty and no one was there. As he walked down the hallway, Kyungsoo whispered for Jongin, but no response was given to the whispering boy. Then, Kyungsoo came across Minseok’s room. He slowly opened the door, hoping that he wouldn’t wake up to the small child.

To his surprise, an incredibly adorable scene unfolded before his eyes, and with a squeal he ran quickly back to downstairs to get his phone- so he could get hundreds of photos of the two beautiful people sleeping in the pink bed.

Hours later, Minseok and Jongin woke up by the smell of the food. Without saying anything, they got up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter