The Lover

Daily Romance Dribbles

...

At first she enjoyed watching the show, but as each episode got by and the more real the acting seemed to get. The more jealousy grew like seeds had rooted themselves in her heart and no one would remove them, or Takuya didn't remove them. She glanced over at him as she sat by her desk watching the last episode of The Lover, he just played his mobile app games and didn't pray much into whatever she was doing on her laptop. 

 

She sighed loudly. 

 

Takuya didn't move an inch, he didn't sense a thing so deeply he was caught up in his game. 

 

She sighed once more and went back to her laptop. Staring blankly at it, only to roll her eyes feeling like an utter idiot. Getting up from the desk and pulling out a pack of cigarettes from the drawer, Takuya looked up as he heard the blunt sound of the chair moving over the floor. 

 

"Where you going?" He asked.

 

She waved the pack, then proceed to the livingroom. Takuya got up and grabbed her wrist, 

 

"Why are you getting a smoke now? I thought you only smoked when you felt mad or you had been drinking" He whined not grasping the situation, she wiggled her wrist out of his hand and shrugged, then continued to leave the room. 

 

Takuya looked at her back, confused and uncertain of what was going on he looked over at her laptop. He went onto the last open tab, and rose an eyebrow. Thinking she couldn't possibly be jealous over something on screen, or could she?

 

A flame lit the dark balcony, it was late and to not make anyone think she was awake this late she sat down couched up against the wall, with the glass panel doors closed. The fire gently lit up the tobacco and it burned bright red, as she inhaled with the cigarette between her lips.

 

A soft knock sounded on the glass, but she decided to ignore it. The smoke running out of her lips as she looked up, Takuya's pleading face staring at hers. She bit her lips together and looked to the side, taking another huff of the tobacco.

 

"Let me out" He whined at her, acting a little cute, it weakened her judgement slightly and she pushed the lock open and plunged her down to the floor once more. Half way through the cigarette.

 

Takuya sat down next to her and took the cigarette out from her hands, she looked at him sternly. He quickly took a huff and started coughing lightly, a smile pasted on her lips.

 

"What do you think you're doing" She said, laughing at him and grabbed the cigarette right as he was getting a hang of it.

 

"Get your own" She hissed softly at him, joking. He chuckled and nodded,

 

"Yes, yes, as if that would ever happen" He clarified he would never buy them.

 

She nodded, he was right, he never would buy any since he didn't smoke on a daily basis. She got up and trashed the bud in a little pit of water and put it in the empty soda can, Takuya got up behind her and wrapped his arms around her lovingly.

 

As they wobbled back inside like penguins, she laughed.

 

"What are you doing?" She asked still laughing, he snuggled his face into her neck. She shuttered a little at his warmth into the nape of her neck, tapping him lightly onto his shoulder/

 

"Don't be jaelous, I'm only yours" He said and rubbed the tip of his nose on her earlobe, making her smile.

 

"Ay...Don't say stupid things like that" She said and pushed him away, walking away from him. Takuya grabbed her wrist and turned her around. Her back hit the wall behind him and he put his hand firmly onto the wall next to her face.

 

As if reciting Joon Jae's lines from the drama, he leaned in slowly, looking down at her lips.

 

"Taku..ya.." She whispered, his lips landed on hers softly, electricity went through every fiber and bone in her body. Takuya leaned in so close his elbow touched the wall, and her knees got weak as she slided down the wall slowly.  

 

He slid his arm around her waist and held her close to his chest, kissing her passionately with his filled plum lips on hers. 

 

She murmured his name one last time before he carried her into the bed room. 

 

Takuya ran his long fingers inbetween hers, with his other hand he carressed her soft cheeks. She smiled and rubbed her face into his palm, 

 

"What was all that about" She said with a smile, Takuya smiled back.

 

"I'm your lover, no one elses" 

 

"Your sweet words always makes my heart feel lighter" 

 

Their lips touched softly, before snuggling up to each other, calling it a night.