Want to see you

Want to see you

 

Hyesung was lying on his bed in his half-let room, his knees pulled up to his chest, he hugged them with one of his hands while with the other he was holding onto his phone, staring at the screen… waiting for an important call.
 

He had been spending his days, his months this way: waiting. Waiting for his phone to ring and to be able to finally hear that voice which caused his heart skip a beat and pound rapidly as if a button was just pushed causing such an effect.
 

Hyesung was lonely, so lonely than never. Since parting he felt like he lost his other part, he lost himself and he could not step out from that gloom that had taken control over him the moment they exchanged their very last kiss.

He was lonely, he was tortured and he lost the taste of that kiss that kept him sane.
 

He groaned, he was tired from keeping himself together, to hold back himself from shredding tears, he was tired of maintaining his normal tone. He was tired of hiding the pain that was eating up his heart.

But how could he just let everything show? He thought that would be unfair, he thought it’s better if he was the only one in this state, he did not want him to be the same way…

He left, he had to leave and in the end Hyesung wanted him to have a good, perfect life… not one he lived: forever longing and never finding peace.
 

They were separated, Hyesung was cut out of his life and there was nothing to do about it. He did not have the energy to do anything about it and in the end he just sent him off with a smile at the airport…

He was smiling that time but as he was watching his back getting further and further, as he was watching him slowly getting out of his reach, as he lost the person who was the most important to him… his eyes were filled with tears and a low sobbing was shaking his body.
 

Months had passed since then and his body grew weak, thin, almost transparent. However, his heart grew stronger, strong enough to hold back and hide that pain he was bearing inside.
 

Staying in contact with him made it more bearable however at the same time it made it worse… he was just unable to move on but it was painful to stay.

He felt miserable.
 

His phone started to ring and he felt his heart sending out a weird pain to every tiny places of his body. His breathing turned shaky just like his hands and he had a hard to time accept the call while lifting the phone to his ear – his hands turned numb, senseless.
 

“Hello?”

His voice sounded weak and he bit his lip annoyed. Why he was unable to sound normal?

“Hyesung-ah…”

Hearing Eric’s voice so close to his ears sent shivers down on his spine… so close, still so far… he was on the other side of the world.

“How have you been?” His voice was still weird and he cleared his throat as he continued but it was no use… “Are you alright?”

“I am.” He replied, he sounded tired. “What about you? Are you alright? You voice is weird… are you sick?”

I am sick, he wanted to reply, I am dying from a sickness of heart. But in the end he did not speak his mind but instead he cleared his throat again and said:

“I might be coming down with something.”

“Take care of yourself!” His soft, worried tone made Hyesung tear up and he wanted to curse at him. He had been trying so hard to keep himself together, why did he have to treat him so kindly?, “It’s getting chilly. Make sure to dress properly.”

“Don’t worry.” Hyesung mumbled and stayed quiet.

An awkward silence had gotten between them and Hyesung had no idea how to break it. Even if he knew he was unable to, crying was strangling his throat and he knew if he uttered even one word he would break down and then… and then Eric would surely know how messed up he is, how broken he is and he would feel guilty.
And if he felt guilty he would maybe reach the point where Hyesung was and that would be the end of his good and perfect life.

Hyesung did not want that. He wished him all the good in this life and not that hell he was going through.

“Are you there?” Eric asked after a while, his voice sounded worried. “Are you really okay?”

He could not reply, tears started to roll down on his cheek without him noticing it or being able to control them and he could not hold back his sipping.

With that he knew he busted himself before Eric.

“Hyesung-ah?!” He called out to him louder, even more worried, “Are you… are you crying?!”

That moment something broke in Hyesung. All the feelings he held back, the feelings he held hidden before Eric suddenly came to surface and burst out of him all at once. Suddenly sobbing broke out of him and he did not even try to hide to repress it anymore. He just wanted to cry to his hearts content and let out all these bitter feelings.

“Hyesung!”

Hyesung was panting, he had a hard time breathing from the crying, “Eric…”

Eric’s voice sounded desperate, “Hyesung talk to me, what’s going on?!”

“Eric-ah” He sobbed and words started to finally flow, “I want to see you…”

“Hyesung…”

“I want to see you so much…” He sobbed and losing his strength he just let his body fall onto the bed. “I… want to see you… again… so much…”
 

Curling up into a ball he was just lying on his bed holding his phone to his ear and he was just weeping endlessly.

On the other side of the line Eric was just listening without saying anything and Hyesung did not even know his heart as well felt like it was burst open and was hurting like never.
 

They both were wordless, one crying and one in quiet pain, waiting for the silence to heal their burning wounds…

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I had a weird urge to write angst, I just love angst ugh anyway to make it right I'll just add another chapter sometimes, no idea.
I have another one in mind so have your hearts ready lol

See you next time.