First Day School

Officially Forced Married To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINJU'S POV

          "Minju-ah, wake up. It’s time for you to go school." I heard someone said that in my sleep. At first I thought it just a dream then "AHHH! Omma, it hurts!" my mom hit my to wake me up and I thought 'I was just dreaming about my Chanyeol oppa, omma ruin it.' and I said "Omma just five more minutes ok? I'm sleepy."

          My mom started to yell at me "YAHH! Don't you know what time it is now? It’s 7.30 a.m now and your school starts at 8.00 a.m. Now get into the bathroom and take a shower and then come down eat your breakfast. And GO NOW!" 

I quickly grab my towel and ran into the bathroom as soon as my mom finish talking.

          "Aigoo, what have I done to have a lazy daughter like you." I heard my mom complained outside the bathroom.

          I just chuckled at what my mom says. I took a quick shower and as soon as I came out of the bathroom I heard my mom calling me from downstairs telling me to hurry up. I quickly dressed up and took my school bag before I came out of the room.

          After I had my breakfast, I say goodbye to my mom and my mom stopped me “Minju, don’t forget to take your lunch box”.

          Suddenly I remember my lunch box and take my lunch box before leaving the house. It takes only ten minutes to go to school with walking. I have a bike and can ride it to school but I just wanted to walk since it close.

          On the way to school I only think about my two bestfriend. Choi Sooyoung and Lee Min Hyuk is my bestfriend since the elementary school.

          This is my first year at the Pheonix High School and I really hope my two bestfriend can get into this school. The last time we all went out together is during the school holidays last year. I really miss both of them.

          As soon as I got to the school, I went straight to the school office to get my class timetable and my locker number. When I get my locker number, I immediately went to where all the lockers are. Then I saw my two bestfriends were there. I was very excited to see them again and then I ran towards them to hug them.

          “I miss both of you.” I said that as soon as I hugged them. Then Sooyoung said “I miss you too Minju-ah.”

          “I was worried about you, Minju.” Minhyuk face looked worried as he said that. “Huh, why?” I asking him.

          And then he smirked at me and said “I’m worried because ….. you can’t take care of yourself and you need people to take care of you because you so careless. Hahahahahaha.” and then Minhyuk and Sooyoung start to laugh at me.

          “YAH, are you saying I’m a kid and until when are you two going to laugh at me!” I said with a sad tone and pouted at them.

          “Hey, you such a crybaby. I’m just kidding. I’m sorry. By the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter