Friends

The Past Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week, Mingyu was still alone in his class. Whenever their teacher give them project, Mingyu always left being alone. He never care about being alone. His past year in this school was all alone, why would he mind doing the project alone. He don't need anyone. This past year, he always being alone in this school without any friends to talk with. Everyone always scared talking with Mingyu and being close to thim.

Mingyu have been living in the dark side since the past 3-4 years without the one he love. He have been thinking he will never love anyone until he find the one that look like or alike the one he love. Finally, Mingyu did find that person but he scare to talk with him and don't want him to be danger. Mingyu life always have been danger and he don't want anyone to die anymore because of him. This past of year, he always blame himself for causing the one he love death.

"Kim Mingyu, you will have to do the project by yourself" their teacher say.

Mingyu look up at the teacher and nodded his head before leaning back down to his desk without looking at anyone.

Wonwoo on the other side, staring at Mingyu and feel bad for him. He wanted to go and try to talk with him but Mingyu never wanted to talk with anyone. Whenever Wonwoo try to talk with Mingyu, all he did was ignore Wonwoo and walk away. Wonwoo always thinking wanted to be friend with Mingyu and making him smile.

Hour have been past and class have been end, Mingyu get up and take all his stuff walking out of class. Wonwoo looking at Mingyu and notice that Mingyu have drop something, so he go and pick it up. Wonwoo follow Mingyu where he was going.

"Umm...M-mingyu" Wonwoo called out and Mingyu turn to look at him.

"What do you want?"

"Y-you drop this p-picture on the floor."

Mingyu look at the picture on Wonwoo hand and walk over to take the picture away. "Next time don't follow and talk with me again. Whatever I lost, I can come and find it on my own," Mingyu say and walk away.

Wonwoo just staring at Mingyu walking away and walking backward without looking at anything. He keep walking backward until he suddently bump onto someone.

"Yah, Jeon Wonwoo watch where you going," Doyoon say.

"Sorry hyung."

"What make you look that scare? You look like you just saw a ghost."

"It is more scary than a ghost, hyung."

"What did you just saw?"

"M-mingyu."

"Kim Mingyu?" Doyoon say and Wonwoo nodded his head slowly. "What did he do to you?"

"He didn't do anything to me. It just, I finally hear his voice since all this year."

"I'm always though that, that Kim Mingyu don't know how to talk."

"Hyung, just because someone didn't talk, doesn't mean they can't talk."

"He could at least say one word but he never say any word. We have been in the same class with Mingyu for many years already."

"Hyung, don't ever judge someone on that. There might be something that make him being like this."

"Being like this for many years."

"I'm finish talking with you hyung, if you going to judge someone on that."

"Alright, Woo! I'm sorry. Now, lets go do our project?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter