The Accident

Officially Forced Married To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV  

          Kim Minju is just a normal girl. She is a likeable person and not too popular in her school but she has some fans of her. Even the handsome boy, Mark has a crush on her. She is the only child in the family. She had two bestfriends. Choi Sooyoung and Lee Min Hyuk. For her they are her bestfriends ever. She had a little bit of temper but she has a soft heart. She really hate Jungkook. They know each other since child and there was a little accident that made Minju hate Jungkook.

          Meanwhile, Jeon Jungkook is a very popular boy in his school and his fangirls is unlimited. You can say that almost all the girls in his school is his fangirls except Minju. It was like 1000/1005 is his fangirls. Can you believe that? But he is truly really handsome. You can't denied that. Anyway, he is the maknae of BTS. BTS is the boy group at his school and he is part of it. For him BTS is like his family. He hate Minju too. He knew it was his fault first but it was Minju fault too.

          They both went to the same school which make it more worse than ever. The Pheonix High School. Every time they meet they would fight about anything. So sometimes Minju think it is better to be silent than to quarrel with him. Well, this is what happened the day of the accident.

**************************************************************************************************************************
FLASHBACK

          At the elementary school, rest time. Minju go to the canteen to eat. She had a rice with kimchi jjigae and orange juice and then go to one of table in the canteen. Suddenly, Jungkook surprise Minju with fake plastic cockroach in front of her face. Minju got really suprised until the food tray that she is holding is falling to the floor and she begin to screaming in fear and crying.

          Ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter