The boyfriend of my brother 1/2

Small and cute adventures of the babies hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¡Imagen isn't mine!

It was a beautiful day, not toward neither too hot nor too cold. It was a Sunday calm, perfect for being at home. What that day, Jongin and Minseok not visited Luhan and Sehun as usually made it. That day, Jongin had invited a friend -who Minseok didn’t know- to his home and play videogames.

Minseok was excited to meet the friend of his hyung. So, after Jongin bathe him he went to his room and with the help of Jongin sought the most beautiful clothes that had to make a good impression; Choosing a set of sailor with everything and his hat that his mother had bought to him, Minseok fluttered around the House, eager to meet that friend we Jongin talked so much about.

On the other hand, Jongin after ask to Minseok pose for him; He had taken hundreds of photos. Jongin took photos from every possible angle until he heard someone knock on the door of his house. Then Minseok suddenly seemed an anxious kitten, smiling brightly at the door as he watched with anticipation.

Jongin opened the door, revealing to Minseok a boy shorted than his brother. "Hello, sweetheart" said the boy with soft-spoken to then smile and hug to Jongin for awhile. Minseok thought that his smile was very nice, just like a heart. His voice was soft and pleasant, was also cute and his eyes were large, also cute. Minseok felt his hot cheeks and soon the excitement was replaced by shyness. Minseok quickly hid behind the legs of Jongin and looked through them into the unknown person.

"Aw ~ Jongin you little brother is a loveliness!" said the boy as he ducked to the height of Minseok and looked at him tenderly, making even stronger Minseok flushing. Thus, gaining a laugh of his brother and the unknown boy. "Hi ~ my name is Kyungsoo. What’s your name?" said Kyungsoo with his pleasant voice. Minseok felt slightly calm when listening to it.

"M-Min... Seok" Minseok stammered as he squeezed even more grip on the pants of Jongin, who endured no more and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter